Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
thinkpositive16 said:
wow!! nakakaexcite na medyo nakakalungkot .. im sure magiging ganyan din ang feeling ko pag time to go nadin ako... anywayz have a safe trip!!! :) kwento mo samin experience mo ah. btw PAL din ako at direct flight din. sa st. raphael kba? :)
Yes, doon din ako bumili ng ticket. I'll post my experience pag nag land na ako... ;)

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
RenFranz said:
Guys I received an email from CEM just now it says..

Dear XXXXXXXXXX:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
On Febuary 24, 2012, we sent you a letter requesting the following documents which are required to continue the processing of your application:

Your valid passport
Updated contact numbers

This documentation is reasonably required to complete the assessment of your application. As we have not yet received the information and/or documents above, we are sending you this final request. If we have not received all of the above documentation from you WITHIN FORTY-FIVE (45 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.
Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable. The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

Sincerely,
Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

Wala naman ako nareceived na request nung February kaya ngayon ko lang nalaman about this request, Do you think eto na ung Passport Request for Visa stamping or just a documentation?
YES, passport request na yan... Normally they sent it via snail mail or normal postal mail. Baka nawala yung mail sa post office kung san ka nakatira.. ANyway, better send your passport fast... IF malayo ang place mo better send it via courier para ma-track mo rin... Kung malapit ka lang, drop-off mo na lang sa CEM sa basement.. may dropbox doon.. Ensure to write your name & application file# on the envelope where you're going to put your passport para madaling makita ng CEM yung file mo at maisama sa ibang documents mo na nasa kanila na.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
RenFranz said:
Guys I received an email from CEM just now it says..

Dear XXXXXXXXXX:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
On Febuary 24, 2012, we sent you a letter requesting the following documents which are required to continue the processing of your application:

Your valid passport
Updated contact numbers

This documentation is reasonably required to complete the assessment of your application. As we have not yet received the information and/or documents above, we are sending you this final request. If we have not received all of the above documentation from you WITHIN FORTY-FIVE (45 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.
Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable. The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

Sincerely,
Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

Wala naman ako nareceived na request nung February kaya ngayon ko lang nalaman about this request, Do you think eto na ung Passport Request for Visa stamping or just a documentation?
As per my understanding, you have missed your PPR or was not delivered to you. This is not a PPR but a reminder that they sent you a PPR on February. Better email them back about the situation. And ask them specifically what documents they need. Minsan kasi hinihingan ng appendix A..Sa PPR kasi naka-indicate lahat ng documents na kailangan ng CEM para maiprocess further ang application....better do it fast. You are only given 45 days to comply...

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Aalis na lang ang hubby ko nasstress pa ko...NAIA talaga! Sus! His flight was 30 mins delayed and he only has 2 hours to connect to his YYZ flight. So 2 hrs minus 30 mins eh 1 and half na lang ang allowance nya...he has to be there at least 1 hr..I hope hubby makes it...God I'm praying. He's panicking at the airport..So I called Air Canada to make arrangements in case he miss the flight. His flight left MNL today at 11:33 AM..Supposed to leave at 11AM.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
dadaem said:
Aalis na lang ang hubby ko nasstress pa ko...NAIA talaga! Sus! His flight was 30 mins delayed and he only has 2 hours to connect to his YYZ flight. So 2 hrs minus 30 mins eh 1 and half na lang ang allowance nya...he has to be there at least 1 hr..I hope hubby makes it...God I'm praying. He's panicking at the airport..So I called Air Canada to make arrangements in case he miss the flight. His flight left MNL today at 11:33 AM..Supposed to leave at 11AM.
May bagyo kasi... ang lakas ng hangin dito sa Manila... kaya siguro may delay sa flight... Sana this Friday wala ng bagyo para OK yung flight namin... ;)

RenFranz

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
8 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
31 July 2012 ; sent 9 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Aug 2012
raniloc said:
YES, passport request na yan... Normally they sent it via snail mail or normal postal mail. Baka nawala yung mail sa post office kung san ka nakatira.. ANyway, better send your passport fast... IF malayo ang place mo better send it via courier para ma-track mo rin... Kung malapit ka lang, drop-off mo na lang sa CEM sa basement.. may dropbox doon.. Ensure to write your name & application file# on the envelope where you're going to put your passport para madaling makita ng CEM yung file mo at maisama sa ibang documents mo na nasa kanila na.
Thanks raniloc, nag email din naman kasi ko sa kanila last june 22 nag follow up ako kasi wala ako narereceived kahit ano from CEM eh kaso wala naman sila reply, tapos ngayon eto na email nila..but what can i do, anyway i need to send my passport to them pero need ko rin umuwi muna kasi andito ko sa doha qatar..

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
raniloc said:
May bagyo kasi... ang lakas ng hangin dito sa Manila... kaya siguro may delay sa flight... Sana this Friday wala ng bagyo para OK yung flight namin... ;)
Hindi dahil sa bagyo eh...airport jam...lage naman may prob at air traffic sa NAIA eh.

RenFranz

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
8 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 Aug 2012
dadaem said:
As per my understanding, you have missed your PPR or was not delivered to you. This is not a PPR but a reminder that they sent you a PPR on February. Better email them back about the situation. And ask them specifically what documents they need. Minsan kasi hinihingan ng appendix A..Sa PPR kasi naka-indicate lahat ng documents na kailangan ng CEM para maiprocess further ang application....better do it fast. You are only given 45 days to comply...
Thanks dadaem, so i missed the PPR that was 5 months ago, ang tagal na pala, kainis...ano naman ung appendix A na docs, so far eto pa lang naman hiningi nila passport at updated contact number..i need to resign from my work here in doha qatar just to send the original passport to them..

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
ppr date 06/6/2012 ppr received 06/15/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM in ecas july 29- VISA received August 1. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD ^_^
LANDED..........
August 19. ^_^ yehey!!!! thank God.
raniloc said:
Yes, doon din ako bumili ng ticket. I'll post my experience pag nag land na ako... ;)
Yehey! Have a safe and sount trip sa inyo. :) tatawag pko sa st. Raphael kung san ko babayaran yung ticket. Sana lang din dumating na ang visa ko at ng mga naghihintay

mcm240906

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
hi RenFranz...yup you need to resign and go home immediately. As far as I know from the time na nag apply ka you should stay on your country of origin. Hindi ka pwede mag travel abroad either for leisure or work. Unless na nag apply and submit ka ng application is andyan ka na talaga sa Qatar. Better secure a clearance na din siguro from Qatar kze nasa manual ni CIC na if under process ang application mo hindi ka talaga pwede umalis ng Philippines, makikita nila na umalis ka ng bansa bec of your passport...fyi

RenFranz

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
8 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 Aug 2012
mcm240906 said:
hi RenFranz...yup you need to resign and go home immediately. As far as I know from the time na nag apply ka you should stay on your country of origin. Hindi ka pwede mag travel abroad either for leisure or work. Unless na nag apply and submit ka ng application is andyan ka na talaga sa Qatar. Better secure a clearance na din siguro from Qatar kze nasa manual ni CIC na if under process ang application mo hindi ka talaga pwede umalis ng Philippines, makikita nila na umalis ka ng bansa bec of your passport...fyi
Thanks, Yup nag submit ako ng application andito na ko sa Qatar kaya naka attached dun ung visa copy ko dito sa qatar at pati police clearance andun na din..

flygirl

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
AOR Received.
15-12-2011
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 30-07-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
mangyan said:
YAHOOOOO!!! got my VISA just now!... Goodluck po sa lahat ng naghihintay pa..
Hi Mangyan! Congratulations! :) kailan ka po na DM and tumawag ka ba sa DHL? Thank you! :)

mangyan

Star Member
May 8, 2012
flygirl said:
Hi Mangyan! Congratulations! :) kailan ka po na DM and tumawag ka ba sa DHL? Thank you! :)
hi flygirl nitong Monday pag checked ko DM na ko, then tumawag agad ako sa DHL at yun nga nandun nga sakanila na yung visa package ko pero di nila nadeliver dahil malakas daw ang ulan kaya today na lang :) :). ikaw? tumawag ka na rin ba?

flygirl

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
AOR Received.
15-12-2011
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 30-07-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
mangyan said:
hi flygirl nitong Monday pag checked ko DM na ko, then tumawag agad ako sa DHL at yun nga nandun nga sakanila na yung visa package ko pero di nila nadeliver dahil malakas daw ang ulan kaya today na lang :) :). ikaw? tumawag ka na rin ba?
Kahapon lang kasi ako na DM. Try kong tawagan ngayon. Thanks sis! :) congrats ulit!