Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect time.... soon
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect time.... soon
Mrs. V said:
nope.. no mail, no email, no phone calls... we emailed them many times no respose but the automated mail only,.. my husband and I really stress about this. and our application will be 14months from the date we submitted it. :( :( :(
ohh my! .. mine will be 12 months tomorrow!... PPR May 6,2014/ Remed 6/6/14/ Recieved email from CIC 7/29/14 re: OR of PRPF / Send OR 7/31/14.... Patiently waiting for VISA soon... In God's perfect time.... we pray.....

Mrs. V

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june2013
AOR Received.
august2013
File Transfer...
august2013
Passport Req..
april2014
mhdz said:
ohh my! .. mine will be 12 months tomorrow!... PPR May 6,2014/ Remed 6/6/14/ Recieved email from CIC 7/29/14 re: OR of PRPF / Send OR 7/31/14.... Patiently waiting for VISA soon... In God's perfect time.... we pray.....

Indeed. Amen.. hoping for it.. keep on holding on. but you know it really hurt once in a while when it comes in your brain pondering about your visa.

mouhicanprexy

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
SA: 05-Feb-2014
File Transfer...
03-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
26-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jul-2014 In Process: 28-Jul-2014 DM: 07-Aug-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2014 Visa on Hand: 19-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
18-Sept-2014 Visa Validity: 19-Dec-2014
Blooming14 said:

Hi nancyjones, we have the same timeline. January applicant din. PPR July 9, 2014 and In Process July 30, 2014. :) hopefully DM na tayo this week! :)
hi blooming,

close ang timelines natin... sana nga decision will be made and released in our favor soon :)

PPR: 08-Jul-2014
Sent: 20-Jul-2014
Rec'd by CEM: 21-Jul-2014
In Process: 28-Jul-2014

let's keep posting!

GuelphON

Jul 8, 2014
Iloilo
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2014: In Process 13-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-8-2014; DM 17-8-2014: VISA Received 29-8-2014
LANDED..........
Oct.5
lambi_04 said:
hello everybody! i just wanted to share my happiness with all of you. just done talking with hubby. DHL called him to pick up his package from CEM. yay!!! thank you so much Almighty Father. the long wait is over! luckily he's done with the seminar. so he just need to go back to get CFO sticker.

good luck to those who are still waiting. i wish you all the best and happiness you really deserve. i know it's hard but always bear in mind that when life gives you thousand reasons to be sad, remember that you have millions reasons to smile and be happy. keep the faith. may God bless us more and more...!
Congrats Lambi :)

dhang729

Aug 5, 2014
Good day po. I know this is somewhat not related on the topic above. Just want to ask somethings. I received my immigrant and copr this july. I am single during this time My problem is i am getting married this august 2014 and planning to leave for canada on september. How should i inform the visa office of this change in status?.what are the steps i need to undertake? can i still use the landing they issued as a single person. Will i still be able to sponsor my spouse if this is the case?.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Maraming salamt po

besykobuset

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received April 03, 2014
AOR Received.
May 21, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
August 31, 2013
dhang729 said:
Good day po. I know this is somewhat not related on the topic above. Just want to ask somethings. I received my immigrant and copr this july. I am single during this time My problem is i am getting married this august 2014 and planning to leave for canada on september. How should i inform the visa office of this change in status?.what are the steps i need to undertake? can i still use the landing they issued as a single person. Will i still be able to sponsor my spouse if this is the case?.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Maraming salamt po
as far as i know kapatid, kailangan mo e-inform ang visa office for change of status. They have to change you copr. Otherwise kapag umalis ka ng bansa na hindi nadeclare asawa mo, you cant sponsor him/her forever. He/she will be considered as EXCLUDED family member.

CHANGE OF STATUS. Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must immediately inform this office, in writing, for further action:
• change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;
• death of applicant, dependant(s) or sponsor;
• birth of a child;
• change in health
• the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• change in your mailing address and / or telephone number

Pwede din naman na wag ka na muna magpakasal. Magland ka na muna as single then go back home to Phil to get married and start the application. Ask sir Trewmenn for best advice. Or seek advice also in general Spousal Sponsorship Forum. Madaming pwede magadvce sayo duon.

Jmm124

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
February 2013; Remed done: 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
Mrs. V said:
anyone here has passport request last april 23,2014 ? I submitted my passport last April 24,2014 and they received it by April 25,2014 and still there's no changes on my ecas no visa yet :( :( :( anyone expirience this? :( :( :(
mhdz said:
Hello Mrs. V, same here! i submitted passport May 6,2014... till now no changes in my ECAS.
Hi Mrs. V & mdhz. Same situation here. Passport sent may 21, 2014, done with my remed but until now no changes in my ecas.

march2014

Jun 23, 2014
Please Help po. I received an Email from the Embassy today with the following requests:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or
documentation:

 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether
accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who
is not accompanying you to Canada.

 Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit
the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are
in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil
Aviation Organization.

 Original NSO Advisory on Marriages for yourself

My questions are:

1. In Appendix A form, am I going to include information about my parents and siblings? (My husband is the one who sponsored me. We don't have any children yet).

2. About the NSO Advisory on Marriages, is it the same with the NSO Marriage Certificate?

and lastly,

3. Included on the Email is the Appendix B - Photograph Specification, but the requests i noted didn't ask for any copies of visa photographs, am I going to include some copies upon submission?

Thank you very much for taking time to read my post and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Salamat po!

nancyjones

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Feb 2014 / Sponsor Approval: 20 Feb 2014 / CSQ Approval: 26 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
08 Jul 2014 / In Process: 30 Jul 2014 / DM Date: 07 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Aug 2014 / Visa & COPR Received: 15 Aug 2014
LANDED..........
18 October 2014
Blooming14 said:

Hi nancyjones, we have the same timeline. January applicant din. PPR July 9, 2014 and In Process July 30, 2014. :) hopefully DM na tayo this week! :)
Hi blooming, sana nga DM na tayo this week. Normally ba, how many days or weeks from PPR to DM? Can't wait na talaga to be with my hubby eh :)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
march2014 said:
Please Help po. I received an Email from the Embassy today with the following requests:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or
documentation:

 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether
accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who

 Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit
the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are
in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil
Aviation Organization.

My questions are:

1. In Appendix A form, am I going to include information about my parents and siblings? (My husband is the one who sponsored me. We don't have any children yet).

2. About the NSO Advisory on Marriages, is it the same with the NSO Marriage Certificate?

and lastly,

3. Included on the Email is the Appendix B - Photograph Specification, but the requests i noted didn't ask for any copies of visa photographs, am I going to include some copies upon submission?

Thank you very much for taking time to read my post and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Salamat po!
Congrats PPR ka na! :p ;D

#1. No need to write down your parents and siblings. Isulat mo lang name nang asawa mo, no need his passport info. Leave blank yung child column.
#2. Mag kaiba ang Marraiage Certificate NSO at Advisory on Marriage NSO. Yung AOM or advisory on marriage nklagay dun na kasal ka na at sa ganitong petsa.
#3. Aside sa Appendix A form, nktanggap ka rin ng Appendix B photo? In my experienced Appendix A lang pero yung iba may appendix b sila.

sweetiepie46

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2014
AOR Received.
SA August 1, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014
Med's Done....
June 3, 2914
Passport Req..
soon please!
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
march2014 said:

documentation:

Aviation Organization.

My questions are:

and lastly,

Salamat po!

Yes kailangan talaga yong maroon passport at saka kailangan din ang document na Advisory on marrages kasi iba man din yong Marrage certificate

jellybeanies

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014 DM: 30-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
Done with PDOS today! Arrived at 8am and was still able to secure a slot. At the end of the almost 3-hour session, hinand out the passport with respective CFO sticker.

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happiness...visa on hand! thank you all for the help and support. all the best :)

Tj777

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request