manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
goldenkagi said:
Hey guys :) i believe that many of us here are quite capable of speaking decent English. It's not that we want to exclude others, but I think that speaking Tagalog does help other members who would rather speak the native language. I don't want to come across as rude by speaking Tagalog, an I do appreciate your insights with regards to the importance of English in Canada. Thank you for the tips. And please don't hesistate to ask to ask or comment in this thread, even though most of the posts are in Tagalog. You will find that you will get answers, whether your post is in English or Tagalog. We are a friendly bunch here. You can ask our buddy Tagum who has made quite a few friends despite not speaking Tagalog. I am posting my own thoughts here, and the opinions i have expressed may not necessarily reflect those of the other members here

Just my two cents. :) Peace out.
yes i agree, if i want to know what is going on in the forum i just ask my wife to interpert, the only thing is i cant answer any questions if i dont understand them, im just happy this forum is here wish i found it a year ago. just think how nice it would be if CEM would answer are questions like we find answers in here, or at least direct us to this site for help and then we wouldnt be pestering them for so much help.

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
livelife said:
hi Steph C, some more tries...

hehe, at least you will learn the Tagalog vocabulary, but really, so many dialects in the Philippines...you may soon realize we are but the descendants of the Tower of Babel race...

I understand your frustration of being unable to comprehend the progress of other applications that were posted in Tagalog specially that CEM provides update only once in a blue moon.

If there are tagalog comments you want to be interpreted by us, just quote it and we will be glad to interpret it for you...hehe

But really, it would be too much on your part too to analyze the posts first rather than having understood them immediately if they were in English. And oh, we also have Tag-lish aside from the multitude of dialects we have.

Your posts sound nice Steph C. I understand you are such a well-bred woman.
Very well said! You gave good points that I have failed to express. Thank you for this. :)

Tagum, any new updates? Regarding your wife's visa? You'd probably be glad to know that the cool spell we have here is almost over. It will get warmer and warmer as your flight approaches :)

cokiesweet

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Hello Good Evening/ Good morning! How are you guys? I am happy for those who already got their PPR and i am still hoping we could have our's soon and also to those who are waiting too! It's been 3 mos and a week already since my husband was approved as my sponsor! I am looking forward i could be with him this year! It's so hard being far away from each other and it's our second 2nd wedding anniversary very soon yet we will not going to celebrate it again together! It sucks! But that's life! CEM wake up eh! Move your asses! 8) :( ;D

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
goldenkagi said:
Very well said! You gave good points that I have failed to express. Thank you for this. :)

Tagum, any new updates? Regarding your wife's visa? You'd probably be glad to know that the cool spell we have here is almost over. It will get warmer and warmer as your flight approaches :)
It will never be as warm as mindanao and think of the tan i will get, only 20 days to flight time yahoo. and dont forget its been over a year that i have seen my wife. No, no new updates just hoping this week to see IN PROCESS or at least a letter or email to ask for REMEDS.

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
annerella said:
i cannot help regarding the appendix C, i tried looking for it sa cic but I can't find it (help guys!) since the one we used during our application were the old forms pa, and the one's we are going to use for remedical were sent by the embassy.

anyway, regarding the medical fee, yung P5250 is for applicant from ages 15 and above, so the price of the medical exam for your kid depends kung saan age bracket siya included. like in our case, my kids ages are 2 and 4, so I have to pay P1875 each for them on top of P5250 I ahve to pay for myself. kindly check the link given to you again, it's there po. :)
THANKS SIS SA HELP! YUP I GOT THE APPENDIX C NA SOMEONE SENT ME FROM CANADA FB GROUP.. ANG YEAH, REGARDING SA FEE NAKITA KO NA RIN.. MATSALAM TALAGA :D

nic06

Jan 28, 2013
good eve po..

need some help lang po.we just received letter from embassy last friday for passport request,unfortunately they forgot to attach APPENDIX A..sino po ba may copy sa inu ng APPENDIX A?ung applicant and all dependant with passport details form po yata?ung one page lang po?salamat po ng marami sa makakapagsend ng copy po..
god bless!!

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
annerella said:
^ she hasnt found the appendix C yet. ive already answered the other inquiry regarding the medical fee :)

hi. i checked it myself several times but it seems that appendix C is no longer under the philippines specific guide. it only mentions appendix a and b (up till the photo specifications only) or maybe i'm missing something... :'(
HI! I HAVE FOUND IT NA! AND IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE NA TALAGA SA SITE SO WHAT MY HUSBAND DID WAS TO PRINT THE IMM 1017 AND I WILL ALSO BRING THE APPENDIX C.. THANKS :)

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
annerella said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

With the release of the new GCMS 4.0, it should be noted that all previous versions of the IMM 1017 form as well as the Appendix C will no longer to be used. With this release, there will be two newly-revised IMM 1017 forms:

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

So, I'm not really sure regarding the process for those who will be having their Medical Exams for the first time. Help anyone?

Bienncorey
Maybe it'll be better to give a call to the DMP where you're planning to have your medicals done to be sure. :)
THANKS SA ADVISE SIS.. TAWAGAN KO SILA BUKAS TALAGA PARA MA SURE NA... SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT!!!

Fhe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14 2012
Doc's Request.
April 16 2012
File Transfer...
June 08'2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 /June 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
On the way
Gud ev po salahat ako po naguguluhan ask lang po kapag po ba approved na papel nyo ano po susunod na gagawin?at ilang taon po bago matanggap ang Visa kasi po family ko mag 1 year na ala pa po kami natatangap after na approved papers namin! Thanks po!

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
It will never be as warm as mindanao and think of the tan i will get, only 20 days to flight time yahoo. and dont forget its been over a year that i have seen my wife. No, no new updates just hoping this week to see IN PROCESS or at least a letter or email to ask for REMEDS.
Congrats on your upcoming reunion with your beloved wife. Keep us updated! I'm sure changes are bound to appear soon. :)

nic06

Jan 28, 2013
good eve po..

need some help lang po.we just received letter from embassy last friday for passport request,unfortunately they forgot to attach APPENDIX A..sino po ba may copy sa inu ng APPENDIX A?ung applicant and all dependant with passport details form po yata?ung one page lang po?salamat po ng marami sa makakapagsend ng copy po..
god bless!!

greentea

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
sponsor approved Aug. 14,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.21,2012
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
ano email mo? try ko send sayo....

ksad

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2012
AOR Received.
September 26, 2012
File Transfer...
September 27, 2012
Med's Done....
April 23, 2012
Passport Req..
March 25, 2013
nic06 said:
pasend nalang po sa nicz_0808 @ yahoo.com ung may copy po ng appendix A..thank you po..
Hi,pwede bng ipost mo timeline mo?pra maupdate ntin s spreadsheet,at mkita kung anong date n ng file transfer ang gmgalaw?thanks

rickcan

Jan 16, 2012
Hello, I was just reading the google docs to find an answer to my question. I live in Quebec, Canada. My wife is in Makati City Philippines. her PPR date is 4 Jan. 2013. she sent her Passport, updated photos, NSO approved marriage certificate, CSQ Quebec Selection Certificate and completed a form requested by the Canadian Visa Office in Manila. Can someone tell me the approximate date when she will get her visa? We are planning a going away party at the Saint Andrews Parish in Makati and it would be a great benefit to have this information. Your help in this matter is appreciated. Thank you.