+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

lucky8

Jan 20, 2013
ksad said:
Try going to cem if youre living within metro manila.can i ask whats ur ppr date and the expiry of your medical?im also worried cuz my medical will expire on apr 23
hi my medical is valid until april 4 and my flight is april 2 since she asure me that anytime i can have my visa i cant say yes right away when she call me because i try to get my baby passport rush in canada first because no..mother can leave their child specially she is under 2years old..now..that im ready grab k n opurtunity pag d umabot passport ng baby ko..husband ko nlang uuwi para kunin sya talaga naistress ako sa situation..sobrang hard to decide now..that i have descicion i cant contact nmn ung agent i try to call and email since thursday im worry n talaga! pwede b pumunta khit wala appointment? hindi daw kc eh alala..n tlaga ko!

lucky8

Jan 20, 2013
comarxx said:
Did you have your passport with visa? Yes, I think CEM sometimes contact the applicants by using cellular phone. In my wife's case, 4 years ago, immigration contacted her via cellphone that her visa is ready and to be pick-up on that same day.
hi thanks for reply matagal b cla magbigay ng appointment paano b by email? worry n talaga ko..kc may ticket n ko eh..cnabi kc ng agent anytime bibigyan nya ko ng visa if iaalis ko bgo maexpired medical ko..! babae ung agent eh..tnex ko n at tnawagn since thursday p..wala talaga answer khit sa email..katakot di ba..hahahahha any advice?

pasayeno

Mar 22, 2013
lucky8 said:
hi everyone anyone have case like me..manila canada embassy contacting me by phone..she rush me..about leaving before my medical expired but..now..that im ready and have ticket..i cant contact her i already email the immigrationbut..no reply yet..im too worry cause my ticket will be waste and my medical will be expired soon..agent in embassy use cell phone number?? thanks for any reply i need help!
hi..di po sila sasagot sa email po..bale puntahan nio po personally ang embassy na mabigyan po kau ng visa..kasi sa wife ko po nag email din po kanina kasi maeexpire ang medical nia this april 14 so need magland sa canada before april 14..di po makontak ang cellphone kasi nawla yung cel kaya thru email sila nag inform na pwede puntahan personally ang embaasy together na hinihingi nilang requiremnts para mabigyan ng visa

pasayeno

Mar 22, 2013
pasayeno said:
hi..di po sila sasagot sa email po..bale puntahan nio po personally ang embassy na mabigyan po kau ng visa..kasi sa wife ko po nag email din po kanina kasi maeexpire ang medical nia this april 14 so need magland sa canada before april 14..di po makontak ang cellphone kasi nawla yung cel kaya thru email sila nag inform na pwede puntahan personally ang embaasy together na hinihingi nilang requiremnts para mabigyan ng visa
hi po sa lahat ng spousal sposnorship..wag po mawawalan ng pag asa..pray lang po ng pray..para mainspire tayo ay to po timeline po ng wife n son ko po..

medical done april 2012
applctn submitted dec 18 2012
approval january 13 2013
ppr (thru email) - march 22 2013 - matgal na daw sila nagtatawag sa cel since na nawal kaya dinaan na lang sa email..nkareceived po kami ng email ng wife ko na same content.. thanks be to GOD!

lucky8

Jan 20, 2013
pasayeno said:
talaga pwede b personal?? pero wala kc ako..email from them..dalin ko lang eticket ko papaakyatin ako dun?? please advice m nmn ako..depress n ko! hhahahahahahaa! nakuha n ng wife mo agad visa nya nung ngpunta sya? maydinala b sya n proof kung bkit sya pumunta?

pasayeno

Mar 22, 2013
lucky8 said:
talaga pwede b personal?? pero wala kc ako..email from them..dalin ko lang eticket ko papaakyatin ako dun?? please advice m nmn ako..depress n ko! hhahahahahahaa! nakuha n ng wife mo agad visa nya nung ngpunta sya? maydinala b sya n proof kung bkit sya pumunta?
eto po naklagay sa letter..bka pinadalahan ka po sa email doubloe tsek nio po..

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx :

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer.

We attempted to contact you in the phone number you declared in your application, but it appears that your number is no longer working.

In order to complete the process you may personally submit, on Mondays and Thursdays only @ 8 A.M., the following:

1.The original passports for yourself and Larrence..

NOTE: Your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until

04/14/2013

(mm/dd/year. Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months beyond this validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all members of your family, if any).

You must ensure that you have sufficient free/empty pages in your passport(s) for the insertion of each immigrant visa (if your children do not have their own passports and are included in your passport, a separate visa will be inserted in your passport for you and each one of your children; for example, if your passport includes three accompanying children, you will then need four blank passport pages in your passport as each immigrant visa requires one full passport page).

Check that your passport(s) is/are all in good condition. We cannot accept passports which have torn pages, damaged laminates or mismatched passport numbers (at the picture page and passport page), and these will be immediately returned to you without any visa.

2.A travel or airline booking certificate for a confirmed flight within the validity of your visa(s).
1. Please note that we are not requiring a fully paid airline ticket. Kindly defer the final purchase of your airline ticket until you are in possession of your passport(s) and the appropriate visa(s).

The validity of a permanent resident visa - once issued - may not be extended, nor can replacement visas be issued with a new validity date. If you submit a booking certificate, it is taken as an indication of your ability and willingness to travel to Canada within the current validity of your visas as stated above.

2.Enclose two recent photographs of yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Please do not staple your photographs. Detailed instructions for the photographer are enclosed. Take these instructions to the photographer in order to obtain photographs with the required specifications.

3.Please comply within 10 days to ensure that we are able to finalize your application within the current validity of your visas. If you do not provide us with your passport(s) and/or do not use your visa(s) before this expiry date and still wish to go to Canada, additional requirements may be required and could result to delays or extended processing times.

4.Or you may send your package by COURIER TO:

Embassy of Canada

ATTN: Visa Section, FRU-ASP

Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue

Makati City 1200
Philippines

lucky8

Jan 20, 2013
pasayeno said:

wala p k ntangap n email kc ctuation ko..inform k daw cla kung ready n ko..at anytime bibigyan ako..ng visa at working nmn ung cellphone ko kaya pwede nla k makontak kaya ako..ngalala kc wala khit ano sagot khit sa email khit urgent na ahhahahaa! nkakuha n ng visa wife mo or pupunta plang kyo s monday? cguro pag wala p din ako news pupuntahn k cla hahahaha mahigpit b talaga pag wala appointment or maipakita kung bakit tayo pupunt in person? baka nkulitan n ung agent sa kakakontak ko! ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha! eh kc d nla naiintindihan n sobrang halaga para sa atin ang sagot nla o kahit anong blita hahaha salamat ha sa advice mo medyo nbuhayan ako ng pagasa depress n kc ako..eh ang dami ko pnagdaanan sa process n to..pati urgent temporary passport ng baby ko sa canada under approval p lahat suspense my hollyweek p so..less time ahahahhaa!

lucky8

Jan 20, 2013
pasayeno said:

working days and hours lang b cla nageemail sa atin? so means hindi tayo makakatangap pag weekend or tapos na working hours nila?

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
huggypoo said:
heto yung nakalagay sa appendix B - photo specification kasabay sa PPR

TAKE THIS WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER

Notes to the applicant

Please read carefully and ensure that the photographer follows the instructions in the ANotes to the
Photographer @ section.
Failure to submit the correct photographs will result in a considerable delay in the finalisation of your
case. There is no extension to the validity of your immigrant visa.
$ Immigration photographs are NOT the same as passport photographs.
$ Do not staple the photographs together.
$ Please also ensure that the photographs are free of pen marks, stains, ink blots and creases.
$ Please do not write anything at the back of the photographs. To avoid confusion, label the
photographs accordingly on a piece of paper or envelope.
$ Only clear photographs will be accepted. The photographs must not be blurred and must be free
from glares and rear shadows.
$ Please note that failure to submit the correct photographs can result in a considerable delay in
the finalisation of your case.
$ Please have a new picture taken. Old photographs will not be accepted.

Notes to the photographer
The photographs must:
$ show a full front view of the person=s head and shoulders showing full face centred in the middle
of the photograph;
$ have a plain white background;
$ be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or,
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
$ be produced on single weight matte paper.

The photographs must measure:
$ between 25 mm and 30 mm (1 @ and 1 3/8 @ ) from chin to crown
$ have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8 @ x 1 3/4 @ ) finished size
Ito po yung email sa manila office po? Salamat po talaga sa pagshare . :D :D :D :D :D

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
April13 said:
Im thinking to use LBC but when I read that CEM will use DHL to deliver our visa then I think Its a good idea to use DHL. :D
LBC is good send it today kinabukasan darating narin LBC rin ginamit kong nagsend nga mga forms ko kay misis sa canada 5days lang dumating na sa kanya. DHL lang kasi ang official courier partner ng CEM pero sa canada DHL din ang partner ng LBC dun. Kahit anong courier service naman reliable basta make sure na accessible yung place ng reciepient or correct lahat ng details sa parcel.

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
comarxx said:
Thank you po. Sa burlington, Ontario po. Kayo po saan?

medical done - february 3, 2012
application sent (by my wife) - october 2012 (forgot the exact date)
application received - november 20, 2012
elligibility decision (approval) - february 18, 2013
ppr (family reunification unit, immigration section) - march 4, 2013
remedical - march 5, 2013
ppr and remedical - march 19, 2013 (ako mismo naghulog sa dropbox dun sa rcbc hehe +1 kay bro Polgas)
Thanks bro! :p :D

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
pasayeno said:
hi po sa lahat ng spousal sposnorship..wag po mawawalan ng pag asa..pray lang po ng pray..para mainspire tayo ay to po timeline po ng wife n son ko po..

medical done april 2012
applctn submitted dec 18 2012
approval january 13 2013
ppr (thru email) - march 22 2013 - matgal na daw sila nagtatawag sa cel since na nawal kaya dinaan na lang sa email..nkareceived po kami ng email ng wife ko na same content.. thanks be to GOD!
Congrats bro bilis ng timeline niyo ah. :D

Jem28

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Hello.. Finally summer vacation na of my daughter so hindi na masyado busy... For some odd reasons can't access my old account (jiada) that's why I made a new one... I'm an October applicant po sponsor is in Quebec & still waiting for our PPR.. Just letting everyone know kasi po I changed may username sa Spreadsheet... Good Luck po sa atin lahat.. :)

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
comarxx said:
Thank you po. Sa burlington, Ontario po. Kayo po saan?

medical done - february 3, 2012
application sent (by my wife) - october 2012 (forgot the exact date)
application received - november 20, 2012
elligibility decision (approval) - february 18, 2013
ppr (family reunification unit, immigration section) - march 4, 2013
remedical - march 5, 2013
ppr and remedical - march 19, 2013 (ako mismo naghulog sa dropbox dun sa rcbc hehe +1 kay bro Polgas)
Wow! Ang bilis mo nagkappr sis!
Congrats sis,November applicant din ako sis.They receive our application on Nov.19,2012
:)

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
April13 said:
Ito po yung email sa manila office po? Salamat po talaga sa pagshare . :D :D :D :D :D
Yan lang din mismo ung nakalagay sa APPENDIX B sa Part3: Specific Country sa Application Forms. Photo Specifications lang yan.