+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship *Venezuela*

FlowersRead

Feb 11, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone

From today I join this wonderful forum to successfully achieve the sponsorship of my wife, so I will appeal to you for any questions about the forms and supports that I must submit.

Currently, I am filling out the forms and I want to send my file in June.

FlowersRead

Feb 11, 2018
Category........
QSW
hola como estas ? También soy venezolano y envie mis papeles esta semana, como va tu proceso ?
Saludos Diego!!

Un placer.. que bueno que ya enviaste tus documentos.. Yo envié el expediente el 27 de Junio y fue recibido el 4 de Julio.. Si deseas pasame tu número de telefono para que nos mantengamos en contacto y hagamos seguimiento del proceso.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hola, I also submitted my application four days ago. Hoping for good news. Been four years now of long distance and two since marriage

NINOSKA

Dec 1, 2016
Saludos Diego!!

Un placer.. que bueno que ya enviaste tus documentos.. Yo envié el expediente el 27 de Junio y fue recibido el 4 de Julio.. Si deseas pasame tu número de telefono para que nos mantengamos en contacto y hagamos seguimiento del proceso.
HOLA COMO ESTAS? YO ENVIE MI APLICACION EN MARZO 15 DE ESTE ANO .... SEGUN LO MIO YA ESTA EN MEXICO ME GUSTARIA SABER COMO VA LO TUYO

NINOSKA

Dec 1, 2016
hola como estas ? También soy venezolano y envie mis papeles esta semana, como va tu proceso ?
HOLA MI NOMBRE ES NINOSKA TAMBIEN ENVIE MI APLICACION DE SPONSOR ESTE ANO EN MARZO 15 Y YA LA ENVIARON A MEXICO, YO APLIQUE DESDE CANADA Y MI ESPOSO ESTA EN VENEZUELA

Drapath88

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
HOLA MI NOMBRE ES NINOSKA TAMBIEN ENVIE MI APLICACION DE SPONSOR ESTE ANO EN MARZO 15 Y YA LA ENVIARON A MEXICO, YO APLIQUE DESDE CANADA Y MI ESPOSO ESTA EN VENEZUELA
Hola! Puedes compartir tu timeline? En que fecha lo enviaron a México?

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hola mi aplicacion llego a Sydney el 26 de Julio y hasta el dia de hoy no he recibido nada de ellos, es desesperante la espera pero aja no hay de otra....

NINOSKA

Dec 1, 2016
Hola! Puedes compartir tu timeline? En que fecha lo enviaron a México?
22 de agosto lo enviaron a Mexico
14 de septiembre Mexico me confirma que ya recibieron pero que debo ser paciente .... quisiera tener una idea de cuanto tardarán

llanda

Oct 22, 2018
Principal Applicant living in Venezuela
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
21-11-2018
Hola, tambien soy venezolano. Mande los papeles para sponsorear a mi esposa y chamo que estan en Venezuela en pasado 24 de Julio e igualmente aun no recibo nada, no me han mandado la AOR y ya obviamente me empece a preocupar.
He intentado llamar pero es imposible, siempre me dicen las lineas estan muy ocupadas.
Saludos y espero todos tengamos buenas noticias pronto

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
[QUOTE = "llanda, post: 7353254, member: 806533"] Hi, I'm also Venezuelan. I sent the papers to sponsor my wife and they are in Venezuela on July 24 and I still do not receive anything, they have not sent me the AOR and obviously I started to worry.
I tried to call but it is impossible, they always tell me the lines are very busy.
Greetings and I hope we all have good news soon [/ QUOTE]

wait why are your papers or application in Venezuela? youre suppose to send it to Mississauga first and after they'll send you the AOR and approve the sponsor. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone? My wife is also Venezuelan and I submitted my application by mail first week of September 2018 Been close to two months and two weeks now. Theres a Venezuelan fellow that got accepted to Canada in about nine to ten months. Immigration or Canada Post also lost his application to Mexico I believe and they had to interview him at the Embassy in Caracas. He's in Toronto now. His application was submitted in November 2016 I think and got to Canada in summer of 2017. Whats crazy is that he told me his parents never knew about his marriage too. He got married in mexico. I don't have any pictures of my wife and I with either of our parents. I recently met one of her cousins in Lima, Peru. We all took pictures. These applications are nuts and suppose to take less than a year now and doens't make sense how they continue take so long. My wife lives In Margarita Island and its hard enough to find Laser and Conviasa airlines round trips. My wife had to stay in Caracas airport overnight after our Peru trip.

llanda

Oct 22, 2018
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
21-11-2018
[QUOTE="wait why are your papers or application in Venezuela? youre suppose to send it to Mississauga first and after they'll send you the AOR and approve the sponsor. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone? My wife is also Venezuelan and I submitted my application by mail first week of September 2018 Been close to two months and two weeks now. Theres a Venezuelan fellow that got accepted to Canada in about nine to ten months. Immigration or Canada Post also lost his application to Mexico I believe and they had to interview him at the Embassy in Caracas. He's in Toronto now. His application was submitted in November 2016 I think and got to Canada in summer of 2017. Whats crazy is that he told me his parents never knew about his marriage too. He got married in mexico. I don't have any pictures of my wife and I with either of our parents. I recently met one of her cousins in Lima, Peru. We all took pictures. These applications are nuts and suppose to take less than a year now and doens't make sense how they continue take so long. My wife lives In Margarita Island and its hard enough to find Laser and Conviasa airlines round trips. My wife had to stay in Caracas airport overnight after our Peru trip.[/QUOTE]

Hey, my application is not in Venezuela, my wife and kid are (google translate problem I guess).
Also, I believe that starting July 2018 everybody was supposed to sent their application to Sydney NS, not Mississauga. I read in one of this forum that the Mississauga office have been nice enough to forward this files to Sydney but I'm not sure if this is always true.
I sent my application on July 24th 2018 and still haven't heard anything from CIC. I don't have my AOR yet.
Good luck,
I will keep this forum posted for any updates
Cheers

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
[QUOTE="wait why are your papers or application in Venezuela? youre suppose to send it to Mississauga first and after they'll send you the AOR and approve the sponsor. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone? My wife is also Venezuelan and I submitted my application by mail first week of September 2018 Been close to two months and two weeks now. Theres a Venezuelan fellow that got accepted to Canada in about nine to ten months. Immigration or Canada Post also lost his application to Mexico I believe and they had to interview him at the Embassy in Caracas. He's in Toronto now. His application was submitted in November 2016 I think and got to Canada in summer of 2017. Whats crazy is that he told me his parents never knew about his marriage too. He got married in mexico. I don't have any pictures of my wife and I with either of our parents. I recently met one of her cousins in Lima, Peru. We all took pictures. These applications are nuts and suppose to take less than a year now and doens't make sense how they continue take so long. My wife lives In Margarita Island and its hard enough to find Laser and Conviasa airlines round trips. My wife had to stay in Caracas airport overnight after our Peru trip.
Hey, my application is not in Venezuela, my wife and kid are (google translate problem I guess).
Also, I believe that starting July 2018 everybody was supposed to sent their application to Sydney NS, not Mississauga. I read in one of this forum that the Mississauga office have been nice enough to forward this files to Sydney but I'm not sure if this is always true.
I sent my application on July 24th 2018 and still haven't heard anything from CIC. I don't have my AOR yet.
Good luck,
Cheers[/QUOTE]

are you serious you still didn't hear anything back from CIC yet? Thats five months now and two months over due the 90 to 100 days? Isn't there a way to contact them?

llanda

Oct 22, 2018
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
21-11-2018
Good luck,
Cheers
are you serious you still didn't hear anything back from CIC yet? Thats five months now and two months over due the 90 to 100 days? Isn't there a way to contact them?[/QUOTE]

Finally today I was able to linked my application. I didn't received AOR but I searched my file in the CIC web page and there it was. I have an application number now. I guess I should received the AOR in the next few days.

Cheers

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
[QUOTE = "llanda, post: 7388022, member: 806533"] are you serious you still did not hear anything back from CIC yet? Thats five months now and two months over due the 90 to 100 days? Is not there a way to contact them? [/ QUOTE]

Finally today I was able to linked my application. I did not receive AOR but I searched my file in the CIC web page and there it was. I have an application number now. I guess I should have received the AOR in the next few days.

Cheers [/ QUOTE]
Can I ask how do you search your file without the AOR or file number? Is there a way to just search our names to look it up?