Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
To complete the processing of partner and spousal applications, the sponsor must be assessed against the requirements of sponsorship, and the foreign national being sponsored must be assessed against the statutory requirements of being in good health and of good character; all individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain mandatory requirements, which include medical, criminality, and security background checks. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

IRCC conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies, such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities, and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays that may occur as IRCC’s partner agencies conduct the background checks are something over which the Department has no control.
But again I don't really know for sure cic leaves alot of security info and procedures out

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
But again I don't really know for sure cic leaves alot of security info and procedures out
I feel like your right, I think they just told me that so I didn't think we were being discrimated against, which I still feel we were but hey lol

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I feel like your right, I think they just told me that so I didn't think we were being discrimated against, which I still feel we were but hey lol
Yeah I hear you. My appeal was won September 2017... Still no PR. I also belueve we went through strict screening because file started in Ottawa and then transferred overseas.