+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - PHILIPPINES ( TIMELINE: starting July 2014)

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2014 Rcvd 27-09-2014, 29-09-2014
AOR Received.
SA :04-09-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014 AOR2 09-23-2014
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2015 Validity-10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
cowfeepanda said:
Chris,
Anything relevant on the notes?
I've been told it will not contain much info except application received or in process.
I actually find them interesting.
The notes contain just about everything, including such things as requests made and completed by the visa office from outside sources. You will also see if certain procedures are started or even finished. Unfinished and not started processes are a bit worrying as the date given for expected finalization for that section is marked as far in the future. But I have been told you can not go by that date and have seen it for myself that it is usually completed much faster. The notes will normally show all communication made to the visa office and requests they have made to you or the applicant. Will also show that the visa office received documents by email, fax, courier that you may have sent. (gives peace of mind to know its received ). Not always but comments made by the VO can also be seen in the notes kind of giving you a heads up on what is being thought of your application.

The important thing is when you get them to read them slowly to understand what they contain.

Chris

cowfeepanda

Oct 16, 2014
Thanks Chris!

I'm thinking of getting one because I really don't know what is happening to my application. No update or response to all my enquiries.
And I really don't want to redo my medical which is expiring soon.

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
cowfeepanda said:
And I really don't want to redo my medical which is expiring soon.
Yes same here my wife's meds will expire 2nd week of July.

As for the notes the applicant needs to sign IMM5477E giving the sponsor authorization to order the notes on the applicants behalf. As I have stated elsewhere on the forum I downloaded the form myself and filled out section C then I emailed it to my wife so she could print it, fill out and sign section A and not date it scan and send it back to me by email for me to be able to use multiple times with just editing the date in and uploading to ATIP.

Chris

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
I received this email today.

Date: April 6, 2015

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at the Embassy of Canada in Manila on 2015/03/12.

A file has been created with the application number noted above. Please ensure that you quote this application number in any future correspondence with our office.

At the end of this document is a request for additional documentation required within 30 days.

Once you have complied with this request, if any additional information or documentation is required to assess your application, we will contact you or your designated representative.

Please note that the documentation requested in this letter is required even if you receive a subsequent letter from our office asking for additional documentation.

Due to limited resources dedicated to processing the thousands of applications currently in process, we are unable to respond to requests for status updates on your file if they fall within the average processing times.

Interview

You are not required to present yourself in person at the Embassy unless you are specifically requested to do so or specifically convoked to an interview. A decision will be made by an officer regarding whether or not an interview is reasonably required in due course. At this time, no interview has been scheduled.

If an officer determines that an interview is required, you will be notified at a later date. You will be notified in writing of any requirements for your interview, if required, prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Change in circumstance

Please advise by fax or email if there is a change in your personal circumstances, or the personal circumstances of any of your family members. This might include situations such as the birth of a child, a marriage, a legal separation, annulment, or divorce. (See our contact information below.)

You are required to report any changes in family composition for members of your family (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) without delay. This includes situations in which your or one of the children included on your application has become the parent of a child.

Exclusion: Unexamined Family Members

Please be advised that paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations excludes from future sponsorship any foreign national who is not declared/examined at the time his/her prospective sponsor applies for and obtains permanent residence. If you (or any of your family members) fails to declare and present for examination any family member as defined by the Regulations, then you (or your family member) will not be able to sponsor that undeclared family member at a later date as a member of the family class.

Subsection 1(3) of the Regulations defines “family member” in respect of a person as (a) the spouse or common-law partner of the person; (b) a dependent child of the person or of the person’s spouse or common law partner; and (c) a dependent child of a dependent child referred to in paragraph (b). Please consult section 2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for the definitions for “Common law partner” and “dependent child”.

All family members, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada, MUST be declared and presented for examination to assess whether they are admissible to Canada. A false declaration on your IMM5406 (Additional Family Information form), any failure to declare a family member, or failure to present a “family member” for examination may be found to constitute misrepresentation and may render you inadmissible to Canada.

CHANGE OF STATUS. Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must immediately inform this office, for further action:

· Change of address, including change of e-mail address (for any family member including children who may have a school address as well as a home address)

· Change or cancellation of immigration representative; or

· Request for withdrawal of your application.

· change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;

· death of applicant, dependant(s) or sponsor;

· birth of a child;

· change in health

· the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· change in your mailing address and / or telephone number

Please send information by email to: manil.immigration@international.gc.ca
Failure to inform this office of any change of the above may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada.

Communication by email

We will communicate with you by email where possible if you have indicated an email address in your application or an enquiry. Therefore, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address and that you check your email account regularly.

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or in your application), you are initiating an email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Use of COLLECT COURIER
Our normal means of communication for larger envelopes is by COURIER COLLECT given the increased speed and security of delivery. Passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and/or original documents that we are returning to you will also be sent by this method. At the time of delivery, payment must first be paid to the courier company before they will release the package. If you do not wish to pay for a costlier international shipment, please provide a delivery address in the Philippines.

You MUST send your package by COURIER TO:

Embassy of Canada
ATTN: Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
Email: manil.immigration@international.gc.ca

Or via Visa Application Centres (VACs). For more information, visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/index.html
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
Due to the volume of enquiries, we are unable to respond to email requests to confirm receipt of documents.

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:
· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

· Original Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) or Advisory on Marriages issued by NSO (National Statistics Office)

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Family Class Section
Family Reunification Unit,
Embassy of Canada, Manila

cowfeepanda

Oct 16, 2014
^It looks like they are processing this year's applicants faster as per the news.

I wish there was a way to complain and make them move faster.

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
cowfeepanda said:
^It looks like they are processing this year's applicants faster as per the news.

I wish there was a way to complain and make them move faster.
Actually a lot of the time Manila is known to ask for the passport at the beginning before even starting to process the app.

We still may have a chance to have our applications completed and visa issued for our loved ones in the near future. Have to stay positive as difficult as that can be.

Chris

mrs.Cam

Aug 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
SA: 19-09-2014
File Transfer...
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-15 (w/ visa validity until 31-7-15; IP 7-4-15)
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-04-15 VOH 07-05-15
LANDED..........
In God's perfect timing.. May 27,2015! <3
Received PPR today! Visa valid until July 31,2015! :D :D :D

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
mrs.Cam said:
OMG Umaygad..Congrats... :)

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs.Cam said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AMAZING NEWS! Congratulations! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you happen to receive an AOR2? If so, when was it?

THANKS! Hopefully, I hear from them soon as well. We have very close timelines :)

cowfeepanda

Oct 16, 2014
mrs.Cam said:
Congrats! Did u get an email or regular mail?
I'm wondering if the sponsor is also copied?
My problem is the embassy is having a typo in my email address. This is a mistake on their end as i double checked that my application is having the correct spelling. I already tried a couple of times to ask them to correct and at least acknowledge the required correction but they are not responding at all since november 2014.

PeriwinkleNymph

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
12-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
(SA) 16-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
(Upfront) 22-Nov-2014/(updated in ECAS) 19-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
(In process @ecas: 05-May-2015) PPR 07-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2015 DECISION MADE: 22-July-2015
LANDED..........
VOH: 25-July-2015 ; LANDED: 03-Oct-2015
lilay123 said:
I received this email today.

Date: April 6, 2015

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at the Embassy of Canada in Manila on 2015/03/12.

A file has been created with the application number noted above. Please ensure that you quote this application number in any future correspondence with our office.

At the end of this document is a request for additional documentation required within 30 days.

Once you have complied with this request, if any additional information or documentation is required to assess your application, we will contact you or your designated representative.

Please note that the documentation requested in this letter is required even if you receive a subsequent letter from our office asking for additional documentation.

Due to limited resources dedicated to processing the thousands of applications currently in process, we are unable to respond to requests for status updates on your file if they fall within the average processing times.

Interview

You are not required to present yourself in person at the Embassy unless you are specifically requested to do so or specifically convoked to an interview. A decision will be made by an officer regarding whether or not an interview is reasonably required in due course. At this time, no interview has been scheduled.

If an officer determines that an interview is required, you will be notified at a later date. You will be notified in writing of any requirements for your interview, if required, prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Change in circumstance

Please advise by fax or email if there is a change in your personal circumstances, or the personal circumstances of any of your family members. This might include situations such as the birth of a child, a marriage, a legal separation, annulment, or divorce. (See our contact information below.)

You are required to report any changes in family composition for members of your family (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) without delay. This includes situations in which your or one of the children included on your application has become the parent of a child.

Exclusion: Unexamined Family Members

Please be advised that paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations excludes from future sponsorship any foreign national who is not declared/examined at the time his/her prospective sponsor applies for and obtains permanent residence. If you (or any of your family members) fails to declare and present for examination any family member as defined by the Regulations, then you (or your family member) will not be able to sponsor that undeclared family member at a later date as a member of the family class.

Subsection 1(3) of the Regulations defines “family member” in respect of a person as (a) the spouse or common-law partner of the person; (b) a dependent child of the person or of the person's spouse or common law partner; and (c) a dependent child of a dependent child referred to in paragraph (b). Please consult section 2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for the definitions for “Common law partner” and “dependent child”.

All family members, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada, MUST be declared and presented for examination to assess whether they are admissible to Canada. A false declaration on your IMM5406 (Additional Family Information form), any failure to declare a family member, or failure to present a “family member” for examination may be found to constitute misrepresentation and may render you inadmissible to Canada.

CHANGE OF STATUS. Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must immediately inform this office, for further action:

· Change of address, including change of e-mail address (for any family member including children who may have a school address as well as a home address)

· Change or cancellation of immigration representative; or

· Request for withdrawal of your application.

· change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;

· death of applicant, dependant(s) or sponsor;

· birth of a child;

· change in health

· the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· change in your mailing address and / or telephone number

Please send information by email to: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Failure to inform this office of any change of the above may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada.

Communication by email

We will communicate with you by email where possible if you have indicated an email address in your application or an enquiry. Therefore, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address and that you check your email account regularly.

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or in your application), you are initiating an email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Use of COLLECT COURIER
Our normal means of communication for larger envelopes is by COURIER COLLECT given the increased speed and security of delivery. Passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and/or original documents that we are returning to you will also be sent by this method. At the time of delivery, payment must first be paid to the courier company before they will release the package. If you do not wish to pay for a costlier international shipment, please provide a delivery address in the Philippines.

You MUST send your package by COURIER TO:

Embassy of Canada
ATTN: Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
Email: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Or via Visa Application Centres (VACs). For more information, visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/index.html
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
Due to the volume of enquiries, we are unable to respond to email requests to confirm receipt of documents.

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:
· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

· Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

· Original Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) or Advisory on Marriages issued by NSO (National Statistics Office)

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Family Class Section
Family Reunification Unit,
Embassy of Canada, Manila
What is your timeline??

PeriwinkleNymph

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
12-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
(SA) 16-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
(Upfront) 22-Nov-2014/(updated in ECAS) 19-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
(In process @ecas: 05-May-2015) PPR 07-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2015 DECISION MADE: 22-July-2015
LANDED..........
VOH: 25-July-2015 ; LANDED: 03-Oct-2015
mrs.Cam said:
I'm confused. Was your passport requested or was your visa released?

mrs.Cam

Aug 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-04-15 VOH 07-05-15
LANDED..........
PeriwinkleNymph said:
I'm confused. Was your passport requested or was your visa released?
Passport was requested. They said that my visa is ready to be issued and its validity is until end of July.

mrs.Cam

Aug 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-04-15 VOH 07-05-15
LANDED..........
cowfeepanda said:
Congrats! Did u get an email or regular mail?
I'm wondering if the sponsor is also copied?
My problem is the embassy is having a typo in my email address. This is a mistake on their end as i double checked that my application is having the correct spelling. I already tried a couple of times to ask them to correct and at least acknowledge the required correction but they are not responding at all since november 2014.
Thanks! Received it thru email. My husband is also copied in the email. Cem rarely reply on inquiries,but im sure they already noted the changes or corrections you emailed.

mrs.Cam

Aug 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-04-15 VOH 07-05-15
LANDED..........
dt-tdot said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AMAZING NEWS! Congratulations! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you happen to receive an AOR2? If so, when was it?

THANKS! Hopefully, I hear from them soon as well. We have very close timelines :)
Thank you! ;D

I didn't receive an aor2, first email i received from them was when they requested my Advisory on marriages.

:)