Spousal sponsorship/Supporting documents

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
i need your help with the spousal sponsorship application.
This february, i got married to my girlfriend who i have been with for over a year and the wedding was in Tanzania. I am now preparing the package of PR application. I have what I would call most supporting documents to support our relationships including; marriage certificate, 20 different pictures, skype video calls for like 8 months, whatsapp chat screen shots (atleast 2 for each month), transaction statement of money i have always sent her since June 2018. screenshots of social media posts etc.
Now my question is
1. With our whatsapp messages having atleast 60% of it in english. Do i still need a certified translations for the rest of 40%?
2. Can i have more pictures than the required 20?
3. How much is too much and how much is less?

Thanks

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hello guys
i need your help with the spousal sponsorship application.
This february, i got married to my girlfriend who i have been with for over a year and the wedding was in Tanzania. I am now preparing the package of PR application. I have what I would call most supporting documents to support our relationships including; marriage certificate, 20 different pictures, skype video calls for like 8 months, whatsapp chat screen shots (atleast 2 for each month), transaction statement of money i have always sent her since June 2018. screenshots of social media posts etc.
Now my question is
1. With our whatsapp messages having atleast 60% of it in english. Do i still need a certified translations for the rest of 40%?
2. Can i have more pictures than the required 20?
3. How much is too much and how much is less?

Thanks
1. I would say it’s better to be translated.
2. No.
3. Don’t give more than what they ask, like only at most 20 pictures are needed. Providing various kinds of evidence will be a good strategy. You can choose as many kinds as you like, as long as they are valid and convincing.

bbbet

Feb 9, 2019
Sir am in similar situation please can we talk on Whatsap so we can both follow up how it goes for us ?