+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship.urgent!

Liz1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Good morning, i would like to receive some advise about spouse sponsorship.my situation is that my working holiday visa will expire on april 26,2012,i sent an app to inmigration to extend my work permit and they refused it. My question is: should i send an inland application for spouse sponsorship eventhough i have no legal status? Should i submit a request to restore my status in canada as visitor in the same envelope of the spouse sponsorship or should i send that separate? Should i leave and send an outland application?my husband is self employed and he wont be able to go and visit me to me to my country Dominican Republic.
I appreciate all your suggestions!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Liz1986 said:
Good morning, i would like to receive some advise about spouse sponsorship.my situation is that my working holiday visa will expire on april 26,2012,i sent an app to inmigration to extend my work permit and they refused it. My question is: should i send an inland application for spouse sponsorship eventhough i have no legal status? Should i submit a request to restore my status in canada as visitor in the same envelope of the spouse sponsorship or should i send that separate? Should i leave and send an outland application?my husband is self employed and he wont be able to go and visit me to me to my country Dominican Republic.
I appreciate all your suggestions!!
ok best way is to apply outland sponsorship and try to extend your stay in canada. you can live inside canada, when your application is under process. if they dont extend your visa for canada just go back to your home country dont overstay in canada. send sponsorship application and visitor extension application in separate envelopes. i dont think if you can apply for tourist visa from inside canada. call cic and ask them 18882422100
best of luck