+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship REFUSAL - help!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
i was told i can appeal but i went through appeal before and even did an hearing and the judge denied the case but mentioned i can purse H&C grounds under family class
And if you've tried H&C and were denied, your options are now finished unless you hire a very good immigration lawyer and appeal through the courts.

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for replying, it says prior to your sponsor becoming PR we are not accompany family member and was not examined. hence u are not a member of the family class
Okay i thought they might banned because i have heard when you get refused again they ban you for 5 years

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how many times we can reapply for spousal sponsorship if refused because of genuiness of relationship?

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
And if you've tried H&C and were denied, your options are now finished unless you hire a very good immigration lawyer and appeal through the courts.

i have been using lawyer all the while and they have impeccable records, we will just have to go through the appeal again since no much options for me