+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
I sponsored my wife, Sydney received my application on 18th Nov, 2019 and then case transferred to LVO on 11th Feb,2020, if LVO is working then I could expect a early response.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Most foreign missions are barely operational at the moment, with Canadian staff evacuated to Canada. They are processing only urgent cases.

Y.Bhatti

Jun 26, 2020
Most foreign missions are barely operational at the moment, with Canadian staff evacuated to Canada. They are processing only urgent cases.
Thanks for your interest and help, could I convince LVO that my case is an URGENT case.
My Daughter is working as doctor in training in a hospital in Toronto in this stressful time of covid-19, she lives alone cause her husband is away and lives in Alberta because of his job, on top she is pregnant and expecting her first baby in few months time, she needs her mother to be with her in this crucial time, I heard getting TRV will be difficult as her mother's sponsorship application already in process.

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for your interest and help, could I convince LVO that my case is an URGENT case.
My Daughter is working as doctor in training in a hospital in Toronto in this stressful time of covid-19, she lives alone cause her husband is away and lives in Alberta because of his job, on top she is pregnant and expecting her first baby in few months time, she needs her mother to be with her in this crucial time, I heard getting TRV will be difficult as her mother's sponsorship application already in process.
Highly doubt this will be processed as urgent. Her husband has a choice of coming to Toronto or she can go to Alberta. Spouses are refused entry to Canada on TRV while their partner is giving birth so I dont think her mother is more important than a spouse. Personal opinion.

bian07

May 19, 2017
I'm sorry but there are so many people here in extremely difficult situations, and they all have to wait their turn. You wont get any extra treatment because of your pregnant daughter.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Not urgent.

Additionally, highly likely this purpose of visit would be refused as it could be considered illegal work.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume her husband will be taking some time off to be there for the delivery and hopefully for a bit after. Single moms do it all thr time. It is certainly tough but she can survive wirh a newborn on her own if necessary.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Don't think most European embassies/consulates needed to return home since there is access to good and enough medical care in most European cities. Whether they are working and at ehat capacity is a different story.

Reactions: armoured