+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

mariawalker

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
ABCG said:
@ yuomap sobrang nakakalungkot nman yung link na pinost mo pero atleast i have an idea. So, panu na yung mga newly wed like me na wala pang 2yrs does it mean na i have to wait na maging 2yrs yung ksal namin before they'll issue visa?.. :(( :(( :(( .. Im just waiting for my visa na lang sana im septmber batch. Im just praying na sana they'll implement their new rules in a case to case basis wag na sna nila idamay yung nakapagpasa na ng sponsorship requirements or better if yun tlga gusto nila mangyari sna after 2yrs na lang nila ipaimplement. Just worried with our cases.

I still have faith nothing is impossible with God. I know God hear what our heart wants..
That is true we are newly wed too, but we're in a relationship for 2 yrs before we decided to get married.

ABCG

Jan 2, 2012
Kami ng hubby ko magkakilala na since 2005 kasi magkaschoolmate kami nung college but we've decided to become couple last august 2010 and nagpakasal kami june 2011.. Sobra akong nallungkot sa new rules nila na bka di na nila iconsider kung kailan tayo naging mag couple,bka iconsider lang nila yung wedding anniv ntn. Ang tagal pa non!!

cheerybear

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 01, '12
AOR Received.
Jun. 20, '12 *~* Jun. 21, '12 - Approved
File Transfer...
Jul. 05, '12
Med's Done....
Feb. 09, '12
Passport Req..
Aug. 22, '12 *~* received: Aug. 28,'12
VISA ISSUED...
Processed: Oct 04 || DM : Oct 7 || PP Rcv. Oct 31
LANDED..........
FEB 01, 2013 . Huraayy!!!
ABCG said:
@ yuomap sobrang nakakalungkot nman yung link na pinost mo pero atleast i have an idea. So, panu na yung mga newly wed like me na wala pang 2yrs does it mean na i have to wait na maging 2yrs yung ksal namin before they'll issue visa?.. :(( :(( :(( .. Im just waiting for my visa na lang sana im septmber batch. Im just praying na sana they'll implement their new rules in a case to case basis wag na sna nila idamay yung nakapagpasa na ng sponsorship requirements or better if yun tlga gusto nila mangyari sna after 2yrs na lang nila ipaimplement. Just worried with our cases.

I still have faith nothing is impossible with God. I know God hear what our heart wants..

Hi there.

As what I have understand
"The change to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations will require a sponsored spouse to remain in the marriage for no less than two years after being granted permanent residence status in Canada. The new conditional residency will apply to common-law marriages, as well."

It means that you cannot leave your husband or get divorced within two years after you received the PR.
This will be implemented because there's fraud marriage cases.
-That after they received their visa and landed to Cad. they cannot get divorced or separated for 2 years.

mariawalker

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
ABCG said:
Kami ng hubby ko magkakilala na since 2005 kasi magkaschoolmate kami nung college but we've decided to become couple last august 2010 and nagpakasal kami june 2011.. Sobra akong nallungkot sa new rules nila na bka di na nila iconsider kung kailan tayo naging mag couple,bka iconsider lang nila yung wedding anniv ntn. Ang tagal pa non!!
Sis i am chatting with my hubby right now he said it does not apply to 2011 approved application in Canada!

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
ABCG said:
kami 2 years and 4 month in relationship before kami nag nagpakasal.last nov.2010 now mag 2 years kami this nov..hahaha november pa visa ko....accdg. to hubby they will debate on that and make a law so it take time to imposed maybe this 2012 last year pa yan kasi sa marriage fraud nga...especially other countries where the girl is big age than the man.. yon reverse sa atin sa kanila babae malaki ang age...tried to read morrocco thread madami talaga cases.. nabasa kona lahat doon

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCG said:

Naku, kmi 8mos plang n kasal.. Known each other for a year and 3mos to be exact. And waiting n din for visa.. But still have faith and trust in God..

ABCG

Jan 2, 2012
@cheerybear sana nga ganun. Napaparanoid na kasi ako eh..thanks ah kht papanu nabawasab kaba ko masyado na kasi ako nega kaya pati pag intndi ko iba na.:(

@mariawalker. Thanks God kung ganun kasi unfair naman tlga yun sa mga naapprove na they will suffer for the new rule.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheerybear said:
Hi there.

As what I have understand
"The change to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations will require a sponsored spouse to remain in the marriage for no less than two years after being granted permanent residence status in Canada. The new conditional residency will apply to common-law marriages, as well."

It means that you cannot leave your husband or get divorced within two years after you received the PR.
This will be implemented because there's fraud marriage cases.
-That after they received their visa and landed to Cad. they cannot get divorced or separated for 2 years.
Tama! ;)

ABCG

Jan 2, 2012
@yuomap parehas lang pla tau mag 9mos pa lang na kasal at 9 magkahiwlay kaya nkakalungkot tlaga.. Sana magkavisa na tayo.. Sna wlang effect satin yun, kasi napapansin ko konti lang naDM ngayong Feb that supposedly august ang septmber nagppost na na DM sila. :( sana by march maapprove na yung mga year na nag aantay tapos mga natira ng august tapos septmber october and so on n so forth...

eskimokiss

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 29, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 22, 2012
AOR Received.
Jun. 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Jul. 5, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 20, 2011
Passport Req..
Aug. 22, 2012
cheerybear said:
Tama nga na gawin nila 'to so that people who are on fake marriages will be deterred from applying and will make the wait lesser for us with genuine marriages.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
It's better if you have your medicals done before you submit your application. Ask your wife to email Appendix C or the entire country specific guidelines to you. Bring Appendix C to your DMP. My hubby did his meds in Baguio City as well, I emailed him all the necessary docs he needed. He did his medicals before we submitted our application because we need the IMM receipt from DMP as proof of his medical examination. We made sure all our documents were complete as we referred to the application or immigration checklist. So far, it only took 7 weeks for us to get a sponsorship approval and was quickly transferred to CEM after that. Your application will be processed smoothly if you have completed what is listed on the checklist. I suggest you refer to the CHECKLIST and make it your guide in completing all your documents. Also, make sure you read the country specific guidelines to immigrating. You can get your medicals done by bringing APPENDIX C with you. Goodluck!:)
thnx for this info. will keep it. thnx a lot

ABCG

Jan 2, 2012
Yup tama lang..since they will have new system/rules or set of criteria in issuance of visa sana it will not affect sa mga nag aantay na ng visa pati sa mga naapprove na..

>sensya nagkamli ako ng intndi sa link dhl di ko nbasa lahat pumasok sa isip ko nos of years after marriage hindi yung Nos of years after being granted pr status in canada. ;D

Natuwa nman ako dahil ganun nga. :D