+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jl_pamittan said:
I received a letter from CEM may problem application ko. :( :( :( NEED HELP BADLY... ANY IDEA... naguguluhan ako kung pano ko to gagawin. pleaseread letter below. they give me 45 days to do this. hindi naman namin alam na may clause pala na ganyan. di pa naman kc kami kasal that time na apply so di nya ako sinulat sa application nya. hindi ko tuloy alam kung ano best way na gagawin dito kc wala naman akong copy na naka declare ako.

A Preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee protection regulations establishes the circumstancesunder which a person may be excluded from the family class, notwithstanding their personal relationship to their sponsor. Specifically, the regulations state:

117(9)(d) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if subject to subsection(10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent residence and at the time of that application, the foreign was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

Based on information you have presented to this office you and your sponsor cohabited from January 15, 2004 to April 4. 2006. Since that period is over one year, under the immigration and refugee protection regulations, you and your sponsor would have been common law partners. However from the record on file, your sponsor did not declare you as her dependent, either on her application for permanent residence, or when she obtained permanent residence on September 23,2009. it would appear that you fall within the exclusion established above provision.

Before an officer proceeds to a final decision, we would like to offer you the opportunity to respond to this concern.

If your sponsor can demonstrate that you were declared as a family member and examined at the time of his/her application for permanent residence. it may be possible to proceed with your application. One way of demonstrating that you were declared as a family member would to be to provide a copy of your sponsors application for permanent residence. if you sponsor does not have personal records, he/she may wish to contact representative who might have assisted in their application and retained a copy of their file.
pagkakaalam ko and intindi ko eh hindi ka niya pwede kunin kase nagsama kayo ng January 15, 2004 to April 4. 2006 halos 1 year dapat hindi niyo na lang nilagay sa application niyo ung year na nagsama kayo (example sa personal history sana nilagay mo na lang sa year na un sa parents mo pa din ikaw nakatira) kase consider yan as a common law and pag ganyan dapat na declare ka niya sa application niya nung nagapply sya ng permanent residence nung September 23,2009 kase pag nagpply ng permanent residence may sasagutan dun dba na about sa family like parents / brother.sister / child / spouse / common law ang purpose nun eh para sa future pwede makuha ung mga magulang (or kung sino ung nakalagay dun) since hindi ka niya nalagay nung nag apply sya hindi ka niya pwede kunin kahit kasal n kayo kase hindi ka niya na declare as a common law kase nagsama kayo ng halos 1-2years bago sya maging immigrant ok lang sana kung less than 12months ung pagsasama niyo eh or after 2009 kayo nagsama eh kaso before 2009 and bago sya naging immigrant pa kayo nagsama parang nag live-in na tawag dun :(

ang way na para macontinue ung application niyo eh ma prove ng sponsor mo na nadeclare ka niya as a common-law nung nagapply sya ng pr need nila ng copy ng application na sinagutan niya dati na andun ka as a common law kung may copy sya nung application niya (napa photocopy ka niya) then un ang ipapass niyo sa immigration para matuloy kung nakakuha sya ng copy and hindi ka nila nadeclare before sya naging pr ang alam ko hindi ka niya pwede kunin kahit kasal pa kayo :(

brianmich

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
butuan city
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 28,2011
Doc's Request.
prior to submission
AOR Received.
october 13,2011
File Transfer...
augut 2,2011
Passport Req..
dated (oct.17)-nov.25 (passport sent )-nov 28 passport received manila
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
hi andiesman.nabasa ko time line mo sabay pala tau sent ung PP natin sana saby sabay nating matanggap visa natin ...finger cross!

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
jl_pamittan said:
I received a letter from CEM may problem application ko. :( :( :( NEED HELP BADLY... ANY IDEA... naguguluhan ako kung pano ko to gagawin. pleaseread letter below. they give me 45 days to do this. hindi naman namin alam na may clause pala na ganyan. di pa naman kc kami kasal that time na apply so di nya ako sinulat sa application nya. hindi ko tuloy alam kung ano best way na gagawin dito kc wala naman akong copy na naka declare ako.

A Preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee protection regulations establishes the circumstancesunder which a person may be excluded from the family class, notwithstanding their personal relationship to their sponsor. Specifically, the regulations state:

117(9)(d) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if subject to subsection(10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent residence and at the time of that application, the foreign was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

Based on information you have presented to this office you and your sponsor cohabited from January 15, 2004 to April 4. 2006. Since that period is over one year, under the immigration and refugee protection regulations, you and your sponsor would have been common law partners. However from the record on file, your sponsor did not declare you as her dependent, either on her application for permanent residence, or when she obtained permanent residence on September 23,2009. it would appear that you fall within the exclusion established above provision.

Before an officer proceeds to a final decision, we would like to offer you the opportunity to respond to this concern.

If your sponsor can demonstrate that you were declared as a family member and examined at the time of his/her application for permanent residence. it may be possible to proceed with your application. One way of demonstrating that you were declared as a family member would to be to provide a copy of your sponsors application for permanent residence. if you sponsor does not have personal records, he/she may wish to contact representative who might have assisted in their application and retained a copy of their file.
kung hindi po kayo nakasulat sa application, nothing can be done about it. maliwanag po sa application kit nakalagay yun. Magpahanap na lang po kayo ng employer/sponsor to get a working visa.

adse

Jun 10, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011 (Sponsor Approved) File Transfer to Manila 29-12-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2012 (received 19th of January)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi,,Did you wait for 69 days before they return back ur app? And when did you send ur app?

mrs. Haas

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
pasig ncr
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
dec.12,2011
File Transfer...
dec.07,2011
Med's Done....
aug. 04, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13,2011 sent
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooooon!!!!
kmw said:
Hi I believe that the months should be continuous example:

2010 10 2010 11

2008 11 2010 10

2006 09 2008 11

That's the way i understand it when i passed my application, hope it helps

OMG! mali ang personal history ko ganun din ginawa ko kagaya ng ginawa ng hubby mo. kaya pala CEM requested me another personal history kasi me gap ung months tapos ganun ulit ginawa ko as is. pede kaya ako magsend ulit ng personal history with explaination letter?

mrs. Haas

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
pasig ncr
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
dec.12,2011
File Transfer...
dec.07,2011
Med's Done....
aug. 04, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13,2011 sent
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooooon!!!!
guys i did a big mistake with my personal history. what i did is like this since i am 18 y.o
dec. 2004- march. 2005
apr. 2005- june 2006
july 2006 and so on

is this wrong? how come CIC did not returned our application? CEM manila ask me another personal history and i passed it together with my passport but still the same pattern ang ginawa ko. pede ba kaya ulit ako magpasa ng another personal history with explainatory letter?

aikarex

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT. 23, 2011 (CIC-M Rcvd SEPT. 26, 2011) (Sponsor DM NOV. 29, 2011)
File Transfer...
DEC. 13, 2011
Med's Done....
JULY 27, 2011
Passport Req..
DEC. 22,2011 (Sent DEC. 28, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
FEB. 23, 2012 DM: FEB. 15,2012
LANDED..........
JUNE 7, 2012
mrs. Haas said:
guys i did a big mistake with my personal history. what i did is like this since i am 18 y.o
dec. 2004- march. 2005
apr. 2005- june 2006
july 2006 and so on

is this wrong? how come CIC did not returned our application? CEM manila ask me another personal history and i passed it together with my passport but still the same pattern ang ginawa ko. pede ba kaya ulit ako magpasa ng another personal history with explainatory letter?
ako ganito din ginawa ko..the way i understand it..wala nmn siya gap db? magkakasunod naman ang month ddb?tama ba??

mrs. Haas

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
pasig ncr
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
dec.12,2011
File Transfer...
dec.07,2011
Med's Done....
aug. 04, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13,2011 sent
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooooon!!!!
aikarex said:
ako ganito din ginawa ko..the way i understand it..wala nmn siya gap db? magkakasunod naman ang month ddb?tama ba??

WALA NGA SYANG GAP PERO HOW COME CEM ASK MY PERSONAL HISTORY AGAIN? SIGURO GUSTO NILA BAGUHIN KO UNG PATTERN SA MONTH. WALA KA PA PPR SO KAPAG NAG ASK SILA NG PERSONAL HISTORY GANITO NALANG GAWIN MONG PATTERN.

2010 10 2010 11

2008 11 2010 10

2006 09 2008 11

NABASA KO KASI SA POST NA BINALIK APPLICATION NYA DAHIL SA NAGLEAVE SYA NG GAP SA PERSONAL HISTORY NYA. I HOPE NDI NA IBALIK UNG APPLICATION KO DAHIL SA MISTAKE KO NA YAN. YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO CORRECT IT.

aikarex

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT. 23, 2011 (CIC-M Rcvd SEPT. 26, 2011) (Sponsor DM NOV. 29, 2011)
File Transfer...
DEC. 13, 2011
Med's Done....
JULY 27, 2011
Passport Req..
DEC. 22,2011 (Sent DEC. 28, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
FEB. 23, 2012 DM: FEB. 15,2012
LANDED..........
JUNE 7, 2012
mrs. Haas said:
WALA NGA SYANG GAP PERO HOW COME CEM ASK MY PERSONAL HISTORY AGAIN? SIGURO GUSTO NILA BAGUHIN KO UNG PATTERN SA MONTH. WALA KA PA PPR SO KAPAG NAG ASK SILA NG PERSONAL HISTORY GANITO NALANG GAWIN MONG PATTERN.

2010 10 2010 11

2008 11 2010 10

2006 09 2008 11

NABASA KO KASI SA POST NA BINALIK APPLICATION NYA DAHIL SA NAGLEAVE SYA NG GAP SA PERSONAL HISTORY NYA. I HOPE NDI NA IBALIK UNG APPLICATION KO DAHIL SA MISTAKE KO NA YAN. YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO CORRECT IT.

aww!let's all hope for the best na lang..yan lang ba hiningi sa'yo na additional docs?

harry.iel888

Dec 15, 2011
aikarex said:
aww!let's all hope for the best na lang..yan lang ba hiningi sa'yo na additional docs?
Dapat ganyan ang pattern na gagawin ng hubby ko this time. Hindi kasi continous yung nagawa nya first time malaking tulong talaga tong forum nato buti na lang at na search ko tong site na to..

harry.iel888

Dec 15, 2011
kmw said:
Hi I got no idea if how you answered the form but it should be answered concisely and completely. There are some questions there wherein you need to do some attachments too like photos, history of relationship and evidences for your genuine relationship. Here's the link that can help you understand more, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/imm5490e-sponsored-spouse-partner-questionnaire-question-t5653.0.html
I checked again and page2 of form imm5490 was missing, that is why it was incomplete and they cic asking for a newly completed form. thanks a lot

wahey21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
jl_pamittan said:
naku medyo mahirap nga po yan.. la rin ako Idea. sana may makatulong

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
mrs. Haas said:
dec. 2004- march. 2005
apr. 2005- june 2006
july 2006 and so on

@mrs. Haas
Hi! ganyan din ang ginawa ko twice but then binasa ko ng paulit ulit yung Document Checklist sa website ng CIC saka pinanonood ko yung video nila kung pano pag fill up ng form kaya super ulit ako dati inuna ko yung past but then mali pala yun dapat pala mag start sa present yun ang pagkaintindi ko :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
mrs. Haas said:
dec. 2004- march. 2005
apr. 2005- june 2006
july 2006 and so on

the last/most recent should be first in the list. They will not return your application. They will just ask you through a letter to rewrite it.