+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship

exclusive_ov

Aug 19, 2015
Im a Pakistani citizen my husband is sponsoring me n applying citizenship certificate for my new born 9 month child my question is i have spent one year after marriage without my husband n didnt apply for PR due to pregnancy now how can i meet my hubby quickly plz tell me should i apply for visit visa
HOW?
n when will the count down be started by the CIC?

KelseyTVS

Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Here are your options if you want to become a PR:

Apply Inland for Permanent Residence: You must be in Canada and have a visit visa. You may be able to get an open work permit to work while your permanent residence application processes, but that work permit could expire before you become a permanent resident, as the wait times for inland applicants are quite long.

Apply Outland for Permanent Residence: You can stay in Pakistan or come to Canada (you will need a visit visa if you come to Canada). If you choose to come to Canada you will not be able to get a work permit unless you qualify through some other program, but this is not an issue if you don't need to work and your husband can support you. The processing times for this permanent residence application are faster.

Generally, people here will recommend you apply outland, but it is up to you.

Whether you want to apply for PR right away or you just want to be with your husband, your first step will be to apply for a visit visa. (unless you choose to apply outland and remain in Pakistan)

dania12

Aug 6, 2014
Hello,
I live in Canada now I want to sponser my husband who is in Pakistan and working as government officer in NAVY. Want to know do he need NOC (No objection certificate) from Navy before applying in canada for visit and Inland Application? Do Canada need NOC.
Do any1 knw plz let me knw am so confused.
Thanks.