+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

aziren

May 3, 2018
It's not an assurance but is a good sign, especially if the PA is not from the US. Apart from US applicants, applications forwarded to CPC-M rather than to the PA's local VO means that IRCC thinks your case is straightforward.
Thank you synoptic. somehow it makes me feel at ease. More Power - god bless

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
Hi I am a man from Canada sponsoring my wife who is from the Philippines to come live here with me, we have already sent in our applications but she says we need a "CFO", can someone explain what that is for me? Thank you for your time.

aziren

May 3, 2018
Hi I am a man from Canada sponsoring my wife who is from the Philippines to come live here with me, we have already sent in our applications but she says we need a "CFO", can someone explain what that is for me? Thank you for your time.
CFO - Commission of Filipinos Overseas.
All filipinos immigrant or maybe working visa holder are required to attend PRe Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) You to have a reservation its available i think online. check this out. https://cfo.gov.ph

Reactions: hoppypuppy

xycrnj

Sep 10, 2018
hello.. nag medical kami sept 12 ocyber na wala pa din kami nakukuha email kahit sa gc key wala. need ko ba po mag update?

ryosuzuki

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Med's Request
September 2017
Med's Done....
November 2017
Passport Req..
October 05 2018
My father has been granted his permanent residency in Canada and my mom, my siblings and I already submitted our passports.

When we checked my dads cic account it says that our document is valid and there’s something i notice it says that our status says “COUNTERFOIL” with an expiry date within a month.

What does that mean? Is that a positive thing?

Crise CG

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga /Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28OCT2016
Doc's Request.
08FEB2017
AOR Received.
31OCT2016
File Transfer...
17NOV2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT..Passed / background check IP 9March2017
Passport Req..
13MARCH2017 Glory to God.Submitted: 20MARCH2017
VISA ISSUED...
23MARCH2017
LANDED..........
MAY2017
My father has been granted his permanent residency in Canada and my mom, my siblings and I already submitted our passports.

When we checked my dads cic account it says that our document is valid and there’s something i notice it says that our status says “COUNTERFOIL” with an expiry date within a month.

What does that mean? Is that a positive thing?
From google: A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person's passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

But you applied for PR not TRV? so it doesn't make sense why "counterfoil"..

ryosuzuki

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Med's Request
September 2017
Med's Done....
November 2017
Passport Req..
October 05 2018
Hi guys!

Where can i see yung “passport return tracker activated”?

Please help.

671109rtik

Jul 18, 2014
NO FURTHER REQUEST LETTER WILL BE SENT
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Schedule A request.

Anong ibig sabihin patulong naman

gbart25

Jun 30, 2018
Guys p advice... planning to bring my boyfriend of 3 years here in Canada, Problem is he’s still legally married in the Philippines but they’ve been separated for 7 years. No children, no contact and not living in the same house. I was told by an agency run by Pinoy it’s doable to sponsor him as long as we can provide a legal document stating they’re separated. Legal Separation Case or Annulment Case was mentioned. So we don’t know which one to do? As you may know Annulment takes forever and cost a lot of money.. Please help ☹

RJMJ

Nov 6, 2018
Hi po sa lahat!

I hope someone can help me have an idea. I just recently submitted a paper application (Dependent Sponsorship for my son sa Pinas) today Nov 6/2018. I'm now here in CA as a PR and I am looking for some forums same with my situation and this is the closest one I found.

Do you guys know how long usually it takes? Coz I also wanted to book a ticket ahead for cheaper deals.
And should I just wait for them to email me or is there any other way I can monitor it easily?

Thank you sa makakasagot!

kristinsophie

Oct 23, 2018
Hi po sa lahat!

I hope someone can help me have an idea. I just recently submitted a paper application (Dependent Sponsorship for my son sa Pinas) today Nov 6/2018. I'm now here in CA as a PR and I am looking for some forums same with my situation and this is the closest one I found.

Do you guys know how long usually it takes? Coz I also wanted to book a ticket ahead for cheaper deals.
And should I just wait for them to email me or is there any other way I can monitor it easily?

Thank you sa makakasagot!

i think just wait for the approval and save your money, it cost 700+ Usd for one way ticket, and it depends on the dates you choose.,
meron nkalagay sa website na processing time, swerte nalang tlg kung mapapabilis ung processing.

zhey616

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hello, asking for a friend po. Narefused po ang application nila under common law dahil hindi po sila na declared nun sponsor. Kung magpapakasal daw ba sila at mag re apply, may chance na kaya na ma approve or ano po ang dapat nilang gawin? Salamat!

ydd0713

Nov 5, 2018
Hello guys. Just want to ask if anyone from here applied for conjugal relationship? Just wanna get some insights.