AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
This forum has been so much fun to browse around in my late pregnancy lol! I am a Canadian citizen and now applying for my husband's sponsorship. I have just gotten around to collecting and arranging all the documents. Husband and I were too busy honeymooning nd travelling since last year. I got married in January 2013 and I am looking to send me application late September. Now the only thing confusing is, my husband is a Pakistani citizen but has been residing in Saudi Arabia since birth and now currently on a working Iqama. I need to know which application package guide I should use?

Middle East and Central Asia?

Also it has a residency questionnaire for CHC Islamabad and ABU Dhabi .. Do I have to fill any of these and which one?

Please help me out!

mcmary

Jul 19, 2012
I'm Canadian married to an Egyptian living and working in Saudi Arabia. We submitted his application in April, and I have been approved as his sponsor. We were told that as soon as we had approval for me to be his sponsor that he could apply for a TRV. We applied for a TRV, and got news today that he had been denied, as he needs a guarantee from me and from work that he will return. Now, I'm very worried that his application for PRV will be denied as well. BTW....we used the application for the Middle East. Good luck.......I'm sure you won't have as much trouble as we are having with CIC, you have a baby on the way......congratulations!

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Thanks Mcmary! Dont worry those are two separate things! They cannot deny an application merely based on the rejection of TRV. He applied to see you and visit you and that purpose shows that it is a genuine relationship. I have applied TRV before the spousal sponsorship since i needed mg husband to be here for the babys delivery now we are juat praying and hoping it works out well and he gets granted a visa. Good luck with yours and dont stress out. IF your relationship is genuine then there is jjat nothing to worry about.