+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

silvercreek

Nov 23, 2010
Hi everyone,
I've been reading this forum for few weeks now. If anyone could give me advise , the embassy phone me today informing me that they are going to return my relationship evidences (emails, phonecalls , photos) tomorrow. I asked her if there's something wrong with my spousal application, she said there's none and the embassy will just notify me if they need anything. Just worried kasi most that I read here their evidences were returned along with their passport/visa already. and mine she just phoned me that dhl will come tomorrow for the documents with no passport on it and i'll be the oen to pay for the courrier. And also she said that my application is in the next stage of processing. Is this good or bad? Im really worried. why are they returning these documents (they said they dont need it anymore, they're done reviewing them) when in fact im still in the processing time?
here is my timeline:
sep 15 '10: sent application package to missisauga
oct 13 - approved as sponsor
oct 28: ppr, and some other docs
nov 18- sent pp and other docs
nov 23- embassy received my docs and pp
dec 8 - phonecall frm embassy informing the return of my relationship evidences

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!!
I'm so unlucky.. I didnt get a chance tp talk any person from embassy when i called them. I was just forwarded to a recorded voice.

I don't know what to now. I'm so upset about this. :(

denndell

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
@ Earal thank you for your advice..same as filipina..gusto ko na kc ipasa this month.
salamat tlga.God bless...

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
filipina_love_canadian said:
hello again,

sure... ok, the Canadian Embassy called me again and asked me if I receive my visa package from DHL. According to the man from the embassy... my visa was stamped on November 12, 2010 and they sent it via DHL Express on November 18, 2010... Supposed to be... it must be here last November 19, 2010... but now, it's already December 7 and I didn't receive it yet. So, the man from Canadian embassy gives me the tracking no. of my package and also gives me the DHL Express phone number in Cebu City. Then, I called the DHL Cebu and they told me that my package is at hold because they can't locate my location(Note: I am living in the mountain in one of the provinces of Cebu which is 146kms away from the city) and they are having a hard time to reach the mobile number that the embassy provided. Anyway, they advice me to pick it up anytime that I can...

what about you? kuha mo na ba visa package mo? what nga pala loc mo? if ur living in the city or in a hometown where DHL Express can reach u easily then makuha mo na agad un.... hwag ka mag alala... maybe today or next day... u'll have it... ung sa akin... bukas pa po ako pupunta ng Cebu City pra i pick up package ko... tapos... punta nalang din ako sa cfo for my cfo sticker... dapat makuha ko na agad bukas... sabi kc ng lalaking nakausap ko from embassy ay Very Urgent po un kc my visa will expire on December 23, 2010 so dapat I will land in Canada before Dec 23 po...

Oo naman... pwd nga pala tumawag sa kanila... DM ka na nga eh... here's the number again ... 028579000

Good luck po and God bless....

Ay teka nga hentaznel... me i-share nga ako sau... my hubby had a back and forth ticket for Dec. 19 = arrival sa pinas then jan 4, 2011 departure for canada... and he's very excited and so ready to come here again and to spend xmas with my family. he's well-prepared pro super disappointed nga xa eh... akala kc nya... mgkasama kami pumunta sa canada on the 14th January pro my visa expiration is dec 23, 2010 at sabi ng lalaki sa embassy na nakausap ko na hindi daw pwd sa jan 2011... so, my husband cancelled his plane tickets and pay for penalty... hahaha por hubby. :(
helo! ask ko lng ano ginagamit ng embassy na pantawag?kaz i've been receiving missed calls from a number not saved on my cp.naprapraning ako kng cno na un?hehe...

it's good to read this thread! sa september thread ako. e2 waiting din 1mo na nung nasend ko pasports nmin ng mga anak ko until now in process p rin ako...

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
silvercreek said:
Hi everyone,
I've been reading this forum for few weeks now. If anyone could give me advise , the embassy phone me today informing me that they are going to return my relationship evidences (emails, phonecalls , photos) tomorrow. I asked her if there's something wrong with my spousal application, she said there's none and the embassy will just notify me if they need anything. Just worried kasi most that I read here their evidences were returned along with their passport/visa already. and mine she just phoned me that dhl will come tomorrow for the documents with no passport on it and i'll be the oen to pay for the courrier. And also she said that my application is in the next stage of processing. Is this good or bad? Im really worried. why are they returning these documents (they said they dont need it anymore, they're done reviewing them) when in fact im still in the processing time?
here is my timeline:
sep 15 '10: sent application package to missisauga
oct 13 - approved as sponsor
oct 28: ppr, and some other docs
nov 18- sent pp and other docs
nov 23- embassy received my docs and pp
dec 8 - phonecall frm embassy informing the return of my relationship evidences
hello silvercreek,

sometimes they do that, that's fine. your applications is not yet over but they are done checking with the documents that you gave them before...it's a good thing they are now in next stage thats a good sign at least you know the update of your application.

there's nothing to worry on that matter..there are also some in this forum who had experienced your case before and they got DM(decision made) and Visa. :)

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
KayeWen said:
Hello everyone!!
I'm so unlucky.. I didnt get a chance tp talk any person from embassy when i called them. I was just forwarded to a recorded voice.

don't be upset dear...it's really hard to connect and talk to immigration officer, i don't really know why. maybe they don't want to be bug by anybody... ;)

actually it's not only there, same case here in Canada it's a long waiting before you can actually talk to call center agent, but at least at the end you can talk to them.

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
denndell said:
@ Earal thank you for your advice..same as filipina..gusto ko na kc ipasa this month.
salamat tlga.God bless...
no problem, it's my pleasure!!!

good luck and prepare your long patience... :)

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purple_woman said:
helo! ask ko lng ano ginagamit ng embassy na pantawag?kaz i've been receiving missed calls from a number not saved on my cp.naprapraning ako kng cno na un?hehe...

it's good to read this thread! sa september thread ako. e2 waiting din 1mo na nung nasend ko pasports nmin ng mga anak ko until now in process p rin ako...
same tayo! kahapon nga may nagmissed call eh hindi ko nasagot pero hinayaan ko lang kase naalala ko halos 2 weeks ng wala passport ko so parang malabo naman ata kung embassy nga un haha!

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
purple_woman said:

hi purple_woman, why dont you answer your phone para hindi kn mapraning...

just receive your phone calls then less stress for you ;) if it's from embassy for sure they will leave message in your voicemail... good luck!!! :)

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Earal said:
hi purple_woman, why dont you answer your phone para hindi kn mapraning...

just receive your phone calls then less stress for you ;) if it's from embassy for sure they will leave message in your voicemail... good luck!!! :)
sa sobrang busy sometimes sa work d ko na marinig celphone ko ringing..hehe...

lee_rockz18

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.01,2010
AOR Received.
Dec.14,2010
File Transfer...
Nov.01,2010
Med's Done....
June 07,2010
Passport Req..
Dec.14,2010
LANDED..........
Feb.18,2011
hayzzz almost a month na ang nakalipas since naapprove hubby as a sponsor until now ala pa rin update sa ecas ko not avalaible pa rin !! ??? ???haven't receive any call,email or letter from them usually sa mga nababasa ko dto sa forum a week after natransfer papers sa manila meron na silang narereceive na PPR or AOR...i called the embassy kanina sa dinami dami ng voice recorded info naubos na ang lod ko... :(

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KayeWen said:
Hello everyone!!

hi kayewen
anu nangyari? can you giv eme some details
kasi kung ala pa passport ko til friday tawag din me
yeah recorded ata agad sasagot sayo ask you to press some numbers
then wait a while then makakakuha ka ng costumer rep ma makakausap u.

i think ganun naman lahat hindi ba?

kasi desidido din me tumwag this friday eh kung di pa dumating visa ko

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone?

sinu dito ang na DM sa ecas nung last tuesday
nov.30 ask ko lang natanggap u na ba visa u?

kasi DM din me nung nov. 30 til now ala pa ung visa

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Hey guys! According to ecas I'm DM ;D... and it says there, "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." sa mga na-DM ganyan ba nakalagay din sa inyo sa status na DM? im a bit nervous on what that decision is...

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purple_woman said:
Hey guys! According to ecas I'm DM ;D... and it says there, "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." sa mga na-DM ganyan ba nakalagay din sa inyo sa status na DM? im a bit nervous on what that decision is...
yehey! so next nyan si apple then me! haha!
don't worry visa na yan :)
kase hindi naman sila magdedeny ng walang interview eh :)
Happy Happy for you! :)