+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship: Where to send paperwork after appeal?

vlong

Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

After trying to sponsor my wife to Canada for nearly 4 years now, and having recently won my appeal following our applications initial rejection, my wife received an email from the following email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

In this email, they advised her to prepare a new application kit along with new police check and medical exam. The letter was rather vague however in where we supposed to send all this paperwork and the deadline for doing so is 60 days. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm assuming that we can just send all this electronically to the email the letter was sent from but I want to make sure as the CIC usually doesn't acknowledge receipt of any applications until after the fact and I don't want to pass the 60 day deadline.

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend posting your question to the appeals thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.8775.html

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Hi everyone,

After trying to sponsor my wife to Canada for nearly 4 years now, and having recently won my appeal following our applications initial rejection, my wife received an email from the following email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

In this email, they advised her to prepare a new application kit along with new police check and medical exam. The letter was rather vague however in where we supposed to send all this paperwork and the deadline for doing so is 60 days. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm assuming that we can just send all this electronically to the email the letter was sent from but I want to make sure as the CIC usually doesn't acknowledge receipt of any applications until after the fact and I don't want to pass the 60 day deadline.

Thank you.
Hello I just got a similar email with my case. What was your experience and long did it take after this email and got new documents in ?