Passport Req..
may 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 16,2013
LANDED..........
abangan.....
tiffanyeric said:
Congrats samga may visa na....

Parang nauna pa yata yung mga 3013 na nagka visa keysa 2012 applicants...

im nov.2012 applicant pero waiting in vain pa rin.....

God bless... :*)))))
.. thank you sa inyong lahat, sana magkaroon na rin kayo para masaya ang magiging pasko natin

arnel0425

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
may 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 16,2013
LANDED..........
abangan.....
eeza said:
Congrats!!!...
.... thnks fren... paki open yung inbox mo my message ako dun

joysteve

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
File Transfer...
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2013 with Appendix A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14-11-2013/ Visa in hand 23-11-2013
LANDED..........
31-01-2014 N.S.
arnel0425 said:
.. thank you
congrats arnel::: Have a nice trip! c ;)

eeza

May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013,package resent due to no med,24-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
arnel0425 said:
.... thnks fren... paki open yung inbox mo my message ako dun
saw it na po. :)

cris8298

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Burlington, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 16, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2013
LANDED..........
December 15, 2013
arnel0425 said:
....... fren my visa na kmi....kararating lng knina
CONGRATS! :)

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-11-2013
happy weekend 8)

Arlen

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Doc's Request.
o8-31-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
10-04-2013
Med's Request
03-09-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-31-2013
VISA ISSUED...
plz lord sent to me my visa...--///nov-15-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Subra tahimik talaga

DsWifey

Mar 8, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 22, 2013
File Transfer...
April 16, 2013 (SA) Received: May 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb. 04, 2013 Validity: Feb.14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct.08, 2013 CEM Received: Oct. 10, 2013 DM: Nov.18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.14, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 27, 2013
Arlen said:
Subra tahimik talaga
sobrang tahimik talaga!!
wala pa din PPR naming natitira sa march :mad: :(

fitzdarcy2011

Apr 11, 2012
hi...ask lang ako bakit ang tagal ng processing ng application ko, nakakadepress na maghintay ng matagal...by the way, ang asawa ko Canadian pero pinoy din sya, born and raised lang sa Canada....baka may advise kayo para samin...
please read this post of mine:

Hi everyone...I have a Canadian husband and we have 1 son...My husband and son are living together in Canada right now and I'm here in the Philippines, all alone...my husband suddenly quit his work at the end of Nov2011 coz he felt super overworked and not well compensated and decided to just look for another work...i know he was wrong there coz the next month he applied to sponsor me...but anyways he went back to his work again around Feb2012 coz his coworkers and boss were asking him to come back...so it was like he left his work for just 2 months.... my husband applied for a spouse sponsorship for me last December 2011...he was sent a letter that he's approved to sponsor me last January 2012.........by April 2012 I was worried already coz my husband said he didn't recieve anything from them....so I looked around, searched in the net and found some posts that my husband can ask his MP for advise or help in Canada why we're not recieving anything about the application and bcoz it was taking so long already...
The MP inquired and told him that when they did a background check on him they found out that my husband isn't working at the time he applied to sponsor me...my husband told me of this mistake on his part...i know it was so stupid but I know my husband was also having a hard time with our separation...we have been living together and studying together in the Philippines from 2003-2010...he just left the Philippines so he can find work in Canada and sponsor me...by the way, my husband brought our son to live and study in Canada last 2006 with his parents...it was very hard for both of us but we have to do that sacrifice bcoz we were both busy with our studies and we were having a hard time looking for babyitters who we can trust to take care of our son...but it meant years of crying for me every night for not being able to hold my son...
And the MP also told him that we need to update our application and we have to show more proof that our relationship is real..so my son and husband came here Last Aug-Sep2012 to spend some time with me so we can show them more proof of the genuineness of our relationship...Sound absurd for us...coz every minute we're not together is killing us...even my son whenever we Skype would always ask me, "Mommy, how come you can't come here to Canada to be with me?"... i always feel like crying everytime my son asks me that question...
My husband then passed an updated application around October2012...It's now almost 1 year from the time he passed the application update...still we heard nothing.....we're still waiting patiently..the MP told him to just wait coz the CIC are processing the application already...but up to now, I still haven't recieved anything from the Canadian embassy here in Manila nor my husband from CIC... My husband also paid the MP 500 canadian dollars for his services...the MP told him that he doesn't need to go back to him ...
While my husband and son was crossing the border to the U.S....an immigration officer at the canadian border asked my son where is his mommy...my son told her that she's in the Philippines coz she can't come here....the immigration officer told my husband that he can ask the immigration to expedite the processing, coz she used to work in the immigration before and she used to handle these kinds of cases where the mommy is not with her children...but my husband doesn't know how to do it...and we think that if we inquired it may cause more delay with my application..

I hope somebody can enlighten us what to do....this is really so hard for us coz we can't even check in the CIC website the status of our application....

rowdboat

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2013
fitzdarcy2011 said:
hi...ask lang ako bakit ang tagal ng processing ng application ko, nakakadepress na maghintay ng matagal...by the way, ang asawa ko Canadian pero pinoy din sya, born and raised lang sa Canada....baka may advise kayo para samin...

Hi everyone...I have a Canadian husband and we have 1 son...My husband and son are living together in Canada right now and I'm here in the Philippines, all alone...my husband suddenly quit his work at the end of Nov2011 coz he felt super overworked and not well compensated and decided to just look for another work...i know he was wrong there coz the next month he applied to sponsor me...but anyways he went back to his work again around Feb2012 coz his coworkers and boss were asking him to come back...so it was like he left his work for just 2 months.... my husband applied for a spouse sponsorship for me last December 2011...he was sent a letter that he's approved to sponsor me last January 2012.........by April 2012 I was worried already coz my husband said he didn't recieve anything from them....so I looked around, searched in the net and found some posts that my husband can ask his MP for advise or help in Canada why we're not recieving anything about the application and bcoz it was taking so long already...
The MP inquired and told him that when they did a background check on him they found out that my husband isn't working at the time he applied to sponsor me...my husband told me of this mistake on his part...i know it was so stupid but I know my husband was also having a hard time with our separation...we have been living together and studying together in the Philippines from 2003-2010...he just left the Philippines so he can find work in Canada and sponsor me...by the way, my husband brought our son to live and study in Canada last 2006 with his parents...it was very hard for both of us but we have to do that sacrifice bcoz we were both busy with our studies and we were having a hard time looking for babyitters who we can trust to take care of our son...but it meant years of crying for me every night for not being able to hold my son...
And the MP also told him that we need to update our application and we have to show more proof that our relationship is real..so my son and husband came here Last Aug-Sep2012 to spend some time with me so we can show them more proof of the genuineness of our relationship...Sound absurd for us...coz every minute we're not together is killing us...even my son whenever we Skype would always ask me, "Mommy, how come you can't come here to Canada to be with me?"... i always feel like crying everytime my son asks me that question...
My husband then passed an updated application around October2012...It's now almost 1 year from the time he passed the application update...still we heard nothing.....we're still waiting patiently..the MP told him to just wait coz the CIC are processing the application already...but up to now, I still haven't recieved anything from the Canadian embassy here in Manila nor my husband from CIC... My husband also paid the MP 500 canadian dollars for his services...the MP told him that he doesn't need to go back to him ...
While my husband and son was crossing the border to the U.S....an immigration officer at the canadian border asked my son where is his mommy...my son told her that she's in the Philippines coz she can't come here....the immigration officer told my husband that he can ask the immigration to expedite the processing, coz she used to work in the immigration before and she used to handle these kinds of cases where the mommy is not with her children...but my husband doesn't know how to do it...and we think that it we inquired it may cause more delay with my application..

I hope somebody can enlighten us what to do....this is really so hard for us coz we can't even check in the CIC website the status of our application....
Hi, you can send an email to CEM using case specific inquiry ... include all details like UCI and application number. Follow up with them on what's going on. Sobrang lampas ka na sa standard processing time and I'm sure they would entertain your case specific inquiry.

Next, order your GCMS notes like what the others advised so you would know what's going on or kung saan tumatagal pati comments ng visa officer makikita mo doon.

I hope in a way I have helped you sana makasama mo na ang pamilya mo the soonest. Goodluck.

fitzdarcy2011

Apr 11, 2012
Hi, you can send an email to CEM using case specific inquiry ... include all details like UCI and application number. Follow up with them on what's going on. Sobrang lampas ka na sa standard processing time and I'm sure they would entertain your case specific inquiry.

Next, order your GCMS notes like what the others advised so you would know what's going on or kung saan tumatagal pati comments ng visa officer makikita mo doon.

I hope in a way I have helped you sana makasama mo na ang pamilya mo the soonest. Goodluck.

thank you sa reply...kaka-inquire ko lang ngayon sa cic website...magwait pa ako sa reply i wish reply sila agad...kakadepress talaga maghintay hays...ask ko lang ano yang GCMS notes? thank you very much...

artes

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 18,2013
Doc's Request.
september 2,2013
AOR Received.
april 11,2013 CPC-Mississauga
File Transfer...
april 23,2013 CEManila
Med's Done....
November 9,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 2,2013
VISA ISSUED...
oct.7 cem called,ecas in process,oct.8,DM,OCT.10 VISA PICKED UP
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 30,2013 CONFIRMED
rgfcenina said:
Anyone here who submitted their passport this month of september??update nyo po me plllss... ;D

i submitted my passport sept.2,2013,and they received sept.6.no update yet kainis maghintay

artes

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 18,2013
Doc's Request.
september 2,2013
AOR Received.
april 11,2013 CPC-Mississauga
File Transfer...
april 23,2013 CEManila
Med's Done....
November 9,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 2,2013
VISA ISSUED...
oct.7 cem called,ecas in process,oct.8,DM,OCT.10 VISA PICKED UP
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 30,2013 CONFIRMED
fitzdarcy2011 said:

While my husband and son was crossing the border to the U.S....an immigration officer at the canadian border asked my son where is his mommy...my son told her that she's in the Philippines coz she can't come here....the immigration officer told my husband that he can ask the immigration to expedite the processing, coz she used to work in the immigration before and she used to handle these kinds of cases where the mommy is not with her children...but my husband doesn't know how to do it...and we think that it we inquired it may cause more delay with my application..

i feel sorry about it but losing your husbands job is not a big question in sponsoring you to come to canada because having no job while u are sponsoring is not a big concern at all it is your husbands right/priviledge to sponsor you.as everybody is telling you order GCMS is the best thing to do antagal na nga apps mo.i wish you more speedy processing this time,i know how hard to be away from your loved ones.specific case inquiry portal is the best site to go.put urgent in your inquiry.provide your email address.wish you luck and God bless