+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for Spousal Sponsorship on March 23rd, 2019 and i am from Quebec:

I have got file number in a month - April 27th
I got sponsorship approval in 60 days - May 30th
I have applied for CSQ on June 7th in and it look longer than usual, Quebec immigration website said 25 days, but it took more than 3 months for getting CSQ. CSQ was sent to Federal around 3 rd week on September.
I have no update since then, my spouse did not get any medical requests yet.
I have called IRCC they said medical should have been sent, may be they will send it soon.

Applications that are applied from Quebec are taking longer?? Not medical requests till now is normal?? How long it might take to process the application??

Thanks in advance.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Plan for a full year, nobody here will be able to tell you how much longer is left as every application is different.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your response, but not getting medicals till now is normal?? or something is off??
I would say try to see the status for medicals online, if you were able to link your application. It does sound like they've sent you a request from what you wrote. Try checking your email spam, etc. If you are not sure, call them again or send a webform.

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
I would say try to see the status for medicals online, if you were able to link your application. It does sound like they've sent you a request from what you wrote. Try checking your email spam, etc. If you are not sure, call them again or send a webform.
Thank you so much...