+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
my ecas status has been changed from in process to DM but did nt recieve email? what does it mean?last wk i got email of remedical and a day before yesterday i recieved medical recieved and passed...and now today desicion made
you will soon get passport request. whats your timeline.. please share...

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Thank u))) would u share your timeline please and may I ask u when did your background check started?
Now time for u to celebrate with your spouse!!!)))))) :) happy to hear people get their docs!
App received on 8 jan 19
Medical on march
I think background chck start on april
And after now file transfer on lvo.
But no biometric request yet

Reactions: lion.com

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
App received on 8 jan 19
Medical on march
I think background chck start on april
And after now file transfer on lvo.
But no biometric request yet
Thank u))) I hope we all who are waiting hear good news very soon!!!

wikki773

Dec 28, 2018
Hello Team,

I have sponsored my spouse on 24 September 2018 and the file was transferred to the London visa office in March 2018 and its seems they are not satisfied and now they are looking for an interview in London or my home country. I am in stress as we have age difference of 10 years and I am not sure why they asked below documents that are not relevant for marriage legality. My spouse had worked few months and they have asked those thing which we didn't mention. we already provided all relevant documents before like education, photos sponsor job and taxes documents.

can someone help ?

INSTRUCTIONS
You must bring the following documents with you to your scheduled interview along with any
other additional evidence you wish to bring. You must bring with you all ORIGINAL
documents, translated into English or French, which apply to your application.
Translations must be certified. Should you have already submitted the original copy of a
supporting document to our office, such as an educational degree or qualification, then you are
a required to bring a photocopy to the interview. Original documents will be returned to you
when your case is concluded.
Please organize your documents in the order in which they are requested below:
ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU TO INTERVIEW
1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not,
who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history
ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any
periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if
additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the
Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card,
military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or
involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.
3. Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562) for you and each
dependant, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. This
form can be obtained from the following website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
4. Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406) for you and each dependant,
whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older.
5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner,
whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage,
divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner.
6. Children’s information including their birth certificates (which name their parents);
adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the
date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of
22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.
7. Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18
years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
4/4
8. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. Please bring
your original passport to interview. You may bring passport copies for each of your
dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure
you also bring copies of any resident/work permits/cards.
9. Education documents. Please bring your original educational credentials, including
secondary school certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas and degrees, and all
corresponding transcripts and marks sheets for you as well as those for your spouse.
10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing
your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment
contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead which
describe your duties and responsibilities. Employment letters must clearly indicate
the full name, title, business address and telephone number of the signatory.
11. Evidence of prior work or post-secondary study in Canada for you or your spouse.
12. Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada (through birth and marriage
certificates) and proof of their status in Canada, and proof that your relative is currently
residing in Canada. This should include information such as pay-slips, school
registration, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), and credit
card and bank statements.
13. Evidence of any confirmed employment offer in Canada.
14. Proof of sufficient settlement funds currently available and readily transferable to
Canada and other financial assets and liabilities, such as personal income tax
statements, investments, deeds, property evaluations and mortgages;
15. Sufficient evidence to establish your work experience during the period beginning
two years preceding the date of your application.
This must include:
• income tax returns and tax assessments (if applicable and payable in your country of
residence);
• bank statements showing salary deposits from your employer, or a letter from your
employer stating that you are paid cash, and bank deposit slips for these amounts;
And may include:
• payroll records (if necessary to document full time job equivalents);
• any other documents that you may wish to bring, which could include sales invoices,
purchase invoices, accounting records, business bank statements, advertising
brochures, etc.
16. Any additional evidence that will establish that you meet Canadian immigration
requirements.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, i read your post and i would like to tell you that make sure you take alot of pictures and submit your boarding passess tickets and gift reciepts and call logs, but if you do nikkah only how strong ur case is, u will recieve a letter saying why you didnot perform rukhsati and it is a standard procedure that they do ask it whether you tell them before hand that why you didnot do it or she is completing her graduation because i also had the similar case,
other then that tell your fiance to get her birth certificate issued and rest you ll need english marriage certificate from nadra after you get nikkafied, rest documents are all that you would already have.
hope it helps
Thanks. that really helped. I got a few more if you can please answer.

When they ask, we can submit a response that we are waiting for her to graduate and they would be fine right? Rest of the things, i will start arranging now.

How do you send them pictures? Getting all printed through photographer or color printouts?

Can you please confirm usual processing time of Nadra to issue marriage certificate?

Is getting name change of my wife necessary? I just want to avoid that 2-3 months process of getting her NIC and then passport changed with new name.

Thanks.

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me please how long time takes for first email in which account id and password assign after submission of spousal and dependent child application?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello Team,

I have sponsored my spouse on 24 September 2018 and the file was transferred to the London visa office in March 2018 and its seems they are not satisfied and now they are looking for an interview in London or my home country. I am in stress as we have age difference of 10 years and I am not sure why they asked below documents that are not relevant for marriage legality. My spouse had worked few months and they have asked those thing which we didn't mention. we already provided all relevant documents before like education, photos sponsor job and taxes documents.

can someone help ?

INSTRUCTIONS
You must bring the following documents with you to your scheduled interview along with any
other additional evidence you wish to bring. You must bring with you all ORIGINAL
documents, translated into English or French, which apply to your application.
Translations must be certified. Should you have already submitted the original copy of a
supporting document to our office, such as an educational degree or qualification, then you are
a required to bring a photocopy to the interview. Original documents will be returned to you
when your case is concluded.
Please organize your documents in the order in which they are requested below:
ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU TO INTERVIEW
1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependant, whether accompanying or not,
who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history
ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any
periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if
additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the
Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card,
military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or
involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.
3. Supplementary Information - Your Travels Forms (IMM 5562) for you and each
dependant, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. This
form can be obtained from the following website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
4. Additional Family Information Forms (IMM 5406) for you and each dependant,
whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older.
5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner,
whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage,
divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner.
6. Children’s information including their birth certificates (which name their parents);
adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the
date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of
22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.
7. Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18
years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
4/4
8. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. Please bring
your original passport to interview. You may bring passport copies for each of your
dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure
you also bring copies of any resident/work permits/cards.
9. Education documents. Please bring your original educational credentials, including
secondary school certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas and degrees, and all
corresponding transcripts and marks sheets for you as well as those for your spouse.
10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing
your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment
contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead which
describe your duties and responsibilities. Employment letters must clearly indicate
the full name, title, business address and telephone number of the signatory.
11. Evidence of prior work or post-secondary study in Canada for you or your spouse.
12. Proof of relationship to any qualifying relative in Canada (through birth and marriage
certificates) and proof of their status in Canada, and proof that your relative is currently
residing in Canada. This should include information such as pay-slips, school
registration, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), and credit
card and bank statements.
13. Evidence of any confirmed employment offer in Canada.
14. Proof of sufficient settlement funds currently available and readily transferable to
Canada and other financial assets and liabilities, such as personal income tax
statements, investments, deeds, property evaluations and mortgages;
15. Sufficient evidence to establish your work experience during the period beginning
two years preceding the date of your application.
This must include:
• income tax returns and tax assessments (if applicable and payable in your country of
residence);
• bank statements showing salary deposits from your employer, or a letter from your
employer stating that you are paid cash, and bank deposit slips for these amounts;
And may include:
• payroll records (if necessary to document full time job equivalents);
• any other documents that you may wish to bring, which could include sales invoices,
purchase invoices, accounting records, business bank statements, advertising
brochures, etc.
16. Any additional evidence that will establish that you meet Canadian immigration
requirements.
Okay, so not panic but prepare to address all of their concerns on the interview!!!
Since u were requested to get all those documents, please go ahead and start working on getting them. And now, since u r over a year, connect MP to find out what was marked as red flags on your application!!! MP will be able to find out what is wrong and tell u about it, so u can prepare on it... additional family and travel info is all normal they ask, passports all for background check. But still, call them, order your gcms notes and connect mp so u can see what they are not satisfied on your file. Interview should become not something you are scared of, but a chance to address all officers concerns.... good luck to u!

May I ask though, what things u didn’t mention???

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
It happens that people forget to mention in the form or make a mistake, IRCC seems to take that into account as long as you send in the updated form and an explanation with it. webform can be accessed on below link and I would do it myself to be sure as your consultant has already screwed up once:

after explanation and affidavit how much chances of visa approval?? or may be they will object again or something. can please you tell me can I get now misrepresentation even after submission of my affidavit and explanation or No.

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks. that really helped. I got a few more if you can please answer.

When they ask, we can submit a response that we are waiting for her to graduate and they would be fine right? Rest of the things, i will start arranging now.

How do you send them pictures? Getting all printed through photographer or color printouts?

Can you please confirm usual processing time of Nadra to issue marriage certificate?

Is getting name change of my wife necessary? I just want to avoid that 2-3 months process of getting her NIC and then passport changed with new name.

Thanks.
Yes sure you can ask as many,

well, they have a objection that since rukhsati is such a important ritual why did you not perform it?and when you plan to do it.
and see they know that after rukhsati the bride moves to husbands home and i am sure you must have your family back in pakistan and your wife can complete her graduation from your home (in laws) too, so i prefer either show them the nikkah event as complete rukhsati or if you dont want that then its normal to recieve an objection and you can reply that we plan rukhsati at xyz date n submit hall booking reciept n rukhsati wedding card as a proof as we did in our case. because you will have to reply to the objection with in 30 days. and the reason that you didnot perform rukhsati should be a solid one.

the pictures are send in a word file, you can paste them in a word file n they ask you to label the people from left to right and the place n date n event in photo. i prefer u take casual photos with family n everyone so they seem more natural.

if you know someone in nadra they will get certificate issued in a week, give some chaye kharchi to them. and by the way the marriage certificate is issued by union council where the nikkah took place.

the name change is not necessary as they dont object to that and i got my urgent nic in a week n urgent passport also in a week n in parallet the nadra marriage certificate so if u gear up u can get all done in 2 weeks.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019