Sep 10, 2019
Hi,
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
Spouse ( applicant) Pakistani Citizen but resident of UAE
File submitted 10 oct 2019
Medical , biometric both done by 30dec 2019
file transferred to London UK in Feb 2020
received email from London UK in Aug 2020 that file processing has started
i contacted in oct 2020 with immigration and was told to contact London Uk as file is there for processing, i emailed them and i got a response in 10 days from Canadian Embassy Vienna , Austria that file is transferred there and will be processed soon...
Bit worried as its been 14 months, and any idea how much more time they can take .

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi,
i contacted in oct 2020 with immigration and was told to contact London Uk as file is there for processing, i emailed them and i got a response in 10 days from Canadian Embassy Vienna , Austria that file is transferred there and will be processed soon...
Bit worried as its been 14 months, and any idea how much more time they can take .
Unfortunately nobody can answer that Q. However it is probably a good sign that it has been transferred out of LVO which is notoriously slow at processing. Keep an eye on ECAS for your app to change from RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. That will mean they are actively working on it.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Unfortunately nobody can answer that Q. However it is probably a good sign that it has been transferred out of LVO which is notoriously slow at processing. Keep an eye on ECAS for your app to change from RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. That will mean they are actively working on it.
Finger crossed.. On ECAS its already says file received oct 2019 and file in process Aug 2020 and medical received

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi,
You can try and contact your MP for assistance since it's getting close to the process timeline they have (16 months) for outland applicants.