+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Account in POF

Saran12

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Sorry to hijack this - but I received a deposit (CAD15k ) from my spouse's account, and I am the primary applicant. What do I need to provide as explanation/proof that this is indeed from my spouse's account? I don't want to get his bank letter. Transfer is done.
Hi, I am in the same boat? what did you do?

Akhil_cic

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, is it fine to show pof in a joint account with unaccompanying spouse and take a declaration from the spouse stating the amount is readily available to me for CIC immigration

Any quick help would be highly appreciated

akhilpsg

Aug 25, 2019
Hi,
My spouse's account have 65% of the required POF. I plan to sell some gold and put up the remaining amount including my savings. Is it required to have a Gift deed, Affidavit prepared in such situations? Also can my spouse's account be also used for POF while submitting our application?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
My spouse's account have 65% of the required POF. I plan to sell some gold and put up the remaining amount including my savings. Is it required to have a Gift deed, Affidavit prepared in such situations? Also can my spouse's account be also used for POF while submitting our application?
Hi, I would like to know this too. Can we show POFs from primary applicant- Husbands account and accompanying Wife’s account collectively making the required amount needed for 2 people?