Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
nice2010 said:
@ DORISIANA

OO GUIDE MO NASA LETTER NANG CEM E FOLLOW LANG..TAPOS MAS MABUTI E LBC MO PARA MA TACK MO YUNG DOCS MO. DONT FORGET THE FILE NUMBER IN EACH DOC AT SA LABAS NANG ENVELOPE

@nice, You mean each document we need to put there the file number? ;( kasi ang ginawa ko lang po eh sa labas ng envelope ko nilagay ung file number ko.

nice2010

Oct 27, 2010
@LITTLEAJI

Hi yes yan ang ginawa ko each requested docs nilagyan ko nang name at file no. just to be safe.....kasi nung una may mga stickers bali pero ngayon wala na.........pero may mga na dm na at sa envelope lang nila nilagyan..........so dont worry.

miss_ian

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2010
Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
cynch05 said:
Hi miss_ian...that's good I mean for the address update. I had it too 2 weeks after I got DM. Can I ask why did it took 2 months before you got approved for the sponsor? But I have a positive vibes you'll get DM soon. The more it takes longer the more it gets closer ;)...so cheers!!!
i think i got it wrong typed... i'll check on it again.. anyways.. thanks for your good vibes!!!! i always put in my mind that i will be with my wife and son soon... I got a letter of approval last jan. 23 from them.. and then they sent a letter for PPR to my wife last feb. 2, 2011... from then on still nothing's changed from her ECAS.. but last April it had her address on it.. now I know that it's a good thing though..! thanks to you!! where are you here in Canada? thanks for replying to my posts! i appreaciate it..

miss_ian

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2010
Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
sabay75 said:
They posted my address too about a month before I got the DM. I think they do that for you to check if there is anything you need to change about the address. Because I had mine changed and they did change it when I emailed. So it is not a bad thing. My average waiting time is about 3 months before DM. Breathe...it will be there soon. :)
hi sabay! thanks to you! you made us feel relieved. i hope it will be only 3 months too of waiting.. because my wife waited for 3months na.. she sent passports last feb 4 so it was 3months last may 4.. she's devastated because still nothing's changing on her ECAS except for the address there.. and you said it yourself! it's a good thing..! thanks for replying on my post! where you here in CANADA?

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
nice2010 said:
@ LITTLEAJI

Hi yes yan ang ginawa ko each requested docs nilagyan ko nang name at file no. just to be safe.....kasi nung una may mga stickers bali pero ngayon wala na.........pero may mga na dm na at sa envelope lang nila nilagyan..........so dont worry.

Hala!sana walang magiging problema nho??? by the way i just got my PPR last Thursday.May 05. and send it back to them the following day!

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
dorisiana said:
hi po, mga ka-forum ask ko lang ko kung pwede bang walk-in dun sa PDOS o need pa magpa-schedule.. di ba pwede naman mag PDOS kahit wala pa yung passport with visa? pinapa-attend na kasi ako ng asawa ko eh.. saka may contact number ba kayo nun?
Hi, saan po ba banda un? within manila area ka lang ba? kasi nakita ko sa time line mo, sabay tayo na na PPR eh. ;)

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
pinoy me said:
same po tau wla province pero kung my area code nman wla nman mging prob dun. saka tatawag cla kung d nila mkita add mo... importante ung area code
Hi Pinoy, How can you guys check the ecas? do you have the link where we can check the status of our application? can you share it? please... Thanks..

cynch05

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Jan2011
Doc's Request.
AOR & Cenomar for my 21y/o dependent
AOR Received.
06March2011
File Transfer...
21Feb2011
Med's Done....
17Dec2010
Passport Req..
01March2011
VISA ISSUED...
4May2011...got DM...visa waiting!!!
miss_ian said:
i think i got it wrong typed... i'll check on it again.. anyways.. thanks for your good vibes!!!! i always put in my mind that i will be with my wife and son soon... I got a letter of approval last jan. 23 from them.. and then they sent a letter for PPR to my wife last feb. 2, 2011... from then on still nothing's changed from her ECAS.. but last April it had her address on it.. now I know that it's a good thing though..! thanks to you!! where are you here in Canada? thanks for replying to my posts! i appreaciate it..

Hi again miss_ian...You are most welcome. I'm the sponsored wife so I'm still here in Manila. My hubby is from Ontario. I had my application received status from the time that they received my apps. From then on nothing has changed on my ecas and the next update I got was the address then after that the Decision Made status. Just continue to have patience you're heading there. When someone got DM from the January batch I beleive in my heart that I'm gonna be the next so be it after a week I got an update 2. Goodluck! You're gonna be with your wife and son very soon!

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LITTLEJAI said:
Hi Pinoy, How can you guys check the ecas? do you have the link where we can check the status of our application? can you share it? please... Thanks..

dito ka makakapag check..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

sabay75

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
hi sabay! thanks to you! you made us feel relieved. i hope it will be only 3 months too of waiting.. because my wife waited for 3months na.. she sent passports last feb 4 so it was 3months last may 4.. she's devastated because still nothing's changing on her ECAS except for the address there.. and you said it yourself! it's a good thing..! thanks for replying on my post! where you here in CANADA?
My husband is in Alberta. Hopefully within the month, I will be there too. I got the DM last May 1. Actually ako, when I saw the address posted, I was glad something moved...haha...coz for weeks before that it was just Application Received...so when I saw a slight change, I was glad something was actually happening. Haha. God bless to us all! I have a feeling you will have the DM soon. :)

sabay75

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still have my maiden name in my passport. Do I need to change it to my married name once I receive the Visa? Thanks

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
LITTLEJAI said:
hi,
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
yan po link , you can check your status anytime

goodluck :D ;)

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
LITTLEJAI said:
Hala!sana walang magiging problema nho??? by the way i just got my PPR last Thursday.May 05. and send it back to them the following day!
ok lang wala file number...ako naDM ako la naman file number yung pinasa kong mga docs. even sa envelope kaya la maging prob. if la kulang at complete nag bayad ng fee...goodluck po sanyun!!!! Godbless us all!

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
simplytin said:
ok lang wala file number...ako naDM ako la naman file number yung pinasa kong mga docs. even sa envelope kaya la maging prob. if la kulang at complete nag bayad ng fee...goodluck po sanyun!!!! Godbless us all!
@simplytin, Ganun ba sana nga po. about sa payment bayad na po kame lahat. Congrats po sayo the long wait is over... kelan ang flight mo?

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM