+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorships

Nikefasesin

Mar 1, 2020
Hello Forum members. I need clarification on this issue. In an instance were by an application for spousal sponsorship receipt was just acknowledged 27th February 2019, biometrics done 10th of December 2019. Still awaiting results for biometrics and it's like waiting forever. Can you shed more on the time frame for this kind of situation?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Something seems odd in your file. I read your post incorrectly at first.

Has there been anything else happening on your file?

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello Forum members. I need clarification on this issue. In an instance were by an application for spousal sponsorship receipt was just acknowledged 27th February 2019, biometrics done 10th of December 2019. Still awaiting results for biometrics and it's like waiting forever. Can you shed more on the time frame for this kind of situation?
I think you need to call and follow umy husband did his biometrics in May and they couldn’t find it so I had to escalate it and it wasn’t updated until the next month

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
There is really no good news for those in South America especially since thing pandemic is on. Brazil has so much cases and it will spread to other countries if they don’t put in strict rules.
Sigh I wish this was over already.
Mexico took long enough with my husbands papers.