+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

lovelyrose617

Jun 9, 2015
dhezcyr said:
hello po sa lahat! :) pwede po ba mag attend ng COA pre-departure seminar kahit wala pa po PPR / Visa ?
Hello,

I received the same email yesterday about pre-departure seminar. Are you going to COA or CFO? When did you mailed your passport to embassy? CEM received my husband's passport May 8, until now wala pa rin. Meron bang date ng initial entry yung na received mong email to send your passport to embassy?

lovelyrose617

Jun 9, 2015
aeries said:
hi... from ortigas po sakay kau ng papuntang rotonda pasay. from there sakay po kau ng lrt or dyip papuntang pedro gil. then from pedro gil sakay po kau ulet ng dyip dun sa gilid ng chowking tapat po nun 711. tell nyo lng po sa driver na ibaba kau sa CFO. baba lng po kau sa may kanto bago mag crossing. right side po un banda.
Hello,
San ang PDOS, COA or CFO?

lovelyrose617

Jun 9, 2015
aeries said:
hello forum mates... sino po dito ang na DM ng june 5? usually po ba tlaga wait lng ng ilang weeks para sa VOH? thank po sa reply ;)
Hi,
DM yung husband ko June 4. Did u receive an email yet about PDOS? Meron bang date yung initial entry mo when you received the passport request email?

akidoodles

Mar 19, 2015
dhezcyr said:
Hi guys, i received an email from CEM to attend the pre-departure orientation seminar--------- question...ibig sabihin po ba nito positive po ung result ng application namin?

Wohooo! Got the same email. Pero sa Ecas in process status pa din. Sana VISA SOON din!
Sabi nila 2 days seminar to sa Makati
Here is the address :

7th floor, Port Royal Place
118 Rada Street, Legaspi Village Makati

Tel: +63-2-817-0726

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Hi Guys,

Our Sponsorship Application is Non-spousal, Can I post here to ask some questions?

My sister just got the SA via email (Thank God :D)

It says "the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing."

1. What should be the next step? Medical?
2. What are the things I need to prepare for Medical?
3. Can you recommend the best and reliable clinic?

Thanks in Advance for the responses.

Spidermark :)

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! :D
spidermark said:
Hi Guys,

Our Sponsorship Application is Non-spousal, Can I post here to ask some questions?

My sister just got the SA via email (Thank God :D)

It says "the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing."

1. What should be the next step? Medical?
2. What are the things I need to prepare for Medical?
3. Can you recommend the best and reliable clinic?

Thanks in Advance for the responses.

Spidermark :)
CIC has a list of Panel Physicians. If you live in manila, they have IOM and St. luke's. Here's the link hope that helps. ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Virgo84

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-1-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
jhen_mhing24 said:
ah ok salamat sis sana nga tuloy tuloy na to nami miss ko na asawa ko e. :)
Hi, ask ko lang, nung hiningi ba yung passport pano kayo ininform ng immigration? Via email ba or phone? Thanks.

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
mrsB said:
CIC has a list of Panel Physicians. If you live in manila, they have IOM and St. luke's. Here's the link hope that helps. ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Wow thanks mrsB. Which is better? IOM or St. Lukes?

Guys Sorry I have a lot of questions.

This is on the attached email my sponsor received:

Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

-Do I need to print this form? (IMM1017B UPFRONT) or yung clinic ang magpprovide ng form and magsesend sa Visa Office?
-What do I need to bring pag magpapa schedule po ng Medical? (aside from this letter we received)
-Do I just bring money, ID and Passport? [/b]

Thanks in advance and sorry for asking a lot of questions.

Spidermark

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
spidermark said:
Wow thanks mrsB. Which is better? IOM or St. Lukes?

Guys Sorry I have a lot of questions.

This is on the attached email my sponsor received:

Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

-Do I need to print this form? (IMM1017B UPFRONT) or yung clinic ang magpprovide ng form and magsesend sa Visa Office?
-What do I need to bring pag magpapa schedule po ng Medical? (aside from this letter we received)
-Do I just bring money, ID and Passport? [/b]

Thanks in advance and sorry for asking a lot of questions.

Spidermark
no worries! ;) Well, personally i can't attest to both institution. I only had medical under IOM, my husband did too. But you have to book an appointment (we did it thru email) attached this letter that we got from CIC, then they'd give you a confirmation date for your medical. The forms are provided onsite, after your medical, they will hand you back the completed form. Then you have to mail it back to CEM. As for the result, IOM would be the one sending it to CEM bec it's electronically transferred (less hassle for our part). I don't know what's the process with st. Luke's though. But i know that they're also using E-medical.:)

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
Pochie said:
Sa mga nag land na, anu ano ang mga tanong sa immigration sa vancouver? Thanks
Hello po! As per my experience last year we were only asked who sponsored us (which was our parents) and if we know their address and contact number. :) and if that will be the same address that we'd be staying in (so they can mail the PR card on the same address, then some bios. Just to confirm the details on your COPR. not very complicated. Mas matagal pa yung pila sa immigration kesa sa interview.:) case to case basis. But my point is, they'd only ask you for the basics. Not something too complicated since family stream naman po and not on TRV or FSW. Goodluck po! and welcome to canada!:)

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
mrsB said:
no worries! ;) Well, personally i can't attest to both institution. I only had medical under IOM, my husband did too. But you have to book an appointment (we did it thru email) attached this letter that we got from CIC, then they'd give you a confirmation date for your medical. The forms are provided onsite, after your medical, they will hand you back the completed form. Then you have to mail it back to CEM. As for the result, IOM would be the one sending it to CEM bec it's electronically transferred (less hassle for our part). I don't know what's the process with st. Luke's though. But i know that they're also using E-medical.:)
Hi mrsB,

I am planning to make an appointment later with IOM. Just to confirm, during the medical itself..
We don't need to bring a form anymore right? (IMM1017B UPFRONT was the form I need according to the letter)
They already have the form onsite? Is that correct? Coz I've been seeing some post about their requirements and
most of them mention bringing forms like IMM1017E... just want to make sure :)

Thanks

Pochie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
mrsB said:
Hello po! As per my experience last year we were only asked who sponsored us (which was our parents) and if we know their address and contact number. :) and if that will be the same address that we'd be staying in (so they can mail the PR card on the same address, then some bios. Just to confirm the details on your COPR. not very complicated. Mas matagal pa yung pila sa immigration kesa sa interview.:) case to case basis. But my point is, they'd only ask you for the basics. Not something too complicated since family stream naman po and not on TRV or FSW. Goodluck po! and welcome to canada!:)
Thank you! Nag aalala kc ako kc mali pla un nbigayn kong date sa asawa ko kung kelan ako naging PR, ang nbigay ko kc date ay yung kung kelan na-issue un immigrant visa ko kya aun ang naisulat nmin lahat sa mga forms nya, now ko lng nkita na may date pla sa likod ng PR card kung kelan ako na-pr, kala ko kc aun kung kelan na issue un pr visa e..

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
spidermark said:
Hi mrsB,

I am planning to make an appointment later with IOM. Just to confirm, during the medical itself..
We don't need to bring a form anymore right? (IMM1017B UPFRONT was the form I need according to the letter)
They already have the form onsite? Is that correct? Coz I've been seeing some post about their requirements and
most of them mention bringing forms like IMM1017E... just want to make sure :)

Thanks
Umm yes. They only required my husband his passport and photocopy, NSO birth cert (if the client is 0-14yrs old), gov't issued ID (and photocopy), 5 recent photos(passport size, white background), and the payment.:)