Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi Guys

I am just about to submit my profile for my ITA but one thing makes me slightly nervous.
I am the primary applicant and i moved my husbands work experience to personnel history as it does not give us any points (as he is not the primary applicant). So now that i have moved over all Work Exp to Personnel History, i have left the Work Exp section blank and have ticked "NO" under "Work History".

Question will this cause issues as i have basically said i dont have work history but have stipulated it within my personel history section?
Should i elaborate on this in the LOE? or just leave it as is? (I dont want to open a can of worms)

Thanks

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
cool. So leave it as is??..

shall i mention it in LOE? or would that just cause issues?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Couple of lines to mention in Letter of Explanation won't do any harm. Personally I don't think that you have to mention this at all but doing so will be a good practice.

This is not misrepresentation at all to clarify your concern!! Good Luck

naki

Mar 28, 2017
Hi

I would suggest if it was mentioned in the personal history to validate timeline then his work history should also be documented.

I am the primary applicant with my spouse accompanying. Even thou there was no points accumulated I included his work history/Experience.

Once it was mentioned you should prepare to upload documented evidence of his work experience (e.g. employment letter, pay slips) especially if the Job has a NOC code and he has been working for one year or more in his job.

I hope I helped my seniors can comment if I left anything out