April 2012
Passport Req..
Sometime in Sep. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 20, 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013; let the countdown begins...;)
mmg777 said:
What is the status of your wife in canada is she permanent or citizen?
Hi mmg777,

Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it.

She is holding an open permit right now and on Feb. 2009 she applied for a PR for both of us. Last Oct. 05, 2010 the application package have already forward to Manila. Would this have affect the processing time since we both applied for the PR at the same time?

Our CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate also is already approved as a requirement if you are moving to Quebec.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Albert

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
andiesman said:
@ Raniloc

When CEM sent the letter requesting for medicals, the section A form was included together with the old pictures pasted on the form. I was sent a scanned copy of the letter and the forms. I called different DMPs and 2 out 3 said that they need the original since it is being processeed by CEM. If it will be processed abroad then they will accept a scanned copy of the letter and section A form.

I was just asked to re-take the medicals and no mention of getting new NBI clearance considering that my first medicals was done september 2009 and thats when i got my NBI clearance as well.
I just received today the re-medical request from CEM... Medical Report Section A form with my photo paste on it... They gave me 60 days to comply.

Requirement on Re-medical
1. Valid ID
2. Eye glasses (only if you wear them)
3. Any previous medical report/history.
4. Seven (7) recent passport size photos showing frontal view of head and shoulders for each person requiring medical exam.
5. Original copy of the request letter from CEM

Question.. Do i have to submit another set (7 pcs) of passport size photos as indicated in the request letter? I already submitted photos on the first medical test.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
beertoo said:
Hi to everyone,

I am a new guy here, google happened to show this forum in my searching for an answer to our doubts. My wife is Canada and I am here in the Philippines, below is our timeline..it's almost 2 "tyears" of waiting now :'(

Feb. 2010 Application Submitted
Oct 2010 Application Package received @ Manila stated 15 months of processing time
Apr 2011 Wife Interview @ Canada
Jun 2011 Received CSQ
Jan 2012 Waiting for further instructions
Jan. 30, 2012 - E-Cas mailing address disappear
Feb. 2012 - ????

It's already 15 months have passed from the time they have received my application but up to now, I haven't got any updates. Last Jan. 2012(1st week), I went to the embassy(makati) personally and fill up an enquiry form and they did reply to my email saying that due to significant inventory of application for review they haven't seen my application yet and they told me that it is still in the normal processing time. Well I presume, when you say 15 months, isn't that everything are already done, the medical and others?

But we are still hoping for a good things to happened, if I may ask, what would be the next step to out timeline/status?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Albert
@ beertoo

hi!! i just want to share my opinion...

based on your story your wife is still holding an open permit.. i think thats the reason why your application is still in process...
because from what i know you can only sponsor your family/wife/husband if your a permanent resident or citizen here in canada.. ;D

pipay

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-11
Med's Request
20-01-12
Med's Done....
01-02-12
Passport Req..
14-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
in process
raniloc said:
I just received today the re-medical request from CEM... Medical Report Section A form with my photo paste on it... They gave me 60 days to comply.

1. Valid ID
4. Seven (7) recent passport size photos showing frontal view of head and shoulders for each person requiring medical exam.

Question.. Do i have to submit another set (7 pcs) of passport size photos as indicated in the request letter? I already submitted photos on the first medical test.

@raniloc
i'll have my re-med tomorrow at nationwide. i called them yesterday regarding requirements. they're asking for the original passport. i told them that the embassy has it. so they're asking me to bring: 3 photocopy of passport if possible or 3 photocopy of valid ID with bithdate, 5 passport pix and others you mentioned. BTW, i submitted my new NBI clearance kanina kasi expired na din.

AJW

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/11
AOR Received.
29/07/11
File Transfer...
7/12/11 DM file sent to CEM
Passport Req..
22-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
???
Hi,

Has anybody ever gone down to CEM to find out why it takes so long?
My med will expire in Feb. and I'm concerned that if we pass that date it will add another month to waiting time.
She is due to give birth in April and soon it will be too late to Fly.
Then you have to wait another 2 months after birth to get a Canadian passport for new baby.

I would love to know why some people get Visa 2 weeks from PPR and some people are 3 months?

So stressed...

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
beertoo said:
Hi mmg777,

Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it.

She is holding an open permit right now and on Feb. 2009 she applied for a PR for both of us. Last Oct. 05, 2010 the application package have already forward to Manila. Would this have affect the processing time since we both applied for the PR at the same time?

Our CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate also is already approved as a requirement if you are moving to Quebec.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Albert
your case is similar to caregiver...or is she? In that case current total processing time is 36 months for steps 1 and 2 ( ref. website)

GREEN1984

Oct 4, 2011
Hi JUngle congratz sayo kakainggit naman! Sa kin nawala lang yong address ko the other week still application received..Sana ako na susunod hehe...Enjoy your remaining days here in the Phils. and have a safe trip!

gracie16

Jan 30, 2012
hi everyone! can any one help me understand regarding my sitaution pls. Im sponsoring my husband in the philippines. he did his medical exam in manila and send it to me along all his papers in order for me to submit in CIC missaussaga.

Oct.24 send all our applications to CIC-M
Oct.24 recieved applications
in between this month i didnt hear anything until january 20 i called them just to find out that they send me already email on dec.28but i didnt get any email by them. so i gave them another email accnt just to recover this email and they said it takes 3 months to recover this email to be sent again on my new email) but anyhow i talked to operator saying i was approved and all the papers was sent to manila office.
january 10 sent papers to manila visa office( according to agent i talked with over the phone)

january 20 sponsorship application-decision made (according to my first attempt to e-cas)
permanent residence- we recieved xxxx application for permanent residence on oct.24..Medical results have been recieved.

until now nothing changes in my e-cas account.im clueless right now what is going on. isnt in process first before decision made? pls help. thanks

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
gracie16 said:
hi everyone! can any one help me understand regarding my sitaution pls. Im sponsoring my husband in the philippines. he did his medical exam in manila and send it to me along all his papers in order for me to submit in CIC missaussaga.

in between this month i didnt hear anything until january 20 i called them just to find out that they send me already email on dec.28but i didnt get any email by them. so i gave them another email accnt just to recover this email and they said it takes 3 months to recover this email to be sent again on my new email) but anyhow i talked to operator saying i was approved and all the papers was sent to manila office.
january 10 sent papers to manila visa office( according to agent i talked with over the phone)

january 20 sponsorship application-decision made (according to my first attempt to e-cas)
permanent residence- we recieved xxxx application for permanent residence on oct.24..Medical results have been recieved.

until now nothing changes in my e-cas account.im clueless right now what is going on. isnt in process first before decision made? pls help. thanks

@ gracie16
Same here we had the same status in ECAS

Sponsor Applicant
Decision Made Application Recieved

We were just waiting for PPR request or additional docs thru snail mail from CEM

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
gracie16 said:

buti ka nga may medical receievd ako wala always application receievd lng talaga and they received sept.1

andiesman

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-09-2010 / 28-12-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-05-2012
raniloc said:

1. Valid ID

hi! Yes you need to submit updated passport size photos. since the original photos submitted were taken over a year ago and they require photos not more than 6 months old at the time of medicals. also the clinic will ask for a photocopy of a valid id...if you have copies of your passport that would be best. 3 copies for each individual. same pa din ang rates...

Php3000 medicals and additional Php1000 for HIV testing. I had mine at Dra Timbol's clinic Dec 28. due to the holidays they were able to send the results to CEM Jan 16. usually takes 7-10 days before they get to transmit.

andiesman

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-09-2010 / 28-12-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-05-2012
jungle010711 said:
..OH EMMM GEEE!! DHL called today.. my visa is for delivery na daw!!! my ecas says its "IN PROCESS!!! thanks you so much GOD.. GLORY be unto GOD!...
congrats!

just a quick question...if i remember right, conjugal or common law ang case mo? tama ba?

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
andiesman said:
hi! Yes you need to submit updated passport size photos. since the original photos submitted were taken over a year ago and they require photos not more than 6 months old at the time of medicals. also the clinic will ask for a photocopy of a valid id...if you have copies of your passport that would be best. 3 copies for each individual. same pa din ang rates...

Php3000 medicals and additional Php1000 for HIV testing. I had mine at Dra Timbol's clinic Dec 28. due to the holidays they were able to send the results to CEM Jan 16. usually takes 7-10 days before they get to transmit.

Same tayo ng Dr :D :D .. I also took the medical at Dra. Timbol's Clinic last year... I'll call the clinic later to validate the requirements.
Wha

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
pipay said:
@ raniloc
i'll have my re-med tomorrow at nationwide. i called them yesterday regarding requirements. they're asking for the original passport. i told them that the embassy has it. so they're asking me to bring: 3 photocopy of passport if possible or 3 photocopy of valid ID with bithdate, 5 passport pix and others you mentioned. BTW, i submitted my new NBI clearance kanina kasi expired na din.
The request letter only mentioned re-medical... I think my NBI clearance is closed to expiration...Im not sure if they will ask to renew it.. ::)

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
Out of curiosity... If they ask for re-medical.... is it safe to say Visa is approve??? ;) ;)