Passport Req..
March 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2013
LANDED..........
March 10, 2013
greentea said:
@ Vanity

Ang Option C ay sa tax office yata pwede i-request ng husband mo. I guess it will tale around 2 weeks..not sure ha. Mababasa nyo yan pag fill-up nyo ng application form. Si husband ang pahanapin mo nasa forms nya yata ang details nun. Goodluck ha. God bless u both.
Ok po, sabihin ko nalang po kay hubby yung info na nakuha ko :) thank you and God bless din po ;)

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
vanity said:
talaga po ba? kailangan pati si husband? kasi ang nakuha ko lang po eh Cenomar ko. Eh ang tagal po bago ma release :(
yes po, un ung ginawa namin nung nagpasa kmi para para maka cgurado kmi.. pero kung nakapag pasa na po kau ng cenomar na sa inyo lang wala naman problema, hihingin nalang nila sa husband mo kung kailangan talaga nila...pero ganun pa man kumuha parin kaming dalawa para cgurado kami na kumpleto.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
chelyfan said:
Hello everyone again on a Sunday night!!!! I was just thinking... If the CEM max time is 11 months most of our medicals are going to be expired....after waiting 4 months for our NSO we had our medical done while waiting for the NSO....so 11 months from the time file transfer meds will expire... WOW then have to do all over again... then the doc pays off the officer... can you just imagin how many applications the officer can extend the time for a pay off....I,m going to write CBC television and explain whats going on at the CEM....They love stories like this.... our taxes pay for these people to live in Manila and they are so corrupt. We are worse than 1980 when Russia was commumist... Hey we can,t even bring our spouse to Canada for a visit while we wait... they think we will hide them but hey!!!! they have to go back to the phils for a PPR so why are we even turned down for a small visit with our spouse and meet our family....The Americans are so much more understanding... they have a I 129 ... thats later to say....I wished I lived in Calgary and had Jason Kennedy come to my door for votes....the first thing I would ask him is... Hey I wait 11 months to have sex with my wife "" How about you" and you want my vote!!!! Kennedy makes us good Canadians feel like we are going to hide our spouse....but gives refugees all sorts of money and say welcome to Canada... I,ll give you a varity store.... and bring your family along.... What a joke...!!!! so lets just keep waiting... our spouse will be here soon... Wanna Bet!!!! PS ...Hey if your going to sponser your spouse ...speak ENGLISH... then we can all talk.... Scott

SCOTT what are u a mindreader, i had those thoughts first b4 u, or can u just read between the lines here and realize what a joke this immigration visa is all about. dont forget the call center in manila that gets paid 32 pesos a minute that spells out every word by letter to take up lots of time and load lol, i wonder who owns that call center. MY WIFE SPENT 2000 PESOS 1 DAY TRYING TO GET AN ANSWER TO ONE STUPID QUESTION

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
;D ;D :D :eek: Well got call back from MP office ;) ;) 8) We had figured out the problem ourselves last week :'( :mad: :mad: :eek: manila office sitting and waiting for the last 10 months for THE ADVISORY OF STUTUE OF MARRAIGE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WE SENT IT SEPARATELY FROM OTHER DOCS AND PASSPORT 8) 8) :eek: :eek: WE FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE FILE # WITH IT, OH WELL WE SENT IT ((((again))))LAST WEEK WITH A COPY OF THE LETTER WHICH HAS THE FILE # ON IT 8) 8) 8)SHE INFORMED US THE PASSPORT AND PICS AND REQUESTED DOCS WERE RECEIVED, WE INCLUDED A COPY OF THIER LETTER WITH THAT :-* WELL AT LEAST I KNOW MANILA WOULDNT BOTHER TO CROSS REFERENCE A NAME TO A FILE. 8) 8)mAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEND ANYTHING AND FORGET THE FILE #, BUT 10 MONTHS WITHOUT THEM EVEN ASKING OR SENDING A LETTER TO REQUEST IT AGIAN :eek:BULL*censored word* THEY:eek: ARE :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek:WELL THE LADY WAS VERY POLITE AND SHE WILL CHECK AGAIN ON MARCH 4 (6 WEEKS) AS WHAT MANILA TOLD HER THERE SHOULD BE WORK PROCESSED ON OUR APPLICATION IF THEY RECEIVE THE ADV TO STAT OF MARRAIGE, THEY BELIEVE IT IS THERE NOW JUST NOT OPENED. SHE TOLD ME ALSO TO GIVE HER A CALL ON MARCH 4 TO GIVE HER A SIMPLE REMINDER TO RECHECK. :-*i THIN A VERY SUCCESSFUL ADVENTURE WITH THE "MP" OFFICE, :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-XOH WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO CONTACT MY "MP"

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
;D ;D :D :eek: Well got call back from MP office ;) ;) 8) We had figured out the problem ourselves last week :'( :mad: :mad: :eek: manila office sitting and waiting for the last 10 months for THE ADVISORY OF STUTUE OF MARRAIGE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WE SENT IT SEPARATELY FROM OTHER DOCS AND PASSPORT 8) 8) :eek: :eek: WE FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE FILE # WITH IT, OH WELL WE SENT IT LAST WEEK WITH A COPY OF THE LETTER WHICH HAS THE FILE # ON IT 8) 8) 8)SHE INFORMED US THE PASSPORT AND PICS AND REQUESTED DOCS WERE RECEIVED, WE INCLUDED A COPY OF THIER LETTER WITH THAT :-* WELL AT LEAST I KNOW MANILA WOULDNT BOTHER TO CROSS REFERENCE A NAME TO A FILE. 8) 8)mAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEND ANYTHING AND FORGET THE FILE #, BUT 10 MONTHS WITHOUT THEM EVEN ASKING OR SENDING A LETTER TO REQUEST IT AGIAN :eek:BULL*censored word* THEY:eek: ARE :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek:WELL THE LADY WAS VERY POLITE AND SHE WILL CHECK AGAIN ON MARCH 4 (6 WEEKS) AS WHAT MANILA TOLD HER THERE SHOULD BE WORK PROCESSED ON OUR APPLICATION IF THEY RECEIVE THE ADV TO STAT OF MARRAIGE, THEY BELIEVE IT IS THERE NOW JUST NOT OPENED. SHE TOLD ME ALSO TO GIVE HER A CALL ON MARCH 4 TO GIVE HER A SIMPLE REMINDER TO RECHECK. :-*i THIN A VERY SUCCESSFUL ADVENTURE WITH THE "MP" OFFICE, :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-XOH WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO CONTACT MY "MP"
Congratulations! I agree that CEM was sooo wrong in not even following up. But at least contacting your MP has produced answers and has resulted in work on your case :) Best of luck!!

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Hi everyone! Another question :) For the continuation of answers to the Spouse Questionnaire, I compiled the answers that didn't fit in the form onto another document. What I did was I just put the answers all together. For example, on the first page, I have the answer to question 6, then right after, the answer to question 9, and so on. Is this correct? Or should I have one answer per page? (eg: page one, answer to question 6, page two, answer to question 9, etc) Hope someone can help me here, thanks!

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
goldenkagi said:
Hi everyone! Another question :) For the continuation of answers to the Spouse Questionnaire, I compiled the answers that didn't fit in the form onto another document. What I did was I just put the answers all together. For example, on the first page, I have the answer to question 6, then right after, the answer to question 9, and so on. Is this correct? Or should I have one answer per page? (eg: page one, answer to question 6, page two, answer to question 9, etc) Hope someone can help me here, thanks!
WHAT EVER U DO PUT UR IDENTIFICATION ON EACH PAGE AND SAY THIS REFERS TO THE SPOUSAL QUESTIONAIRE

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
durian_city said:
hello guys, im just new here...may from davo ba dito?
HI MY WIFES IN TAGUM

greentea

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
sponsor approved Aug. 14,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.21,2012
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
@ Durian_city

Ako duol ug Davao....what's ur timeline po?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
durian_city said:
hello guys, im just new here...may from davao ba dito?
WHATS UR APPLICATION DATE ETC U SHOULD POST THEM GO TO PROFILE ON TOP OF THE PAGE JUST TYPE IN SOME INFO WITH THE DATE IF THAT LINE DOESNT CORRESPOND 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)You might have to hit the POST button twice, if the profile doesnt change just hit ur arrow back until u get to what u had changed on ur profile and POST

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
CHELYFAN EVERYONE SENDS ALL THE DOCS AND PICS BUT MANILA JUST DECIDES TO GET U TO RESEND THEM, THIS IS SO MUCH SH?T BULL

greentea

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
sponsor approved Aug. 14,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.21,2012
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
@ durian_city

duol ra diha sa davao. naa ko diha sa davao karong wednesday afternoon. pwede ta mga chika ug naa kay time.

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Tagum-N.B. said:
WHAT EVER U DO PUT UR IDENTIFICATION ON EACH PAGE AND SAY THIS REFERS TO THE SPOUSAL QUESTIONAIRE
Okay, thanks! I put my full name plus form number and spousal questionnaire on each and every page.