+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship.

fastl

Dec 8, 2016
Hi everyone! I am new in this Immigration Forum. I hope everyone is doing well. And i hope that someone can help me.

I have a question regarding our proof of relationship (me and my husband). We are going to send our facebook/messenger conversations as one of our proofs of relationship. Since our conversations is in cebuano, do we need to translate all our conversations to english? It says in the application form that all supporting documents must be in english. And our conversations started December of 2013 and we have over 7,000+ pages. Do we also have to send all these pages?

Thank you very much for your time in answering and helping us.

God bless everyone.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
fastl said:
Hi everyone! I am new in this Immigration Forum. I hope everyone is doing well. And i hope that someone can help me.

I have a question regarding our proof of relationship (me and my husband). We are going to send our facebook/messenger conversations as one of our proofs of relationship. Since our conversations is in cebuano, do we need to translate all our conversations to english? It says in the application form that all supporting documents must be in english. And our conversations started December of 2013 and we have over 7,000+ pages. Do we also have to send all these pages?

Thank you very much for your time in answering and helping us.

God bless everyone.
1) Yes, they must be translated into french or english. With unofficial docs like these, you can translate them yourself.

2) Definitely DON'T send 7,000 pages of chat. Pick out some conversations from each year that show different aspects of your relationship, maybe travel plans, stuff that shows you know each other's family etc. Even an argument is ok, since it's natural for couples to argue once in a while.

fastl

Dec 8, 2016
Hi. Thank you soo much for replying. You just dont know how much you've helped me. I really appreciate the time you took for helping me. Thank you very much. God bless you always

fastl

Dec 8, 2016
Good morning everyone.

I was just wondering approximately how many pages should we send for our proof of relationship? I know now what conversations we should include like travel plans but our conversations are mostly our every day routine. Will this be ok to include it?

Thank you very much.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
fastl said:
Good morning everyone.

I was just wondering approximately how many pages should we send for our proof of relationship? I know now what conversations we should include like travel plans but our conversations are mostly our every day routine. Will this be ok to include it?

Thank you very much.
You don't need a lot. Pick a few conversations from each month. Include a letter with the chats explaining that you have another 7000 pages if they want more proof.

It's fine to include your regular routine chats.

fastl

Dec 8, 2016
Good afternoon everyone.

I've got two questions. Might be a common sense answer but I just want to make sure and ask so I won't have this second thoughts. I will be using the simplified kit for my spousal sponsorship. So..

1. Do the principal applicant (my husband) and I have to have two different Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)?

2. Do we have to include the forms in our package even if its not applicable and just put N/A in the form, like Use of a Representative?

Thank you very much.