App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
22-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-12-2011
salamat sa mga nagreply, its a big relief :D better puntahan ko na lang yung nationwide, wala kasi sumasagot sa phone...nagulat talaga ako :eek: nagbigla sinabi nila na nasa embassy.

thanks talaga sa mga nagreply ;D

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
A PRAYER FOR ALL OF US HERE:

Our Mother of Perpetual Help... Oh Mother please help us to obtain what we wish and pray for thru the name of your son Jesus. I beg you to help us to pray for us to God, that He may grant our requests according to his will. Please let us have the DM that we will waiting for and receive our VISA soon, so that we can be with our love ones. In Jesus name you son. AMEN.

Goodnight everyone...hope tomorrow another bright day for all of us!

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2011 (CIC-M received April 26,2011)
Doc's Request.
23-06-2011 (letter dated June 22)
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
redtag said:
A PRAYER FOR ALL OF US HERE:

Our Mother of Perpetual Help... Oh Mother please help us to obtain what we wish and pray for thru the name of your son Jesus. I beg you to help us to pray for us to God, that He may grant our requests according to his will. Please let us have the DM that we will waiting for and receive our VISA soon, so that we can be with our love ones. In Jesus name you son. AMEN.

Goodnight everyone...hope tomorrow another bright day for all of us!

tnx for the prayer it can really help us..stay with God all the time..God Bless everyone!! Patience is a Virtue..

HYA

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
shekou said:
pahelp naman...i done my medical at nationwide health system, sabi nila sinend na nila sa Canadian embassy yung medical result ko last july 28, ang problem ko ngayon ano po isusubmit namin sa checklist namin for appendix C, sa pagkakaalam po kasi namin kami ang magsesend ng result ng medical together with our application paper under spouse sponsorship program... nag email na ako sa nationwide asking for proof na nagpamedical na ako, sabi kasi ni hubby baka ireturn yung application pag walang medical. ano po ba dapat naming gawin, nasa husband ko na yung ibang papers ko bale yung medical na lang po talaga hinihintay namin.
The DMP (Designated Medical Practitioners) will give you Copy 2 of the Medical Report: IMM 1017 EFC - Medical Report Section A. Include the original of Copy 2 with your application. The DMP will send your results to the appropriate medical office for processing.

yun lang po copy 2 medical report (IMM 107 EFC) which is available on the same day, right after ur medical examination isesend mo together with your Appendix C and application paper :)

Godbless :)

@ redtag

thank u for the wonderful prayer :) Godbless :)

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
redtag said:
@ PARANOID ...it's seems you really paranoid of this concerns...I agree to sis MLVill...under FC pwede i-sponsor ang niece, nephew, & other family relatives...I remember my sisters' bestfriend had the same case after she was graduated College her Aunt sponsor her also in Canada and right now she's having her own family...so, no problem if you are orphan or what...I have question, hope you dont mind...what things makes you bothered?

About traveling alone, it doesn't matter...for sure by the time they approve your application you qualified enough in terms of age...you're not minor anymore...so no need the DSWD certificate to travel...
because i've read in one forum that if i ain't an orphan, i'm not gonna be eligible anymore. Well, this is very relieving. Matagal po ba ang processing ng ganitong FC sponsorship? how long will it take po ba?

and another thing po. My program here in the Phils is Political Science. Yes I'm totally paranoid coz my aunt told me that i have to become a freshman again in their university there. I know someone from Ateneo also had the same case of migrating. She was 4th yr college here then became a freshie there. I think UP is the only univ that are given credit to subjects there? I'm not sure though..

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
PARANOID said:
because i've read in one forum that if i ain't an orphan, i'm not gonna be eligible anymore. Well, this is very relieving. Matagal po ba ang processing ng ganitong FC sponsorship? how long will it take po ba?

and another thing po. My program here in the Phils is Political Science. Yes I'm totally paranoid coz my aunt told me that i have to become a freshman again in their university there. I know someone from Ateneo also had the same case of migrating. She was 4th yr college here then became a freshie there. I think UP is the only univ that are given credit to subjects there? I'm not sure though..
nope sis.. not even UP graduates.. my sister-in-law was even a board passer pero magba-back to zero sya.. hindi sya makakuha ng work related sa course nya, sobrang frustrated nga kasi syempre dito sa pinas ang ganda ng student record nya, pagdating dun feeling nya nabalewala..

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
dorisiana said:
nope sis.. not even UP graduates.. my sister-in-law was even a board passer pero magba-back to zero sya.. hindi sya makakuha ng work related sa course nya, sobrang frustrated nga kasi syempre dito sa pinas ang ganda ng student record nya, pagdating dun feeling nya nabalewala..
nakaka frustrate ngaaa.... what happened to her pagdating nya don? what did she take up?

gaano po katagal inaabot ang processing ng papers sa ganitong FC sponsorship? will it matter kung niece lang ako ng aunt ko.. tsaka what cases po ba ang nadedeny sa ganitong sponsorship?

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
PARANOID said:
nakaka frustrate ngaaa.... what happened to her pagdating nya don? what did she take up?

gaano po katagal inaabot ang processing ng papers sa ganitong FC sponsorship? will it matter kung niece lang ako ng aunt ko.. tsaka what cases po ba ang nadedeny sa ganitong sponsorship?
she already enrolled this september to take up journalism. 5 months sya wala work pagdating dun kasi nga ang hinahanap nya eh yung in line sa course nya na jobs, ayaw na ayaw ng blue collar jobs.. pero dun din sya bumagsak.. ayun aral ulit sya september habang nagpa-part time job.. required kasi sa student loan program ang part time job daw..

about sa FC sponsorship sis hindi ako masyado familiar dyan, ang alam ko lang mas matagal sya kesa spousal/dependents sponsorships.. try ako maghanap ng infos for you..

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
"If you could sponsor your brother, his entire family could come with him, but since you can't, they can't." -link

and i'm NOT AN ORPHAN. hala. :'( i should be an orphan daw po to be sponsored sabi.

SO MEANING HINDI PO AKO ELIGIBLE? ee how about po yung mga sinasabi nyong na sponsoran naman? ??? :'(
kala ko pa naman it wouldn't matter na if i'm not an orphan :'( :'( :'(

edi i can't travel alone nga under an immigrant visa. dependent dapat? waa I'm so confused pa rin kasi sa iba sabi dapat orphaned. pero may iba na pwede yung relative ( in my case as her niece) - not an orphan and not using dependent visa

which is which po ba talaga ???

and my mom din di rin pala possible. kapatid po kasi sya nung aunt ko na citizen dun. their parents ( my granma and pa) are already up there na po in the heavens. pano po ngayon tohng case ko :( HELP!

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
PARANOID said:
"If you could sponsor your brother, his entire family could come with him, but since you can't, they can't." -link

and i'm NOT AN ORPHAN. hala. :'( i should be an orphan daw po to be sponsored sabi.

SO MEANING HINDI PO AKO ELIGIBLE? ee how about po yung mga sinasabi nyong na sponsoran naman? ??? :'(

edi i can't travel alone nga under an immigrant visa. dependent dapat? waa I'm so confused pa rin kasi sa iba sabi dapat orphaned. pero may iba na pwede yung relative ( in my case as her niece) - not an orphan and not using dependent visa

hello sis. try ka magtanong dun sa mga lawyer and seniors na dito sa forum, like kina rjjesome, charlieD and leon kabisado nila yan im sure they can help you and give you advices and options about your query.. ;D

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
dorisiana said:
hello sis. try ka magtanong dun sa mga lawyer and seniors na dito sa forum, like kina rjjesome, charlieD and leon kabisado nila yan im sure they can help you and give you advices and options about your query.. ;D
do they still go on? ayun po sana mabasa po nila yung post ko? hindi ko pa po alam rito haha. pano po ko magtatanong sa kanila. Grabe akala ko po talaga eligible na ko :( nawalan ako pag-asa waa. i'll change my name to Paranoid-ER. haha pero thanks po talaga.

HYA

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
PARANOID said:

and my mom din di rin pala possible. kapatid po kasi sya nung aunt ko na citizen dun. their parents ( my granma and pa) are already up there na po in the heavens. pano po ngayon tohng case ko :( HELP!
hi please follow this link this may help u, its about Sponsoring your family:
Eligible relatives—Who can apply:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp#eligible

Who can be sponsored

You can sponsor:

parents
grandparents
brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Note: you can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

Who cannot be sponsored

Other relatives, such as brothers and sisters over 18, or adult independent children cannot be sponsored. However, if they apply to immigrate under the Skilled Worker Class, they may get extra points for adaptability for having a relative in Canada.

Godbless:)

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dorisiana said:

I agree kay sis Dorisiana,inbox message mo na lang sina Leon or other seniors.....mababait sila Paranoid,so don't worry. English ang correspondence mo sa kanila though. :D

If you're worried about going back as a freshman dito,you can always get PR and live/work in Canada for a few months/year then go back to the Philippines to finish your studies. You just have to remember to have at least 730 days in Canada to retain your PR status.
But in my opinion,its much more advantageous on your part to study and get your degree in Canada. Going back as freshman is no biggie here.....your future is more important than worrying about starting over again. The reason why you have to start as a freshman is because Canada has a higher standard of education than the Philippines.....sabi nag nila a college grad sa Pinas is equivalent sa 2nd year high school dito... Lots of older Canadians go back to school,kung worried ka na baka mukha kang out of place,magugulat ka na lang na ang magiging tingin nila sa iyo eh high school student lol. Good luck on your predicament. Hope you'll find an answer soon.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
hi please follow this link this may help u, its about Sponsoring your family:
Eligible relatives—Who can apply:

Who can be sponsored

You can sponsor:

parents
grandparents

brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Note: you can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

Who cannot be sponsored

Other relatives, such as brothers and sisters over 18, or adult independent children cannot be sponsored. However, if they apply to immigrate under the Skilled Worker Class, they may get extra points for adaptability for having a relative in Canada.

Godbless:)

waa i've read that over and over again. pero sabi nga po ng iba it does not matter naman if i'm an orphan or not. nakakapag sponsor pa rin raw through provincial nominee?? :( ee ang sabi po jan i cannot be sponsored unless parents ng aunt ko i sponsor nya which is not possible naman kasi they're uhhmm... gone na po. my mom cannot be sponsored raw po kasi she is her sibling. i don't know na po what to do if i am not eligible to be sponsored (if they say i should be an orphan first before she can be sponsored) i'm very confused na po talaga

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
TigerLilly said:
I agree kay sis Dorisiana,inbox message mo na lang sina Leon or other seniors.....mababait sila Paranoid,so don't worry. English ang correspondence mo sa kanila though. :D

If you're worried about going back as a freshman dito,you can always get PR and live/work in Canada for a few months/year then go back to the Philippines to finish your studies. You just have to remember to have at least 730 days in Canada to retain your PR status.
But in my opinion,its much more advantageous on your part to study and get your degree in Canada. Going back as freshman is no biggie here.....your future is more important than worrying about starting over again. The reason why you have to start as a freshman is because Canada has a higher standard of education than the Philippines.....sabi nag nila a college grad sa Pinas is equivalent sa 2nd year high school dito... Lots of older Canadians go back to school,kung worried ka na baka mukha kang out of place,magugulat ka na lang na ang magiging tingin nila sa iyo eh high school student lol. Good luck on your predicament. Hope you'll find an answer soon.

i'm not really worried po na ma OP ako or bumalik po ako sa freshie pero po yung time lang po kasi para sana kung eligible po ako then iprocess po yung papers (wine wait ko po na mabayaran muna lahat ng credit cards ng aunt ko), makahabol po ako next sem there. paano po ba mag message sa kanila :( i'm very newbie po haha :D