21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Hello people,

I am FSW Outland, got my AOR April 21, my medicals have passed and my BG check has been in progress since May 6. Now, I am worried about 2 things in my application:

1) Spouse's foreign work experience- we could not get the standard format which included roles and responsibilities, so I just submitted genetic letters, wages summary etc. As we all know, only spouse's Canadian experience gives CRS points, so I thought it won't hurt to include his work experience and submit generic letters. My concern now is I didn't include a LOE with regards to this, to say we couldn't obtain the required letters but attached the generic ones since they weren't give us any points. I know I should have just removed it from work history all together, but the deed is already done! So should I raise a CSE with a LOE for this or it's not necessary?

2) POF- bank letter from my bank has all requirements, funds are good, average balance almost same as current balance etc, but balances were stated without any currency indicated, just figures. I was told by the bank that It's system generated, and it can't be modified to include currency, however, anyone looking at it can tell from the letter head that it is a bank in the US and currency is USD. I forgot to include a LOE to explain the funds are in USD and with the exchange rate , funds are more than enough. Do I need to raise a CSE with a LOE to explain this? Do I need a LOE, or CIC can always call and confirm from my bank about my balances? Please note that I didn't include any bank statements!

I have a FBI request, so I have an upload button for it in myCIC, can I use that to also include the LOEs above, in addition to the FBI report or is CSE the best thing to do?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamaJM said:
Hello people,

I am FSW Outland, got my AOR April 21, my medicals have passed and my BG check has been in progress since May 6. Now, I am worried about 2 things in my application:

1) Spouse's foreign work experience- we could not get the standard format which included roles and responsibilities, so I just submitted genetic letters, wages summary etc. As we all know, only spouse's Canadian experience gives CRS points, so I thought it won't hurt to include his work experience and submit generic letters. My concern now is I didn't include a LOE with regards to this, to say we couldn't obtain the required letters but attached the generic ones since they weren't give us any points. I know I should have just removed it from work history all together, but the deed is already done! So should I raise a CSE with a LOE for this or it's not necessary?

2) POF- bank letter from my bank has all requirements, funds are good, average balance almost same as current balance etc, but balances were stated without any currency indicated, just figures. I was told by the bank that It's system generated, and it can't be modified to include currency, however, anyone looking at it can tell from the letter head that it is a bank in the US and currency is USD. I forgot to include a LOE to explain the funds are in USD and with the exchange rate , funds are more than enough. Do I need to raise a CSE with a LOE to explain this? Do I need a LOE, or CIC can always call and confirm from my bank about my balances? Please note that I didn't include any bank statements!

I have a FBI request, so I have an upload button for it in myCIC, can I use that to also include the LOEs above, in addition to the FBI report or is CSE the best thing to do?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!
Fot the first 2 questions, its not at all critical, however, if you want, you can raise a CSE with LOE.

Dont use the FBI PCC placeholder for this.

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016