+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Education and Work experience

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am not claiming points for Spouse education of work experience, so should I declare them in EE profile or leave it out and then after ITA provide those details in personal section.?

Spouse education is foreign degree but I don't have ECA for it and work experience in only 11 months plus don't have reference letter either. So I am worried if I put them in EE profile and after ITA if cic asks for any proof I don't have those to submit.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Put them in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

You're not claiming points so this is of no concern.

Cheers :)

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Put them in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

You're not claiming points so this is of no concern.

Cheers :)
Thanks I was expecting same, just wanted to confirm. +1 for confirmation.

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I remove all education it complains and says section is not complete.

If I say NO for now in education question where it says have you completed any school or university and after ITA I provide information about education isn't that conflicting.? Also about year ago I applied for Spousal WP and I provided both education and work history in that form does that provide any conflict .?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplynd2804 said:
If I remove all education it complains and says section is not complete.

If I say NO for now in education question where it says have you completed any school or university and after ITA I provide information about education isn't that conflicting.? Also about year ago I applied for Spousal WP and I provided both education and work history in that form does that provide any conflict .?
If anything you can write a LOE. You can say that you did not need to assess her credentials as you did not claim points for her education but that you added them to the personal history section.

Nothing to worry about.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
hello friends when i was filling express entry profile.. am the primary applicant so it asked my passport no. and all details of passport of mine.

but in spouse section. only it asked was spouse name as per passport.. it did not asked wife passport no. and all details of wife passport..

is it normal or am i missing anything.. am worried.. pls help

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
motocheck said:
hello friends when i was filling express entry profile.. am the primary applicant so it asked my passport no. and all details of passport of mine.

but in spouse section. only it asked was spouse name as per passport.. it did not asked wife passport no. and all details of wife passport..

is it normal or am i missing anything.. am worried.. pls help
Normal.

I actually logged in to that section recently to check as my partner got a new passport, but there's no details to add. I believe it's post ITA.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
that was quick reply bro.. many thanks. relieved now.

all d best for ur ITA..hope further rounds come to our cut off..

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
motocheck said:
that was quick reply bro.. many thanks. relieved now.

all d best for ur ITA..hope further rounds come to our cut off..
Cheers :) been waiting for 2 years now. We had better be in Canada again by next Christmas! I miss the snow!!! Best of luck dude :D