+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Sep 23, 2013
PeriwinkleNymph said:
Hi! MY husband just sent our package and according to the postal service it was received last January 8. However, as I was browsing through the forum, I found out that I had filled up an outdated form of IMM 0008. It was a June 2014 form, and not the latest November form.

I just want to know what could possibly happen with our application, and what should we do?

I would love to hear from anyone who had the same case as we do... :c
Fill out new form if it applies to you, then mail it to CIC

Sep 23, 2013
Scarlet_sky said:
Can anyone recommend a good and reliable agency to process our spouse sponsorship application? We plan to apply this Feb :)
We used Enhance Visa services. I don't recommend doing it yourselves. I am sure half the applications from do-it-yourselfers are written in crayon, full of mistakes, missing documents, expired documents ect. Have a professional put your application together, they know what they are doing. Why risk it?

emolotrav

Jan 27, 2015
destiny23 said:
you don't need to worry.. hindi pa nila napprocess or naoopen ung application na sinubmit nyo.. they're still working on applications received on October 27, 2014.. check the processing times sa site nila..
Thank you destiny23. Iniisip ko kasi na baka may mali or napunta sa maling address yun application. Pero siguro nga sabay sabay pa lang nila ioopen yun mga applications kasi baka nasa bakasyunan sila.. :)

emolotrav

Jan 27, 2015
destiny23 said:
un lang ba PDOS?? wala na iba? kahit canadian na ung nagsponsor sayo??

Yup. Eventhough citizen ang nagsponsor sayo, you still have to attend. Requirement yan ng gov't natin. Parang yan yun ticket natin palabas ng bansa.. That's according to the letter nung hiningi na yun passport for VISA. And parang orientation na rin yun para sa mga bibiyahe.

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
emolotrav said:
Hello po, Gusto ko lang po magtanong, eto po ang situation. AKo po ay permanent resident dito sa MB since June 2011. Then umuwi po ako para magpakasal sa long time gf ko nung Dec 2013. Then pinasa po namin yun application dito sa Mississauga noong first week of November 2014. Mag 3 months na po ngayong Feb 2015 perl ni wala po kame natatanggap ng misis ko letter or email na natanggap na nila yun application. Mejo nagwworry lang po ako kasi sabi ng mga kaibigan ko dito dapat raw meron matanggap na receipt na natanggap na nila yun application..

Sino po ba ang nakakarelate? Please help po.

Thankss...

Hi Sis emolotrav

October applicant here and we are also worried na baka na misplace yong documents namin o baka nawala and it took 80 days exactly before we received an AOR on january 20th. Malapit na yon sis.

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
PeriwinkleNymph said:
Hi! MY husband just sent our package and according to the postal service it was received last January 8. However, as I was browsing through the forum, I found out that I had filled up an outdated form of IMM 0008. It was a June 2014 form, and not the latest November form.

I just want to know what could possibly happen with our application, and what should we do?

I would love to hear from anyone who had the same case as we do... :c
Unfortunately there is nothing that you can do now,
Just like someone else said, if they find unacceptable the form they will return the whole package,
but they may let it go to Manila Visa Office, and if that is the case Manila may ask to re-submit the form,
That is the best case ....

There is not way to track your file now, as you don't have file number yet,
when you have a file number you will be able to send any new document that you may want,
but without a file number it is not value to send the new form now.

Just wait and see,

Good luck

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
emolotrav said:
Yup. Eventhough citizen ang nagsponsor sayo, you still have to attend. Requirement yan ng gov't natin. Parang yan yun ticket natin palabas ng bansa.. That's according to the letter nung hiningi na yun passport for VISA. And parang orientation na rin yun para sa mga bibiyahe.
thanks emolotrav. I was just wondering kasi baka my iba pang ceminar bukod sa PDOS.. 'coz ung sa PDOS, hindi regular na PDOS ang dpat nila kunin.. they call it "Guidance and Counseling Session" and iba din ang schedule pra dun.. so yahh. thanks.. :)

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
emolotrav said:
Thank you destiny23. Iniisip ko kasi na baka may mali or napunta sa maling address yun application. Pero siguro nga sabay sabay pa lang nila ioopen yun mga applications kasi baka nasa bakasyunan sila.. :)
no.. medyo bumabagal na nga sila ngayon ehh.. dati kasi, nung pinasa ko ung sa husband ko, hindi parin sila up to date ehh.. 52 days lang.. pero ngayon, 80 days na.. dumdami na backlog nila.

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
JuanDC said:
Napag-iwanan na yata kaming 2013 applicants... :(
Aww.. did you apply for inland or outland? 2 years is toooooo loooong!!!

jclaude

Nov 26, 2014
verZel said:
Helo forummates,,,sa mga nkapagland na,,ask ko lang kung may babayaran ba upon entry sa canada,,,tsaka dadaan p ba tyo sa immigration dto mnla?tnx
Hi,
Lahat po dadaan sa immigration sa Manila at wala po babayaran upon entry sa Canada.
In my case,super smooth lang upon entry..first sa customs you need to fill out a paper and declare pag clear nman proceed to immigration,present papers and get ready for an interview with the agent,after things went okay,pick up your luggage and welcome to Canada. ;) :)

Jmm124

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
February 2013; Remed done: 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
JuanDC said:
Napag-iwanan na yata kaming 2013 applicants... :(
I feel you JuanDC. Frustrating talaga.

gambit_24

Dec 2, 2014
Just talked to my wife this morning and she informed me that she received email from CIC noting that our application has been approved. That our passport must be submitted to CEM for Visa Stamp.
Thank you Lord for the blessing. Sa wakas mabubuo na ang family namin.

Sa mga may application at waiting din, keep on praying and God will grants our prayer in the right time.

Madelsky

Jul 13, 2014
gambit_24 said:
Just talked to my wife this morning and she informed me that she received email from CIC noting that our application has been approved. That our passport must be submitted to CEM for Visa Stamp.
Thank you Lord for the blessing. Sa wakas mabubuo na ang family namin.

Sa mga may application at waiting din, keep on praying and God will grants our prayer in the right time.
Hello po, kelan ka po nag apply at kelan po Sponsorship approval? Nag aalala na ako,. July applicant po ako, sept 9 Sponsorship approval,.. Dapat hinihingi n dn passport ng asawa ko,. Kinukumpara ko kasi sa timeline ng june at may applicants

gambit_24

Dec 2, 2014
Madelsky said:
Hello po, kelan ka po nag apply at kelan po Sponsorship approval? Nag aalala na ako,. July applicant po ako, sept 9 Sponsorship approval,.. Dapat hinihingi n dn passport ng asawa ko,. Kinukumpara ko kasi sa timeline ng june at may applicants
I dont know when does my wife sent her application, basta we received our KIT nun July 2014, at we had our upront medical that month also. Only this morning that my wife told me that CIC Canada notified her that her application has been approved and that her sponsored family member must send the passport to CEM. I have tried to access by online pero nd ako makapasok.

Wala ba sila email sau?