SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JGS said:
Hi Kate,

Ang sabi ng husband ko ang requirement lang na hiningi sa kanya nun nagpunta siya sa Nationwide for medical ay pictures, 2 copies nung appendix C ba yun na(filled and signed),passport and ung fee lang (4K)... makukuha ang result and ung document na ipapasa sa immigration after a week...

Sana nakatulong po...
Ohh one week pa pala... Sobrang nakatulong ang reply mo.. Thank you so much, JGS! :)

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ktong said:
I'm so happy to share with you that my husband finally landed on July 4 here in Vancouver. :)
Anyway, goodluck to everyone and hope you get your awaited DM's and visas! :)
Congrats, ktong!!!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katefs said:
@ Ianpogi: Yeah,I thinks Jeans22 is right. My husband sent me all the guidelines and procedures together with the application forms and in the checklist provided, it's indicated that the medical forms that the designated doctors will give to you after the examination should be included in the application which will be sent to Mississauga. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I know, a letter from the embassy is needed by those which are nominated and those which do not belong under the family class.. :)
@katefs, check this quote. i realized that ianpogi is talking about the caregiver program. :)

sidjocson said:
If you are under the LC2 ( Caregiver Program ) you have to wait until the embassy tells you to take the medical, But if you are under the Spousal Sponsorship you have to take the medical first and send it along with all the application forms and requirements.

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
@ katefs, check this quote. i realized that ianpogi is talking about the caregiver program. :)

Ohh kaya naman pala! Thanks, jeans22! :)

JGS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Po,

Pano po ba malalaman kung nastart na iprocess application niyo once nareceived na nila ang mga documents? or malalaman lang pag approved kana as a sponsor at the same time ibibigay din nila ang client ID# mo when they send you a approval letter? ano po ba procedure pagka received nila lahat ng application and documents niyo?

Thanks,
Joy

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

i already asked this on another post but i thought i'd post it here as well. just wondering, cos i'm planning to do my medical at nationwide tomorrow, how long does it take? is it a whole day process? and is it ok to eat before doing the medical?

thanks for the info!

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
jeans22 said:
hi guys,

i already asked this on another post but i thought i'd post it here as well. just wondering, cos i'm planning to do my medical at nationwide tomorrow, how long does it take? is it a whole day process? and is it ok to eat before doing the medical?

thanks for the info!
@Jeans22,
Yes eating is good, drink lots of water. You should go there early because there's a lot of people there, as long as you are early, much better. You're just going to fill up forms there and they're going to do the blood test, urine, physical test, weights, heights and you're going to pay the fee. Filling up the forms is taking lots of time and waiting for your name to be called by the attending doctor.

Goodluck!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the info, jhen!! i read this just as i was about to leave the house kanina umaga so nakakain muna ako ng breakfast before i left. :)

okay guys, another question... this may sound stupid... pero... here it goes anyway -

with regards to those 9 photos you submit with the form, do you have to write your name, dob and sign ALL nine? i think it's a yes but then again i just want to make sure.

thanks again for the tip! :)

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
@Jeans22,
It's a yes again. You need to put your name there and your date of birth and signed it.

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jhen1120 said:
@ Jeans22,
It's a yes again. You need to put your name there and your date of birth and signed it.
Thanks!! :)

Veronica55

May 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPOUSE timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

To all those waiting for their visa .. some pieces of advise .. really have to be patient .. pray and still go on with everyday life .. living, talking to your husband :) Your genuine love and prayers ( complete documents ) will bring you to Canada together :) God knows your heart and He will grant that visa, very soon :) Faith and affirmation is very important ..Have a good marriage life and may we all continue to be blessed!

Our Key Timeline : 2010
March 3 - Submitted to CIC Canada, complete with all payments :)
May 18 - Sponsorship approved by CIC, files transfered to Manila , PPR received
May 22 - Submitted documents for CSQ ( Quebec )
May 28 -Submitted passport ( handcarried to embassy dropbox )
June 15 - Received notice from embassy requesting for additional one document
June 19 - Sent doc to embassy ( handcarried to embassy dropbox )
July 5 - CSQ received, copy sent to Manila
July 13 - ECAS status from IN Process , Changed to Decision Made
Seems going really great.. Good luck to all of us ..Have a good life with your love one :)

R

ralphrazel

@IANPOGI

Hi IAN. Question lang. Nga pala. My mother in Canada just had her interview today, and officially PR na siya. Nababasa ko kasi sa ibang mga thread na may parang opening letter pa ang mga PPR. Worried ako kasi, ung sa amin parang wala namang mga opening letter. basta Appendix C lang ung para sa photo and Ung appendix B ata or A. Basta ung parang naka CHART siya? Kung ilang passport ang ipapadala namin, mga passport details and address kung saan ibabalik sa amin ung passport. Pero wala namang sinabi kung via DHL ba or Air 21. I personally dropped our passports sa embassy sa RCBC. Ganun din ba ung sa iyo? Salamat. :)

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
thanks for the info, jhen!! i read this just as i was about to leave the house kanina umaga so nakakain muna ako ng breakfast before i left. :)

okay guys, another question... this may sound stupid... pero... here it goes anyway -

with regards to those 9 photos you submit with the form, do you have to write your name, dob and sign ALL nine? i think it's a yes but then again i just want to make sure.

thanks again for the tip! :)

Hi again jeans22,

I read ur latest post and probably by this time you already had your medical exam. Hopefully, all went well :)

Just one question, kasi I read in the application kit that my parents and siblings are not considered as family members (at least with regards to the application). So does this mean that they are no longer included in the application forms? And that they no longer have to submit docs such as NBI clearance or any supporting docs? And also, do they no longer have to undrgo the medical procedure?

I'd surely appreciate your help on this one..

Thanks in advance!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katefs said:
Hi again jeans22,

I read ur latest post and probably by this time you already had your medical exam. Hopefully, all went well :)

Just one question, kasi I read in the application kit that my parents and siblings are not considered as family members (at least with regards to the application). So does this mean that they are no longer included in the application forms? And that they no longer have to submit docs such as NBI clearance or any supporting docs? And also, do they no longer have to undrgo the medical procedure?

I'd surely appreciate your help on this one..

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the best wishes, katefs. I've been a healthy person all my life so my medical shouldn't have a problem. But I won't know till next week. :)

With regards to your question, yes they are NOT considered family members. So yes they do NOT need to submit docs and other stuff and yes they do NOT need to undergo a medical exam.

Good Luck!!!