+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Photos Specifications

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
I am sponsoring my spouse as an outland applicant. On his document checklist, under the photos section, it says that he has to supply 8 recent photos for each family member and himself. Me and my new born son are Canadian Citizens, living in Canada, do we have to include our photos or is this for those who are non canadian citizens only. My husband has his photos done, I am just wondering if I have to go get mine done with my son as well.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Evgenia said:
I am sponsoring my spouse as an outland applicant. On his document checklist, under the photos section, it says that he has to supply 8 recent photos for each family member and himself. Me and my new born son are Canadian Citizens, living in Canada, do we have to include our photos or is this for those who are non canadian citizens only. My husband has his photos done, I am just wondering if I have to go get mine done with my son as well.
It is for those who are non Canadian citizens.

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
Thank you! :)
I also just came across another question, Under his document checklist says that he has to provide photocopy of citizenship certificate for family members who are canadian citizens. Also photocopy of travel documents of all family members such as passports.

Question 1. My son is only two months and we still haven't applied for his passport yet, should we only send his birth certificate?

Question 2. On my document check list, (The Sponsor Checklist) It also says I have to send in proof of citizenship, am I supposed to have two copies of this done, one for his envelope and one for mine?
As for right now we only got one of each verified by a notary public, wondering if I am supposed to go get another one done to add it to my application as well, even though they are supposed to be sent together...