Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
:D :D

hi to everyone!!

hirap naman mag apply ng OHIP my passport and temporary PR is not enough need pa ng additional documents..
due date ko is on january buti nalang nag start na ang 90 days counting for the OHIP.. i arrived in toronto sept 11..
hirap pa mag hanap ng family doctor who accepts new patients.. meet and greet palang it will cost 60 cad.. haaayyy

pero on the other side masaya pa din na kasama na ang hubby!!

so sa lahat ng patiently waiting wait lang ng wait worth it din ang lahat!! GOOD LUCK ;D ;D

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lagunabeachbabe said:
guys please help me, im from january batch, i just found out today from our mp that i have interview, wla pang date but they will send us the leeter and what we need to bring,
we applied as common law since my partner is still legally married from his ex wife since wla kc divorce dto, were planning on geting married, pg nkpgfile n cya ng divorce, pls help me , anyone who has experience here from interview in cem, and kung ano mga questions na tinanong,thnks guys
Hi Lagunabeachbabe, Di ako sure sa whole story nyo ng common-law spouse mo,but I positively think that yan ang magiging focus ng questions for you. CEM will need to be assured na legit nag ang relationship nyo. One question though.....are you and your spouse together now? Common law classification (here in Canada anyway) means a couple intends to live together as husband and wife at least a year to be recognized as common-law. Kung me proof ka to strengthen your claim na legitimate nag ang relationship nyo....joint bank accounts,joint properties,pictures,bills na nakapangalan sa inyong dalawa,or even a home lease/agreement in both your names.....
Other questions are very straight forward...how did you meet? how long have you been together? Birthdays,anniversaries...A friend told me that she was asked her first gift to her husband....you need to get things/infos in sync with your hubby...they might ask him the same questions too.... Goodluck!

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
lagunabeachbabe said:
guys please help me, im from january batch, i just found out today from our mp that i have interview, wla pang date but they will send us the leeter and what we need to bring,
we applied as common law since my partner is still legally married from his ex wife since wla kc divorce dto, were planning on geting married, pg nkpgfile n cya ng divorce, pls help me , anyone who has experience here from interview in cem, and kung ano mga questions na tinanong,thnks guys
You said you are getting married after your partner filed for divorce. You mean in Canada? As far as I know since there is no divorce in the Philippines your partner cannot legally married anywhere in the world. Philippines has ANNULMENT instead. I know someone who went through annulment before she sponsored her now husband.

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arian74 said:
You said you are getting married after your partner filed for divorce. You mean in Canada? As far as I know since there is no divorce in the Philippines your partner cannot legally married anywhere in the world. Philippines has ANNULMENT instead. I know someone who went through annulment before she sponsored her now husband.
Same here Arian74,I have a friend that had to go thru an annulment in the Philippines...took almost a year. Unless the guy is married in Canada,they can always get married here,di nga lang pwedeng recognize ng Philippine gov't are kasal nyo. The big hurdle would be convincing CEM, to get her over. Me mga nabasa ako dito sa forums na they are living together AS they file for the partner's sponsorship under the common law classification....and they are both here in Canada.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
KMAEP said:
:D :D

hi to everyone!!

hirap naman mag apply ng OHIP my passport and temporary PR is not enough need pa ng additional documents..
due date ko is on january buti nalang nag start na ang 90 days counting for the OHIP.. i arrived in toronto sept 11..
hirap pa mag hanap ng family doctor who accepts new patients.. meet and greet palang it will cost 60 cad.. haaayyy

pero on the other side masaya pa din na kasama na ang hubby!!

so sa lahat ng patiently waiting wait lang ng wait worth it din ang lahat!! GOOD LUCK ;D ;D
You have to be in Ontario for 3months before you can be granted OHIP. Finding a family doc is a usual problem but there are walk in clinics in case you need access to one. I think they will ask for 3 ID. you can use your passport, PR card, and go write your beginner's driving license. Some people waited for their OHIP before they sign up for a family doc so they don't have to pay. Or can get a medical insurance for 3 mos if you needed medical attention asap.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
TigerLilly said:
Same here Arian74,I have a friend that had to go thru an annulment in the Philippines...took almost a year. Unless the guy is married in Canada,they can always get married here,di nga lang pwedeng recognize ng Philippine gov't are kasal nyo. The big hurdle would be convincing CEM, to get her over. Me mga nabasa ako dito sa forums na they are living together AS they file for the partner's sponsorship under the common law classification....and they are both here in Canada.
If a couple are not together in the Philippines for a certain years they can have another partner because they are considered SEPARATED, but can't remarry unless the previous marriage was annulled. Let's say for example her partner was able to come to Canada, file for divorce and remarried. Would it be a legal ground for bigamy if her partner who is her now husband in Canada will ever come back to the Philippines? But then I guess the ex wife must be really infuriated at him otherwise who will send him to court over this.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
arian74 said:
You have to be in Ontario for 3months before you can be granted OHIP. Finding a family doc is a usual problem but there are walk in clinics in case you need access to one. I think they will ask for 3 ID. you can use your passport, PR card, and go write your beginner's driving license. Some people waited for their OHIP before they sign up for a family doc so they don't have to pay. Or can get a medical insurance for 3 mos if you needed medical attention asap.
@arian74

at least nag start na yung 3 months na counting.. buti nalang from the day i arrived ang start hindi sa time ng file application baka di umabot yung card..
at refundable naman yung magagastos mo habang wala pa yung OHIP..

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
KMAEP said:
@ arian74

at least nag start na yung 3 months na counting.. buti nalang from the day i arrived ang start hindi sa time ng file application baka di umabot yung card..
at refundable naman yung magagastos mo habang wala pa yung OHIP..
yap start yun from the day you arrived. Enjoy Canada! and your hubby, lol

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arian74 said:
If a couple are not together in the Philippines for a certain years they can have another partner because they are considered SEPARATED, but can't remarry unless the previous marriage was annulled. Let's say for example her partner was able to come to Canada, file for divorce and remarried. Would it be a legal ground for bigamy if her partner who is her now husband in Canada will ever come back to the Philippines? But then I guess the ex wife must be really infuriated at him otherwise who will send him to court over this.
Korek Arian....Not to be negative though,pero malaki talaga ang hurdle na dadaanan ni Lagunabeachbabe...Hopefully it will have a positive outcome.

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my common law partner is canadian national, so he can file a divorce in canada and it will be recognize here, anyone who have experience sa interviews? my mistake was i didnt photcopy ou application form, so i forgot some dates already like whn we first met and first contact, i only remember tha month and year,sobra nagsisi nga ako kc kakamadli nmin to file it , we lived together for 1 and a half yr until he have to go back to canada, we submitted lease of agreement both our names, letter from our landlord, the thing na naiisp ko is they are thingking hndi genuine cos my family migrated in canada 5 yrs ago, i was left here wth my oldest sis, i really love my partner and my heart is breaking kc im so worried on what will happen, pls help me guys...i cant sleep non nlman ko i have to go to an interview, i have proofs of relationship n continuing un rekationship nmin, i have skype records,western union receipst pics of us when he visited me 2 months ago..

cesuntal

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-21-2015
AOR Received.
03-18-2015
Med's Done....
05-29-2014
Passport Req..
04-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2015 (as v.o said via phone call)
prettyboy said:
Kuha k nun gcms to check wat nanyari sa papers mo antagal n kc ah,kuha din aq pagwala p update status ng asawa q til 1st week of oct.
anu po ba ang gcms kuya.. :)

blossom77

Aug 23, 2011
Hi Everyone! I would like to join.. :)..sept 2 po na DM ang spouse ko sa canada.. pwede ko po bang ma-access sa ecas ang application ko? Or ang sponsor lang, which is my spouse, ang pwedeng maka-access?

cesuntal

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-21-2015
AOR Received.
03-18-2015
Med's Done....
05-29-2014
Passport Req..
04-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2015 (as v.o said via phone call)
uu nga po.. kc 4-6mos pa naman daw po yan sabi nung iba.. mag 6mos ako nang october tapus mag e expire na rin ang medical ko sa oct.19.. sana b4 oct 19 dumating na...

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Jovy said:
Sis malapit kana umalis... Muah! God Bless :-*
Opo sis Jovy...musta ka na? Salamat po sa lahat ng support dito sa forum....happy waiting po and God bless all.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.