+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Expat819

Nov 18, 2013
MTrendz said:
My letter sent to my MP,

Dear Sir,

I ask your help and assistance regarding this matter of my application for my wife's permanent residency timeline. I took law in school and made sure we submitted our application 100% complete and full. I received correspondence stating it was received Nov 4, 2014. And further correspondence my application to sponsor my wife was approved Feb. 3, 2015. Since this time neither of us have heard anything regarding our application for her permanent residency and visa application. I'm well aware this can take time, there is an application check on the CIC website which I check continuously but have not received any new information or status updates.

I have been frequenting a Canadian immigration forum and it has come to my attention that many applicants who applied in 2015 have already been approved and have been issued visa's for their spouses already. I have tried to email CIC in Mississauga, and also the Canadian embassy in Manila, but due to an overwhelming amount of email responses to reply to, or lack of resources I have not received any reply to of date.

The forum I frequent for information regarding other peoples applications is very active with many other peoples accounts of their cases, which in ways shows lacks in this process and people are turning to each other in these communities for information and support. There are many pages and numerous accounts of people who applied in the early couple months of 2015 who have already been issued visa's. One gentleman who's application was received Nov 4, 2014 the exact same date as my own, has messaged me and voiced the exact same concerns and wonderment as to why people who applied 3-4 months past this date have already been approved.

There seems to be a dramatic delay or bottleneck in processing these applications received at this time, although its disappointing these are not processed in order they are received, I am aware that certain processing systems will fall into this manner due to the structure in place to deal with these applications. But I am left without proper resources to ask or inquire on why these are delayed while others way past these dates have already gone through.

What I'd like to ask from you is to look into these delays or my actual application, so myself and others in my situation don't feel left behind while others who did this much later are approved already. I have emailed these institutions with zero correspondence in return. It's a very helpless situation, my wife can not even apply for a visitors visa as they are rejected as Filipinos with spouses in Canada, are said to have too much ties to Canada, they feel their likeliness to return is greatly diminished and these visitor visa applications are most usually refused.

Without saying, I miss my wife tremendously. We did our due diligence, which I must say takes much time to complete to a high standard. Submitted 100% complete including medical checks, Appendix A, Passports etc. Much of these are asked for at a later date, but I wanted to streamline this process in hopes it would expedite the processing times. It takes time to send mail which require both of our signatures back and forth through the mail. I do not have the resources to travel back and forth there, and limited vacation time to use. My wife will not even be working here in Canada, there is no work permit application included with our application as I will be the sole supporter of our household and family. We both waited for later stages in our lives to find the right one and marry and have family, so this delay is also impacting our ability to have a family before we are too aged. Perhaps this information is not necessary but I must urge the plight and peril we are in, and how helpless I feel in this process.

If you can use your resources to look into this delay, or into my personal application. I am hoping some inquisitions into this matter being made by yourself can rectify these delays and expedite my application.

Respectfully yours,

Nice letter, I am in the same boat. They received my application early November, passport request in February, no news since then. Hopefully you get a reply from your MP. Everything is properly filled up as well. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see their selection method.

sustagen

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24 2015
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
May 8 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 3 2015
Passport Req..
May 27 2015__IN PROCESS: Sept 5, 2015__COA email: Oct 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Nov 7, 2015 // VOH: November 13, 2015
MTrendz said:
My wifes application finally approved!!!!!

Want to thank everyone here for thier awesome support and such a great community. I wish you all the best in this painful process.

God Bless You All
Praise God!!!congrats!!!

forever19

Jun 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
File Transfer...
June 15, 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
Waived-- In Process Sept. 5, 2015
Passport Req..
July 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM Nov 24, 2015 VOH Dec 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas!
I enjoyed reading the forum every now and then so I decided to join. Ang tagal ko na ding naghihintay ng updates sa ecas. Sana dinggin na ng Diyos ang ating mga panalangin. Goodluck to all of us!

Paragone

Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abzqueen said:
dun sa original application dapat may label s likod pero dun s additional pics n hinihingi ( photos din pinadala ko pero walang label s likod kasi according s instructions dapat walang nksulat s likod at s harap..nklagay s 4th instruction:

"Please do not write anything at the back of the photos. To avoid confusion, label the photographs accordingly on a piece of paper or envelope."
Cannot read Taglish - please, can someone clarify?

Do we need to label one photo(in each set, for each family member), or all 9?

Salamat.

lonobear

Jul 18, 2015
Paragone said:
Cannot read Taglish - please, can someone clarify?

Do we need to label one photo(in each set, for each family member), or all 9?

Salamat.

When we submitted our application, i labeled all my 9 photos at the back. If you're just about to send your application, you need to label each photos at the back.

But when they have requested my passport and another pictures, i did not as per instruction. I just put label outside the small envelope i used.

Goodluck to everyone!

shyder29

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
05-03-2015 DM: 25-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Expat819 said:
Nice letter, I am in the same boat. They received my application early November, passport request in February, no news since then. Hopefully you get a reply from your MP. Everything is properly filled up as well. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see their selection method.
I feel you guys! Just hang on and decision will be made soon. Me and My husband wrote numerous emails to PM, MP and even manila immigration just to push them to make decision soonest.

Have faith your chance is coming...Praying for you guys!

shyder29

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
forever19 said:
I enjoyed reading the forum every now and then so I decided to join. Ang tagal ko na ding naghihintay ng updates sa ecas. Sana dinggin na ng Diyos ang ating mga panalangin. Goodluck to all of us!
Hi Forever19!! Have faith darating din yan! Ma-aapproved din..Ako nga lahat ata ng simbahan, nagsimba ako! hahahaha!

gracy142006

Nov 24, 2011
shyder29 said:
I feel you guys! Just hang on and decision will be made soon. Me and My husband wrote numerous emails to PM, MP and even manila immigration just to push them to make decision soonest.

Have faith your chance is coming...Praying for you guys!
Hi, what does MP, PM stands for?

tcbaek

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2015
AOR Received.
2015-07-25
File Transfer...
2015-08-27
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
gracy142006 said:
Member of Parliament and Prime Minister

avengerJ

Aug 17, 2015
hello po,
bago lang po ako dito sa forum gusto ko lang pong malaman kung paano ko makakakuha ng police clearance sa duabi kasi po yung misis ko nirequest ng immigration.can anyone give an idea on how to request police clearance easily to dubai..maraming salamay po.

davio

Aug 10, 2015
Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-06-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
????
VISA ISSUED...
????
LANDED..........
????
avengerJ said:
hello po,
bago lang po ako dito sa forum gusto ko lang pong malaman kung paano ko makakakuha ng police clearance sa duabi kasi po yung misis ko nirequest ng immigration.can anyone give an idea on how to request police clearance easily to dubai..maraming salamay po.
Hi Avengerj...

follow lang instruction sa cic yun na mismo maging guide sa misis mo pra police clearance nya sa baba yung di citizen sa UAE ....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

Hope this can help you..

God Bless
Yan po ang link

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
avengerJ said:
hello po,
Kakakuha ko Lang last may ng police clearance ko galing UAE po..yung ginawa ko pumunta ako sa nbi pinakita ko yung request letter galing CIC for my fingerprints..binigyan ako ng form then pinapunta ako sa soco para sa fingerprints..Dalai ka ng 2 2x2 pics.. after sinend ko yung fingerprints ko sa dfa manila for authentication..after sa dfa manila, ipa authenticate mo din sa UAE embassy sa manila...pagna received mo na yung Pina authenticate mo galing embassy fill up mo yung form na need mo ipadala sa UAE police headquarters... byad ka 110dirhams sa certificate..mas maganda if meron ka friend sa Dubai to act as your reprsentative representative para madali makuha yung police clearance certificate mo... then magrequest ka
Na itranslate na sa English...

shyder29

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
gracy142006 said:
MP = Member of the Parliament
PM = Prime Minister

:)

gracy142006

Nov 24, 2011
shyder29 said:
MP = Member of the Parliament
PM = Prime Minister

:)
Thank you^^

I've sent a letter to both MP and PM today and informed CEM about it. PM responded and my letter was sent to Chris Alexander( Minister of Citizenship and Immigration). Hope it'll help to speed up the processing.

pineapple5678

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 06, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015 SA: MAY 7, 2015
File Transfer...
May 13, 2015
Med's Done....
UPFRONT Feb 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 16, 2015...... In Process May 18 Ecas Sept. 5
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: November 26, 2015 VOH Dec. 2, 2015
gracy142006 said:
Thank you^^

I've sent a letter to both MP and PM today and informed CEM about it. PM responded and my letter was sent to Chris Alexander( Minister of Citizenship and Immigration). Hope it'll help to speed up the processing.
Hi gracy pls update us here in the forum of the outcome of your letter if CEM did respond. Thank you. ;D