march 18 2014
Med's Done....
november 26 2013
Passport Req..
july 30 2014 : In Process Aug 14 2014 : DM Sept 01 2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
trewmenn said:
kung file number mo........last name mo at bday mo.
ah thank you po. cguro by monday ko pa makikita status, di pa cguro updated ecas. salamat po

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
apehlicious said:
ah thank you po. cguro by monday ko pa makikita status, di pa cguro updated ecas. salamat po
bale i-click mo <file number> sa selection dun sa box sa <identification type> if file number gamit mo

Jp flores

Mar 8, 2014
My husband and i were married for more than 2 years and we have a son.my husband is a filipino-canadian citizen.our son and i were still here in the philippines.he was about to sponsor us so we can be together.i sent him the documents needed for our family class sponsorship application.me and our son had already undergone medical examination and the panel told me they have forwarded the results at the immigration last january.we were so excited and hoping we'd be together soon.last feb. Exactly on valentines day,due to my husband's work..he was so stressed and became so cold to me.like i asked him questions...and we argued like what other couples do.at the end of the day,we were fine and talked about the problem.days passed,he became really cold,and called me and decided to call our marriage off.he doesnt want to talk to me and even ignoring our sons messages and calls.i want to know since we already undergone medical examination how would i know if he filed the application or not.and he never sends us support since the march 1st.and he deactivated the credit card he sent to me last month.hiw woukd i also know where in toronto would i ask if he claimed us as his dependents and if he claimed us as his family.and how about our support since im still studying here in order to prepare myself to work there to start with him as a family.my son and i were so much hurt like we didnt know what happened.we tried calling him at home and even his mom doesnt want to talk to us.please i need help and i want to save my family.ive been staying strong for us.please i need help.i have nowhere to go.

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
pisces1981 said:
Good news! CEM called our home cellphone (but I missed to answer since I dont know it's them) and so they called our home number. They asked to go to Canada Embassy personally in the morning then come back in the afternoon to pick up my visa! Can't believe this... they did not email me or my hubby. Mukhang they are moving fast in issuing visa.

You guys are next! :)
wow galing naman..congrats! talaga wala ka man passport request? did you mean that they asked you to go to embassy to submit your passport and was issued same day in the afternoon?

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
&quot;Waived&quot; In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
geminiaquarius21 said:
Hello everyone,I need some information and advice about the following as follows: i sponsored my husband 5yrs ago. He is already here in Canada. He did not declared that he have kids from previous relationship. Presently the mother of his kids from previous relationship is arranging the birth certificates of the kids so that they can enroll in school on June. My questions are as follows: if the children birth is registered defintely the census will have a copy of it,will the CIC find it ?what will happen if they find out he have kids but did not declare it? Will it affect his status once he do his renewal of permanent residence? Hoping somebody with knowledge with these matter will give insight ...thank you
This is an interesting situation,
Your husband should declare that he had kids, Now the situation is that he lie to obtain permanent residence, which can mean that his current status
may be revoked, but that is a situation that an Immigration officer will decide, It is possible that nothing happens.
He has two choices, declare that he omitted information and wait for the result... (I don't think that his status will be revoked)
or do nothing and forget about it....
But the problem is that its better to fix the problem now, because he doesn't know what can mean in the future,
He can do it voluntarily of find himself in a not very comfortable situation in the future..... better to act and hope that the mistake wont affect him at all.

jchenks

Jul 24, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Ph
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-13
AOR Received.
27-06-13
Med's Done....
22-05-13
Passport Req..
04-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
pisces1981 said:
Good news! CEM called our home cellphone (but I missed to answer since I dont know it's them) and so they called our home number. They asked to go to Canada Embassy personally in the morning then come back in the afternoon to pick up my visa! Can't believe this... they did not email me or my hubby. Mukhang they are moving fast in issuing visa.

Hi sis! Congrats! :) hindi ka na ba nagPPR? nagchange na ba ecas mo? halos same tayo ng timeline.. app.filed June7 and Medical May22 kso ako nag PPR nung March04... sana kami din Magka-Visa na.. :) :) :)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfaye18 said:
hello forum mates :) PPR na po ako :p June 20 applicant

kaso may concern ako....meron kasi ako kulang na application which is yung Singapore Police Clearance...meron na naman ako finger prints at completo na ako ng requirements...gusto ko lang i clarify ang message na to

- A set of applicant's fingerprint impressions (ten prints). Applicants applying in person will be fingerprinted at COC office at the time of application. For application by post from overseas, the applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by qualified Fingerprint Officer at an authorised office of the country he/she is now residing.

tanong ko po: need ko paba ipa red ribbon o hindi na? tnx tnx please help me ASAP :)
Hello sis, I just want to congratulate you!!! ;D Konti na lang lalarga ka na rin!!! :)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pisces1981 said:

Wow!!! Congrats sis!!! ;D kelan alis mo na nyan? ;)

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabrina15 said:
hello forum mates i got PPR yesterday march 12,2014 but i did not receive email only my husband...

my additional documents are:
* appendix A&B
* PC from Taiwan and Hongkong
* Advisory on marriages
* CSQ
* Divorce documents/ information of your sponsor...

my question are;

first my Hongkong Police Certificates i stayed and work in hongkong for only 174 days is this considered as 6 months? secondly is about this divorce documents/information of your sponsor what is this all about??? my husband is single when we get married he has a kids but not married before,,everything is ok except this two thing,,,hope to hear words from u guys,,thanks and goodluck to all of us,,,
Congrats sis for PPR! ;)

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&amp;TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&amp;TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
Guy sino nktry s inyo n ngsend ng mga requirements s hongkong police ok lng b ang bank draft s mga courier?

pisces1981

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2013
File Transfer...
June 28, 2013
Med's Done....
May 25, 2013
Passport Req..
March 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April :)
xei said:
wow galing naman..congrats! talaga wala ka man passport request? did you mean that they asked you to go to embassy to submit your passport and was issued same day in the afternoon?
I was surprised myself... yup, so pupunta ko sa Monday morning to give the passport then come back sa hapon to pick it up. Thanks!

pisces1981

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2013
File Transfer...
June 28, 2013
Med's Done....
May 25, 2013
Passport Req..
March 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April :)
SAMANTALA said:
Wow!!! Congrats sis!!! ;D kelan alis mo na nyan? ;)
salamat! i already booked my ticket even before they called. Punta kami sana ng mom ko for vacation kaso eto na nga so I will stay na and she has to go back on her own na. April kami aalis kasi I still have commitments at work eh:)

shadyAn26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Zamboanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 10, 2013
Med's Done....
JANUARY 25,2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
March 05,2014,, (PPR and Remed)
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS-IN PROCESS 06-21-14 DM- 06-23-2014
LANDED..........
JULY
Hay, finally tapos na lahat papers ko at remed,, issend ko nlng sa CEM sa Tuesday..
Ang hirap pla kung walang physician ang pwde sa lugar namin, kailangan ko pang pumunta ng davao ,, magastos pero as soon as i reunite with my hubby soon,, it would be worth the it..