+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship Pakistan

Laila_adam

Jan 21, 2020
Hi I’m from Toronto. I sponsored my husband last year in February 2019 and they received his application the same month got his medical done may 2019 and in December 2019 they sent a correspondent acknowledgment. Now they have sent his file to London UK for further processing. And his processing time is about to finish next month. Will he be approved soon??? I’m worried now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I’m from Toronto. I sponsored my husband last year in February 2019 and they received his application the same month got his medical done may 2019 and in December 2019 they sent a correspondent acknowledgment. Now they have sent his file to London UK for further processing. And his processing time is about to finish next month. Will he be approved soon??? I’m worried now
1 year is just an estimate. Pakistani applicants tend to take longer. There is a thread just for Pakistani sponsorships but usually around 15 months but can be more. Also can be less.

Laila_adam

Jan 21, 2020
Yes I sent them a letter explaining how I want my husband’s support for my second child’s delivery.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I sent them a letter explaining how I want my husband’s support for my second child’s delivery.
It is just acknowledgement that they received your message. Unfortunately wanting your husband to come to Canada for the delivery will unlikely be approved. Once in Canada his ties to Canada are much higher and with a new baby most never actually go home. I would be making a plan b. Perhaps you have friends or family in Canada to support you during delivery and care for your other child.

Bilal721

Dec 19, 2020
@Laila_adam I just got married in Pakistan and I am currently completing all the forms to sponsor my wife.
I have both english and Urdu Nikkahnama done in Pakistan at the time of Marriage. Do I have to submit both or just the english one?

Bilal721

Dec 19, 2020
thank you Kittenlover. Both documents have been stamped by the person who registered our marriage. Is there anything else I need by the Foreign affairs office?
I am also reading the below online but I don't understand what do they mean by UC stamp and number?

1. Clear Photocopy of Urdu NikkahNama (1,2) - Certified by Notary Public [UC Stamp and Number must be clearly visible]