+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
is it possible to do a visit visa to my canadian wife and then when im ther in canada change the statut of the visa ?

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
There is a high chance that the visitor visa will be refused. You will have to show strong ties to your home country which will be hard in your case since you are married to a Canadian and planning to live in Canada.
You can try, but your best option now is spousal sponsorship from outside Canada.
strong ties to your home country such as ????

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
There is a high chance that the visitor visa will be refused. You will have to show strong ties to your home country which will be hard in your case since you are married to a Canadian and planning to live in Canada.
You can try, but your best option now is spousal sponsorship from outside Canada.
strong ties to your home country such as ???

anisga3four

Sep 13, 2017
Check below. The highlighted points are the ones against you.

Ties to Canada or country of residence

3. What ties do you have with Canada?
Things to consider:
  • Who invited the person to Canada? Is there proof of an invitation?
  • Does the person have family in Canada? If so, what is their immigration status in Canada?
4. What ties do you have with your country of residence?
Things to consider:
  • Is the person employed? If yes, at what salary? In what position? Has the applicant's employer approved a request for leave?
  • What family does the person have in the country of residence? Where were they at the time of the application?
  • Does the person have property? What is the value of the property?
  • What financial obligations is the person leaving behind? What is the nature and value of these obligations?
  • What other responsibilities and obligations is the person leaving behind? How will they be discharged?
  • Is travel consistent with local customs or practices? Has the person travelled before?
Additional information: Even if the person’s ties to the home country seem to be strong, there may be other factors in the general economic or political environment which make the long-term prospects for the person or their family unstable. Consider these factors in the assessment.
my wife is a canadian citizent she will send ma an invitation lettere
she have a family there they all citizent by birth
im an employee good salary and yes i have a leaving request approval
i have a family intunisia father mother brother
i have a property a house i dont have any dets
i travled before