16-07-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dm:20-03-2015 Voh april 21,2015
LANDED..........
may 3 2015
Christoph100 said:
Your turn will come soon...lets all hope its early in the new week.

Chris.
Yeah both of us my husband is hoping it will be early nextweek.we both hope before April month will end.Thanks Chris!

regielou14

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
SOON
beb25 said:
magandang hapon po sa lahat. hiping for help sa mga katanungan ko po. i just got married dito sa pinas feb 2015. and we've been together for 5years.PR po ako sa canada.at babalik na po ako this week sa toronto. ano po kayang best way na dapat gawin ko sa papers hg asawa ko while im here sa pinas. sa papers po at kung anong dapat kong gawin pag nasa canada na ako. please help and thank you so much. god bless us all.
hi! congratulations on your wedding.

in my opinion, start organizing your application. download the needed application forms. with that you'll be able to determine the supporting documents, evidences and what not, you have to submit to CIC. madugo rin kasi ang mag-organize ng application. it took me around 8 months from the day i got married para makumpleto yun.

regielou14

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
SOON
matt25 said:
just wonna ask bout my ppr sent via LbC to CEM,,.
if ppr with visa,they will send with the same courier?
thanks.
nope, thru DHL po.

nexus20

Apr 10, 2015
Such a great site but so much information to go through on little details. I have another quick couple questions for my friends here. One is super silly, the other not too bad lol. I also need 10 posts so I can add a timeline to my profile eventually heh

1: ummm on the applications where it says Applicants Name and wants dated at the top of the papers on multiple sheets(IMM1344). Do I put my name(The Sponsor) Or my wife I"m sponsoring from Philippines?

2: I will do the medicals upfront to hopefully save time. What about her police clearance in Philippines, should she get that done now and we put it in the completed documents lists to send as one big package to Mississauga? Or Do you have to wait until it's requested?

Like everyone here, just want my package to complete and try not to waste any time having to hand in many more forms or proof. Is there anything else I should I know about? haha thank you to everyone and praying for speedy process for current applicants(I'll be one soon enough)

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
nexus20 said:
Such a great site but so much information to go through on little details. I have another quick couple questions for my friends here. One is super silly, the other not too bad lol. I also need 10 posts so I can add a timeline to my profile eventually heh

1: ummm on the applications where it says Applicants Name and wants dated at the top of the papers on multiple sheets(IMM1344). Do I put my name(The Sponsor) Or my wife I"m sponsoring from Philippines?

2: I will do the medicals upfront to hopefully save time. What about her police clearance in Philippines, should she get that done now and we put it in the completed documents lists to send as one big package to Mississauga? Or Do you have to wait until it's requested?

Like everyone here, just want my package to complete and try not to waste any time having to hand in many more forms or proof. Is there anything else I should I know about? haha thank you to everyone and praying for speedy process for current applicants(I'll be one soon enough)
I am sure you are getting plenty of advise, I just would suggest that you make medicals upfront, but wait to have all the file complete and leave medicals for the last, Medicals are good for one year, and if you do them too early they may expire... Waiting times have been increasing lately, and now we expect 80 % of the cases to be done in 17 months.... just to be in the safe side, hopefully your application will be one of those done in less than a year.

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
chararat99 said:
Im on my fifth day since DM. Hope visa will come next week. haha
I also love to count days.... and days come and days go and no DM yet,
but hopefully soon....

Meanwhile I will be going to Manila soon,
Hopefully I will return with my wife....

Apr 5, 2015
Hi momeh...30 2013 applicant din ako ... just like you my ecas just turned DM last Saturday.... did u received an email for pre departure seminar as well bago ng turn to DM ung status mo?

renzz29

Jul 7, 2014
i can ask something about my passport request. i forwad my passport in the canadian embassy phillipines last feb 16 it's been received by erica beronia feb 17 it's more than 8 weeks . and until now i'm still waiting to return my passport with visa stamp on it. there's something wrong or it's a normal there's something wrong?

Thank you and god bless to all applicant's

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
renzz29 said:
i can ask something about my passport request. i forwad my passport in the canadian embassy phillipines last feb 16 it's been received by erica beronia feb 17 it's more than 8 weeks . and until now i'm still waiting to return my passport with visa stamp on it. there's something wrong or it's a normal there's something wrong?

That's quite normal. Sometimes applicants wait for months. You just have to be patient.

nexus20

Apr 10, 2015
Awesomeg said:
I am sure you are getting plenty of advise, I just would suggest that you make medicals upfront, but wait to have all the file complete and leave medicals for the last, Medicals are good for one year, and if you do them too early they may expire... Waiting times have been increasing lately, and now we expect 80 % of the cases to be done in 17 months.... just to be in the safe side, hopefully your application will be one of those done in less than a year.
Thanks Awesomeg! Seems waiting times sure go up and down every few months. When you hear Immigration Canada talking how the system gets better and better, makes you wonder @_@ Have to get my wife to send me her paperwork to me soon to get going. I pray it's under a year for all the nice people here to be reunited!

Godisgood29

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
renzz29 said:

I
hi, my passport actually has been there Canadian Embassy since 1st week of September 2014.
# just 8 months in there ;)