+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship Web Form

bvpr

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, I applied ONLINE for a spousal INLAND sponsored PR on 14 th June. I have not received an AOR even after three months.

Now I am trying to ask the IRCC a few questions using a Web Form. I am not able to submit the WebForm because I need to fill the Client ID or Application Number. I do not have both for the PR application because, I have not received even an AOR> Can I fill the Client ID / Application Number of my Visitor Record application ( which is again pending but I got AOR for this application ).

Need your help on this. Thanks

mappie

Jul 25, 2022
You can try to fill application number and UCI as 0000000 , also try calling them instead of web form. I received my AOR after 4 months.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, I applied ONLINE for a spousal INLAND sponsored PR on 14 th June. I have not received an AOR even after three months.

Now I am trying to ask the IRCC a few questions using a Web Form. I am not able to submit the WebForm because I need to fill the Client ID or Application Number. I do not have both for the PR application because, I have not received even an AOR> Can I fill the Client ID / Application Number of my Visitor Record application ( which is again pending but I got AOR for this application ).

Need your help on this. Thanks
3months of AOR is within processing time. You can wait until end of 4th month or continue calling them with your tracking number if you mail your application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We can perhaps help you with some of the questions. Agree that until at least 4-5 months you are well within normal processing times so unless there is some urgent reason you need a temporary number you should save your time and energy trying to get through to IRCC. Most seem to be getting AOR between 3-4 months so you should be receiving AOR soon.

bvpr

Apr 4, 2022
Thank you all for the replies. The reason I need AOR is to apply for OWP online. Since I applied for PR online, I have to apply for OWP online only. For applying for OWP online, I need the AOR number. Very frustrating.