Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hey everyone,

I'm filling out the spousal sponsorship for outland. Do I need to include the option C printout? I haven't filed a tax return in Canada since 2012. Should I include my most recent USA tax returns?

Also as for proof of income do I NEED to include a letter from my employer? If I tell my employer of my plans to move to Canada he may terminate me. Would paystubs be sufficient proof?

zacklib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hi. Not sure about the first question but on the second one;

I included pay-stubs, work contract and my bank statement showing monthly payments from my company. Did not include a letter from employer. That worked fine.

Good luck :)
xCami said:
Hey everyone,

I'm filling out the spousal sponsorship for outland. Do I need to include the option C printout? I haven't filed a tax return in Canada since 2012. Should I include my most recent USA tax returns?

Also as for proof of income do I NEED to include a letter from my employer? If I tell my employer of my plans to move to Canada he may terminate me. Would paystubs be sufficient proof?

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
zacklib said:
Hi. Not sure about the first question but on the second one;

I included pay-stubs, work contract and my bank statement showing monthly payments from my company. Did not include a letter from employer. That worked fine.

Good luck :)

Ahh thank you so much!! I should hopefully be fine then. I know my employer wont give me a letter so I will just send lots of other proof.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
xCami said:

No, you don't need an Option C. Include the copy of your most recent US tax return.

No, you don't need the employer letter. Just include the other proofs.

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
canuck_in_uk said:
No, you don't need an Option C. Include the copy of your most recent US tax return.

No, you don't need the employer letter. Just include the other proofs.

Thank you! I really appreciate your reply!