+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Hi guys!

I am a Canadian PR. I recently got married and now I am sponsoring my spouse for immigration to Canada. I have looked at the PDF forms and I have a couple of questions:

1. Can anyone advise me whether we need to fill in the particulars on the soft copy and then print it, or we can fill out the printed forms by hand?

2. Also is it better to submit online application or submit hard copy via courier?

Thanks guys in advance for your two cents!

fadii18

Aug 6, 2019
Mississauga
Hi Damah,

I would advise you to fill the forms on soft copy and then print them. Once completed, I will suggest to courier all documents. Just make sure you follow the checklist and you can go to any non-profit organization (settlement providers) - e.g. Centre for Education and Training - to get the forms checked. That's how I did for my spouse.

Regards,
Fahad

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi guys!

I am a Canadian PR. I recently got married and now I am sponsoring my spouse for immigration to Canada. I have looked at the PDF forms and I have a couple of questions:

1. Can anyone advise me whether we need to fill in the particulars on the soft copy and then print it, or we can fill out the printed forms by hand?

2. Also is it better to submit online application or submit hard copy via courier?

Thanks guys in advance for your two cents!
1- You need to fill out the soft copies as in the end of it you will have to validate a few forms which will create the bar codes.
2- Spousal sponsorship required manual submission, it is not online.

Follow the document checklist and you should be good.