Med's Done....
Oct. 19, 2012
Passport Req..
Aug. 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 25, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 14, 2013
Thanks everyone! I guess my good news shows that CEM is doing "something"... maybe there will be more coming soon!!!

@cranberries- u predicted well. hehehe... u and everyone else are next

toopieNbinoo

Aug 30, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 25, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar. 6, 2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
Oct. 19, 2012
Passport Req..
Aug. 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 25, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 14, 2013
so this is what happened.

my husband received a phone call from a lady at CEM. she gave him a mini interview, asking questions about himself, our daughter and myself, asked him about important dates (wedding, birthdays), ect. then she asked him if he can be in canada before oct 19. he said yes then, asked why? she said because his medical is expiring and he must leave before the expiry date. if he doesnt leave before that date he must do a re-med before he enters canada. then she mentions to him that his application is being "rushed" due to the medical expiry date. and they are working hard to make sure people wont need to do a re-med. then she tells him, they sent his passport yesterday and will receive it in 3 to 4 days.

yehey! bought a ticket already oct 17!! $575 CDN one way ticket, PAL, 12 hour flight, Manila to Vancouver. then he will be here! :) - i wanted it to be sooner, but he said he needs to make sure who will be taking care of the house, car, animals, ect. before he transition his way to canada!! hehehe....

cranberries

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2013
AOR Received.
21/01/2013 AIP Received 14/02/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/29/2013
LANDED..........
12/08/2013
toopieNbinoo said:
Thanks everyone! I guess my good news shows that CEM is doing "something"... maybe there will be more coming soon!!!

@ cranberries- u predicted well. hehehe... u and everyone else are next
thanks for sharing the good news. it gave me hope and another reason to stay positive. i was teary eyed reading your story.lol. idk whats wrong with me im emotional nowadays when it comes to reunions. you got a pretty good deal with the ticket btw. where did u book it?

tiffanyeric

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-12
AOR Received.
20-12-12
File Transfer...
12-2-13
Med's Done....
7-1-13
Passport Req..
8 - 7 - 13
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping soon
LANDED..........
soon...
toopieNbinoo said:

my husband received a phone call from a lady at CEM. she gave him a mini interview, asking questions about himself, our daughter and myself, asked him about important dates (wedding, birthdays), ect. then she asked him if he can be in canada before oct 19. he said yes then, asked why? she said because his medical is expiring and he must leave before the expiry date. if he doesnt leave before that date he must do a re-med before he enters canada. then she mentions to him that his application is being "rushed" due to the medical expiry date. and they are working hard to make sure people wont need to do a re-med. then she tells him, they sent his passport yesterday and will receive it in 3 to 4 days.

yehey! bought a ticket already oct 17!! $575 CDN one way ticket, PAL, 12 hour flight, Manila to Vancouver. then he will be here! :) - i wanted it to be sooner, but he said he needs to make sure who will be taking care of the house, car, animals, ect. before he transition his way to canada!! hehehe....

Wow, congrats.....

Hoping kami na ang susunod magka visa.... my PPR was July 9....goodnews is coming to all of us!

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
cranberries said:
thanks for sharing the good news. it gave me hope and another reason to stay positive. i was teary eyed reading your story.lol. idk whats wrong with me im emotional nowadays when it comes to reunions. you got a pretty good deal with the ticket btw. where did u book it?
Maybe you'll get your visa soon. :-* Stay positive! ^_^v

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
toopieNbinoo said:

This is such a great news.. all the very best for the upcoming bright loved future of togetherness x

mrs.sleepless

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
AOR Received.
July 22, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Done....
June 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 10, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
toopieNbinoo said:
Good News!! MY HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA!!

CEM called him a few mins ago, that they sent his passport yesterday!! WoooHooo... no more waiting!!!

Now we are just waiting for his passport to arrive! and now it's time to book a ticket!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!

(by the way the eCAS still says "Application Recieved") :D ;D :p
Congratulations toopieNbinoo!!!!

tabbru

Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 13, 2012
AOR Received.
January 8, 2013
File Transfer...
January 11, 2013
Med's Done....
November 29, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 18, 2013
toopieNbinoo said:

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

And we are happy for all of us too kasi at least ngayon me info na tayo that they are rushing those whose medicals are expiring soon! Sana tuloy-tuloy na! Thanks for sharing! ;)

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
toopieNbinoo said:

CEM called him a few mins ago, that they sent his passport yesterday!! WoooHooo... no more waiting!!!

Now we are just waiting for his passport to arrive! and now it's time to book a ticket!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Congratulations!!! Wow your long wait is over now... :):):)

tangandtin

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2013
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
16-11-2012 expiration: 08-01-2014
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
toopieNbinoo said:

Hi toopieNbinoo Congratulations! ;D .
Question: have you tried emailing cem to remind that your medical will be expiring? If yes, did they extend the validity of your medical? I am asking this because my medical is expiring on November 15. Then cem emailed me that my medical has extended its validity until 8th of Jan 2014. Appreciate your reply

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
toopieNbinoo said:

congrats toopie,,, on your visa CEM is working again this week,,,lets have more,,,,i just got a few more minutes to wait,,,and my wife will be landing excited excited excited!!!!!!!

thrineann

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
18-01-2013
Med's Done....
13-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-11-2013
tangandtin said:
Hi toopieNbinoo Congratulations! ;D .
Question: have you tried emailing cem to remind that your medical will be expiring? If yes, did they extend the validity of your medical? I am asking this because my medical is expiring on November 15. Then cem emailed me that my medical has extended its validity until 8th of Jan 2014. Appreciate your reply
Hello.. we have almost the same medical expiration date, mine is nov 13. Btw, i just emailed them kanina regarding my meds expiration, im just wondering when will they respond to my email.. Nagreply ba agad sila sau nung nag email ka?

tangandtin

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2013
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
16-11-2012 expiration: 08-01-2014
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
thrineann said:
Hello.. we have almost the same medical expiration date, mine is nov 13. Btw, i just emailed them kanina regarding my meds expiration, im just wondering when will they respond to my email.. Nagreply ba agad sila sau nung nag email ka?
Hi Thrineann! Yup, they have replied the next day. In addition, they informed me also that my file is currently queued for review.

Sana tayo na sumunod na magkavisa. Sobrang nakakabaliw ng maghintay.

thrineann

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
18-01-2013
Med's Done....
13-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-11-2013
tangandtin said:
Hi Thrineann! Yup, they have replied the next day. In addition, they informed me also that my file is currently queued for review.

Sana tayo na sumunod na magkavisa. Sobrang nakakabaliw ng maghintay.
Korek! Hay.. Sana magreply din sila agad sakin..actually i used my hubby's email, kunwari sya un nagemail.. Hehe.. Sana naman wag nang tumagal ng husto yang mga visa na yan! ::)

L

leeyangss

toopieNbinoo said:

CONGRATS SIS! Finally nagmove na din ang CEM! Yey! Come on CEM! :)))