crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
0jenifer0 said:

@ crisetphil
Thanks! Hinihingi nila ang PC abroad and they gave me 45days :(. Sayo ba kasama ba ang PPR request nung natanggap mo ang AOR by post? Kasi gusto ko sana isabay nalang isend ang PC ko kapag dumating ang PPR request ko para sabay kaya lang unfortunately wala pa. :(
sa akin pinili if my old passport stamp entrance/exit if not exceed 6 month or police clearnce.. so submit ng hubby ko ang passport lng kasi hindi naman ako exceed sa 6 month visa which states on the sticker umuwi ako 3 or 2 days before... pero the way they gave a visa bakit may extension for 3 days sumunod lng ako sa sticker na for 6 month visa... we dont know yet if they will ask police hubby and i w8 for their response....

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
frozenyogurt said:
TYVM. I have another question though regarding the application process. Is it mandatory for the applicant to send the completed forms to the sponsor first, and the sponsor to forward all the completed documents including his to Mississauga even though there is an authorized representative?

BTW, what is Option C? Is that the "T4" form? TY
Option C is a printout of your taxes from the previous year and it is one of the papers they ask for you to submit, you don't have to give them your most recent T4 all you need is to give them your Option C paper, employment letter and any recent work stubs and that's it

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
actually hindi ko alam how they count it but i just follow the sticker for 6 month visa but im not exceed to the expiry date so hindi ako more than six month stay from other country

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 February 2012-submitted
VISA ISSUED...
DM- 4 january 2013/visa delivered 8 january
LANDED..........
flight on 29 january 2013 PR card recieved...10feb
hello there,

newbie po ako dito at bihira po ako mag online at di ko po alam gumawa ng timelime, pero gusto ko po i share ang latest sa case ko...medyo, ok lang naman kasi kadarating ko lang dito sa Pinas para hintayin ang papers ko so all this time kasama ko asawa ko dun sa canada and we are hoping that we will recieve the visa soon.

Oct 28,2011- docs submitted to CPC-M
Jan 10,2012- Sponsor approved
Jan 26,2012- Req for additional docs
Feb 7,2012- Passport requested
Feb 13,2012- passport submitted

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
Editsniper said:
Option C is a printout of your taxes from the previous year and it is one of the papers they ask for you to submit, you don't have to give them your most recent T4 all you need is to give them your Option C paper, employment letter and any recent work stubs and that's it
Thank you again for your prompt reply. The sponsor however hasn't filed yet for 2011 as his t4 will be released end of February. How long must he wait before he can request for Option C printout after filing? and how long does the revenue usually send the printout? TY so much for all of your help.

prayer sword

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Baguio City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
Doc's Request.
1-19-2012
File Transfer...
1-17-2012
Med's Done....
08-14-2012
Passport Req..
1-30-2012
VISA ISSUED...
3-2-2012
LANDED..........
3-7-2012...Praise God!
gina77 said:
hello there,

newbie po ako dito at bihira po ako mag online at di ko po alam gumawa ng timelime, pero gusto ko po i share ang latest sa case ko...medyo, ok lang naman kasi kadarating ko lang dito sa Pinas para hintayin ang papers ko so all this time kasama ko asawa ko dun sa canada and we are hoping that we will recieve the visa soon.

Oct 28,2011- docs submitted to CPC-M
Jan 10,2012- Sponsor approved
Jan 26,2012- Req for additional docs
Feb 7,2012- Passport requested
Feb 13,2012- passport submitted
you are so welcome here! My separate forum ng octoberian applicants if you want to join...
Topic: October 2011 ~ Manila Visa Office~ octoberians lets chat!

About ung sa timeline po, you have to posts ng marami para macreate mo timeline mo sis...:)

Yes hope we will recieve our visa soon! :D

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
Hi everyone

Anyone here who used her maiden name in the application form (passport is in the maiden name)? May I know what name you used for the nbi clearance?

Coz I went to nbi yesterday... I was planning to use my maiden name as well but declare that I'm now married.. Pero Hindi pala pwede un. It won't work coz their system will ask for the husband's last name if you have a 'married' status. If I want to use my maiden name, the certificate will indicate that I'm 'single'... So I went with the married status (I thought this is more important) and husband's name.. Did I make the right decision?

So Now my nbi clearance will have my married name but forms, passport and all other docs bear the maiden name. Would anyone know if this would be an issue? :(

Advice please........

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
merger said:
Hi everyone

Anyone here who used her maiden name in the application form (passport is in the maiden name)? May I know what name you used for the nbi clearance?

Coz I went to nbi yesterday... I was planning to use my maiden name as well but declare that I'm now married.. Pero Hindi pala pwede un. It won't work coz their system will ask for the husband's last name if you have a 'married' status. If I want to use my maiden name, the certificate will indicate that I'm 'single'... So I went with the married status (I thought this is more important) and husband's name.. Did I make the right decision?

So Now my nbi clearance will have my married name but forms, passport and all other docs bear the maiden name. Would anyone know if this would be an issue? :(

Advice please........
CIC is very particular with document consistency. If you're using your married name on one document, you should be using it in all. It might cause a delay or an issue. Some applicants here have the same query and what they did was change everything to their married name.

pinaynurse1

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
IELTS Request
(not required, but i took it for employment purposes @ 7.5)
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
comes with my application
Med's Done....
16-09-2011
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
10-1-2012 (received 2-2-2012 - PPR sent at same day)
VISA ISSUED...
29-2-2012 (27 days after my passport was submitted)
LANDED..........
17-3-2012 (now in Canada :)) Good luck to those who are waiting. Its really nice here :)
merger said:
Hi everyone

Advice please........

Hi. I used my maiden name in my application, passport and nbi clearance. I got married after I obtained my passport and nbi clearance but I submitted my civil registrars' marriage certificate when we applied for spousal and in my PPR, I sent my NSO marriage lic. coz thats all they asked me. I guess, it doesnt matter if your NBI Clearance has ur husband's family name and your passport/application form has ur maiden name, since it is supported by your marriage certificate. They will all know that your married. Under Philippine Laws, we have our right to retain our maiden name even if were married. So, probably...your NSO marriage certificate will confirm that you're really married and maybe, all legal documents thereafter like passport/nbi clearance will be better changed to married/husband's family name. JUST A PERSONAL OPINION.

prayer sword

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Baguio City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
Doc's Request.
1-19-2012
File Transfer...
1-17-2012
Med's Done....
08-14-2012
Passport Req..
1-30-2012
VISA ISSUED...
3-2-2012
LANDED..........
3-7-2012...Praise God!
merger said:
Hi everyone

Advice please........
About your NBI I think there's no big deal about it.
I used my maiden name in all of my documents. When i took my NBI I asked their head how will be my clearance cause i just got married and I'm still using my maiden name for all of my docs specially my passport... So, he said it is ok for my clearance to still be single using my maiden name. With your case, Pinaynurse1 is right for me, the VO will definitely consider. Hope everything will be alright... chill out, relax!

To Pinaynurse1,
Im a nurse too and i will be taking up IELTS exam on March. May kasama pala ako dito! sino pa po bang nurse jan?

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
prayer sword said:
I used my maiden name in all of my documents. When i took my NBI I asked their head how will be my clearance cause i just got married and I'm still using my maiden name for all of my docs specially my passport... So, he said it is ok for my clearance to still be single using my maiden name. With your case, Pinaynurse1 is right for me, the VO will definitely consider. Hope everything will be alright... chill out, relax!

To Pinaynurse1,
Im a nurse too and i will be taking up IELTS exam on March. May kasama pala ako dito! sino pa po bang nurse jan?

Ako din nagrereview for ielts sis. Home study although i enrolled sa niners cant leave parents eh... Ang taas kc ng itinaas ng crne..sakit sa tenga ang listening. Hays any tips? Free net review? Hehe. Thanks sis

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
prayer sword said:

To Pinaynurse1,
I'm a Nurse too sis, mag te-take ulet ako ng IELTS sa April kasi expired na cia last 2009 sayang hindi ko man lang napakinabangan nkatago lang sa envelope hehe.. ilan na ba ang band score ng ielts for nurses sa canada ngaun?

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
prayer sword said:

To Pinaynurse1,
I'm a nurse too :) mg1 year na IELTS ko this may.

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
Hello again. I've recently found out an error from my sponsor's NSO birth certificate. The one on his records in Canada was from the Local Civil Registry (there was no NSO then). It was an erroneous place of birth entry. And with that, the marriage certificate has the same error (his place of birth) what do you think I should do about it? I was told to secure an affidavit of discrepancy for both marriage and birth certificates but im not sure if they honor it. Anybody on the same boat? TY!

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
inwhiteshoes said:
I'm a Nurse too sis, mag te-take ulet ako ng IELTS sa April kasi expired na cia last 2009 sayang hindi ko man lang napakinabangan nkatago lang sa envelope hehe.. ilan na ba ang band score ng ielts for nurses sa canada ngaun?

Ako 2005 pa heheh nagamit ki naman sa app ko for US pro disnt push through lol sayang lol. Sa alberta "listening" 7.5, reading 6.5 d rest 7 na at dpat obs 7 as in magdudugo na tenga ko. May mga alam ba kau website free listening? I tried www.ielts-exam kaso ilang lang un lol. I hope we can share anything associated sa pagpasa natin. Kayanin natin!