+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

JIRNK

Dec 5, 2020
My friend applied from islamabad for the proof and the temporary passport. It’s all paper application. You won’t be able to track the proof application until you get the AOR. I would suggest you go have a chat at the high comission when your spouse receives their PPR.
Thanks again, I had a chat last month with CHC Islamabad. They said they don’t know after sending file to CPC Sydney. So it means It takes more than a year even to get AOR.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Thanks again, I had a chat last month with CHC Islamabad. They said they don’t know after sending file to CPC Sydney. So it means It takes more than a year even to get AOR.
Ya so based off of the current trends for the proof of citizenship application, i would say you will get the certificate around late 2021. Seeing as your spousal case is october 2019 and In Sha Allah you should be getting PPR by mid 2021, just apply for the temporary passport through the high commission and receive your child’s citizenship proof in Canada.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
The deal with the updates for the proof of citizenship application is very abrupt. It’s total silence, and then it just ends up in the mail. I’m assuming you applied for it because of citizenship through naturalization descent. So they don’t ask for anything, and just approve it and send it out. The wait is due to covid and mailing issues.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Guys!

AS asked in the checklist , provide 10 pages, i already have compiled 10 pages of whats app chat. but it will take extra pages for call logs. Is that ok to provide more pages for call logs. At the moment i can attach few snapshot for last 2 months.
Strange thing is i should have the call logs from whatsapp for the last 1 year but i am only seeing from feb7, fortunately i took some snapshot of call in jan.
Is there any way to retrieve call logs for the last year. I have nt deleted them.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guys!

AS asked in the checklist , provide 10 pages, i already have compiled 10 pages of whats app chat. but it will take extra pages for call logs. Is that ok to provide more pages for call logs. At the moment i can attach few snapshot for last 2 months.
Strange thing is i should have the call logs from whatsapp for the last 1 year but i am only seeing from feb7, fortunately i took some snapshot of call in jan.
Is there any way to retrieve call logs for the last year. I have nt deleted them.
ask you partner, maybe its on their phone. dont worry about TOO much. there is no TOO much.

violet night

Feb 17, 2021
Quick question,
Does the affidavit for the translation of Nikah Nama or other documents need to be on a stamped letterhead? The affidavits I have are on the translator's letterhead and sworn in the presence of a notary public and stamped. There should be no problem with this, correct? Nowhere does it mention that the letterhead needs to be a stamped one, and technically anyone can draft an affidavit as long as it is sworn and stamped in the presence of a notary public.
Please advise, thanks.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Quick question,
Does the affidavit for the translation of Nikah Nama or other documents need to be on a stamped letterhead? The affidavits I have are on the translator's letterhead and sworn in the presence of a notary public and stamped. There should be no problem with this, correct? Nowhere does it mention that the letterhead needs to be a stamped one, and technically anyone can draft an affidavit as long as it is sworn and stamped in the presence of a notary public.
Please advise, thanks.
Can you please clarify your question. If you want to know the requirements for the translations. It is simply, a certified copy of the document, the certified copy must come with an affidavit from the translator. The stamp is stamped on the affidavit, and the certified copy.