+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship urgent help needed

sandeep_malik77

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Dear friends
I m in state of confusion as I received email to do medical for spousal sponsor ship in 30 days but there no no instructions or form .I have called and written email to all aunthoriies but of no avail I m running out of time . What
Should I do

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Dear friends
I m in state of confusion as I received email to do medical for spousal sponsor ship in 30 days but there no no instructions or form .I have called and written email to all aunthoriies but of no avail I m running out of time . What
Should I do
You won't get any instructios now. Just print out that medical request email n book ur appointment to any panel which are approved by cic. You need to take passport, id proof, medical request printout letter. They ll do medical n will send result to cic online if panel does e-medical. If all the reporrts are clear then u ll see medical received line on ecas tht means you have passed. Make sure u ll check on cic site about the panel where u can get ur medical done and ask them do they do e- medical tht means they ll send result to cic online n its quick.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
There's no special instructions. Find a panel physician near your by looking here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx, do the medical, and the doctor's office will send your results where they need to go.