+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

benz19

Mar 2, 2011
cmclim said:
Good morning everyone! crossing my fingers magkaroon tayo ng update today :)
.@cmclim
hayyy sana nga..,magdilang anghel ka ...sana pabirthday pra s anak ko..ngaung july..ang visa nmen..

andeng24

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
quick question lang po.. napadala na namin through courier service yung application namin sa CPC-M last june 16.. may eexpect po b kmi n letter from them saying that na receive na nila yung application or understood na..thanks guys! :)

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
wala pong letter of confirmation na nareceive nila yung application mo.. letter of aprroval na po ang dadating sayo, confirming if your application will continue or not. if you're approved they will forward the application to manila for processing, after that passport request letter naman po ang wait mo.. ;D

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
LETS PRAY FOR THESE CHART TO UPDATE TOMORROW!...GOOD NIGHT GUYS!...ANOTHER NIGHT TO PRAY FOR OUR APPLICATION..GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!.. ;) ;) ;)

[size=10pt]TO CHECK THE UPDATED TIMELINES AND STATUSES: PLS. CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL CHART.

https://spreadsheets3.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmrXmLMJh3UldFZOV1FmRElLVTduRE5HZk10R1J3cmc&output=html

FOR THOSE THAT WASN'T IN THE LIST YET AND WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OR BE INCLUDED IN THE CHART: PLS. CLICK THE LINK BELOW, FILL IT OUT AND SUBMIT. YOU CAN ALSO FILL THIS OUT WHEN YOU GET UPDATES ON YOUR ECAS.

https://spreadsheets5.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRCOVF1YjQ4Y1E4TEkyMkN2a0pTckE6MQ

TO LIKE OUR FB PAGE JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: Pls. write on the wall your alias/codename so that members could easily identify you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Immigrants/211545145552062

dwade

Apr 27, 2011
cmclim said:
oo nga po Dwade! your good news gives us hope :) sana po pashare ng timeline!
hi guys,

sorry for delayed reply. opo february batch ako, kaya lang im not so sure sa timeline ko kc wife ko ngasikaso, pero nkatanggap ako ng passport request late april then ng-"in processing" yung status ko last June 4, 2011.

tatanungin ko muna wife ko about the timeline, then i will let you know.

thanks!

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
kezzia said:
"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry."
~ Psalm 40:1

hello everyone.

just received a call from the Canadian Embassy. ang sabi sa akin i need to be in Canada before the 20th 0f July.i was told to book a ticket and send them a copy of booking certificate..wala na akong maraming tanong though i wondered why do i have to do that.my visa will be sent to me through courier...

Wow congrats sis...im happy for you...
Envy but happy means even old files still moving...
keep in touch sis....bagong umaga at bagong pag asa ka sis...hehehe!!!

cmclim

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
March 23, 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
January 19, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 13, 2011
dwade said:
hi guys,

sorry for delayed reply. opo february batch ako, kaya lang im not so sure sa timeline ko kc wife ko ngasikaso, pero nkatanggap ako ng passport request late april then ng-"in processing" yung status ko last June 4, 2011.

tatanungin ko muna wife ko about the timeline, then i will let you know.

thanks!
Galing! Congrats Dwade! nasa iyo na visa mo?

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi everybody! I know nobody can remember me anymore because all of my batchmates were already granted their visa. . Here is my timeline:

March 2010-application submitted for sponsorship application
June 2010- Manila received my approved sponsorship
March 2011-expiration of medical
March 30, 2011- my husband undergone his second medical
May 4, 2011-according to St Luke Bocobo CEM already received my husband's medical
April 2011- interview of my husband at CEM--- THANKS GOD ITS APPROVED!!!!

I just want to share this information. Since my husband's medical was already expired before the interview, I decided to ask my husband to call St Luke Bocobo, if it is possible to undergo another medical, eventhough, there is no request from CEM. According to the personel who answered the phone, its possible. So, the next day, my husband went to St Luke to have his medical done. During the interview, the visa officer told my husband that his NBI and medical are both expired. Then, my husband just gave his updated NBI certificate and medical certificate. The visa officer told him, "you made my work easier!"(while smiling).

I am having an ambivalent feeling about my husband's visa. I am happy about it because it was approved, but feeling sad because until now CEM did not give back my husband's passport, knowing they are issuing others' visa....I just want to vent my feelings about it. I also want to thank the one who is updating the table because until now they are still including me in their timetable(chart) although I'm not actively posting here. Please include me also in your prayers. I am not only the one who misses my husband, we also have 2 beautiful children who miss their daddy so much :-[

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kezzia said:
"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry."
~ Psalm 40:1

hello everyone.

just received a call from the Canadian Embassy. ang sabi sa akin i need to be in Canada before the 20th 0f July.i was told to book a ticket and send them a copy of booking certificate..wala na akong maraming tanong though i wondered why do i have to do that.my visa will be sent to me through courier...

pwedeng pa expire na ung passport mo (6months before kase dapat nag rerenew na)
or pa expire na yung medical mo.

anyway congrats! :))

andeng24

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
dorisiana said:
wala pong letter of confirmation na nareceive nila yung application mo.. letter of aprroval na po ang dadating sayo, confirming if your application will continue or not. if you're approved they will forward the application to manila for processing, after that passport request letter naman po ang wait mo.. ;D
salamat po! :)

Darlspyke

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi! Ask ko lng po. Kailangan po b ipaxerox ko yung lhat n pinadala saking sulat na ppr pti yung front page kung san nandoon application number or yung 1 page lng n may nkasulat n additional requirement.?ksi sbi send a copy of this letter, is it pertaining to the page where the additional requirement is written or pti ying front page kung saan nandoon acknowledgement of receipt. Thanks!

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Darlspyke said:
Hi! Ask ko lng po. Kailangan po b ipaxerox ko yung lhat n pinadala saking sulat na ppr pti yung front page kung san nandoon application number or yung 1 page lng n may nkasulat n additional requirement.?ksi sbi send a copy of this letter, is it pertaining to the page where the additional requirement is written or pti ying front page kung saan nandoon acknowledgement of receipt. Thanks!
Hi darlspyke yung sa akin pina photocopy ko lahat page...1 complete set yung inattached ko. when dumating PPR mo?

Darlspyke

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Noong june 22. Pero dated sya june 16. Yung pinaphotocopy ko lng ksi is ung may nkasulat n additional requirement. Okey lng kya yun?

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redtag said:
Hi darlspyke yung sa akin pina photocopy ko lahat page...1 complete set yung inattached ko. when dumating PPR mo?
same here, made a copy of the letter (first 2 pages na back to back and the page requesting additional documents ).. then submitted the original copy of the letter together with the additional documents that CEM requested from me..., photocopy lang yung naiwan sa kin, yung iba naman yung original letter ang na retain in their possession.

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
destino88 said:
same here, made a copy of the letter (first 2 pages na back to back and the page requesting additional documents ).. then submitted the original copy of the letter together with the additional documents that CEM requested from me..., photocopy lang yung naiwan sa kin, yung iba naman yung original letter ang na retain in their possession.
yeah! I did the same thing..yung original naiwan sa akin kasi yun naman instruction provide a copy and attache pag send ng PP...

@darlspyke ok lang siguro yun...for reference lang naman need nila to know ano mga addt'l docs require nila sayo...don't worry too much.